Power Bomberman 0.5.3

Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
Users watching this topic: 20  
Pato
Bomberbie

Post#721  Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:44 am  Reply with quote + 
Hi

I see there is a 8 player mode Power Bomberman. However, is it possible to play it locally with 8 players and how? Lots of configuration and it never really works for all players?

We usually play Saturn Bomberman with 8-10 players and set up is very easy. Two 6player adapters and 8-10 controllers. So this is the best choice for us.

A Saturn Homebrew version of this game would be great. This would work with 12 Controllers and I would be the first to back a campaign on kickstarter etc
LunaticKingdom
Bomberbie

Post#722  Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 4:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
Pato wrote:
Hi

I see there is a 8 player mode Power Bomberman. However, is it possible to play it locally with 8 players and how? Lots of configuration and it never really works for all players?

We usually play Saturn Bomberman with 8-10 players and set up is very easy. Two 6player adapters and 8-10 controllers. So this is the best choice for us.

A Saturn Homebrew version of this game would be great. This would work with 12 Controllers and I would be the first to back a campaign on kickstarter etc

You can use Sega Saturn to USB adapters, or just buy a lot of proper USB controllers.
If you don't have enough USB ports in your PC, using an USB extensor that allows you to plug 3~6 USBs in one slot is also an option.

Generic examples:
Spoiler:

Fost
Bomberbie

Post#723  Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:13 am  Reply with quote + 
We have been doing 12 player Power Bomberman. Once you have done the controller config it is fine.

The biggest issue is in the menus. Someone always hits back just as you are setting it up. Also character select is laborious because you have to select one after each other, nobody knows where they are, thenh someone hits back and ruins it. It needs someone to crack the whip and that's no fun.

Obviously though, it's all worth it.

I think a good fix would be ability to set admin controller which is the only one that can use the menus. Then have multiplayer mode allow everyone to select character at the same time (Towerfall for instance works this way).

It's been discussed before and I'm sure is somewhere on the never ending feature list the guys have been working on.
Z_Boy
Bomberbie

Post#724  Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 1:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've already mentioned this problem to Jaklub and (I think), it was taken into consideration.
The thing now is: when the next version will be released? It was for summer 2017 then fall but no significant news since then :/
Jak
Bomberman

Post#725  Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Z_Boy wrote:
I've already mentioned this problem to Jaklub and (I think), it was taken into consideration.
The thing now is: when the next version will be released? It was for summer 2017 then fall but no significant news since then :/

I apologize for the delay. The game is being worked on, albeit slowly. I don't want to give an estimate just yet, if you want to track progress, you're best off joining the Discord from the OP or watching Twitter (which gets updates admittedly pretty rarely).
Negi
Bomberbie

Post#726  Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:50 am  Reply with quote + 
Updated custom BGM pack! ...and SE pack.
https://drive.google.com/drive.....sp=sharing
Post New Topic  Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT - 5:00
Page 37 of 37 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37

« View previous topic | View next topic »
Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1341s
Index - Back to Top