BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Bomberman sprite sheets
[Replies: 32]  [Views: 19438]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation
Users watching this topic: 2  
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#21  Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:17 am  Reply with quote + 
They are not unused, and they show up in various levels throughout the game. In fact, Golem Bomber shows up pretty early, if I remember correctly... It's been a long time since I played the game.

Also, sometimes there are two Golem Bombers. Yeah...
View user profile Send Private Message
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#22  Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:57 am  Reply with quote + 
Iin other words, I'd have to keep on playing further to even encounter them.

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#23  Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Here's a recording of a large portion of the game. Two Golem Bombers show up on stage 4. Maybe you just didn't notice before? :oops: 
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#24  Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:12 am  Reply with quote + 
Let's just say I was a little too lazy to even bother progressing at the time I tried the game...but now that you mentioned the Five Dastardly Bombers, I probably need to play the game again.

I think I experienced its "battle mode" once or twice.

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
SpazzyRooey
Bomberbie

Post#25  Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Okay so like, I've been looking ALL over the internet for Super Bomberman 5 Sprites, because I sorta wanna get the Rooey sprites and animate them a bit.
And then I saw you ripped the Warui [or Warooey] and finally found a possible resource for them!
So uh, plasm if you don't mind, could you like sometime rip the Rooey sprites? Any or all really. Just if you want to!

[Current avatar sprites ripped by this forums own Jacob, animated by me~ Check his sprites out THEY ARE SWEET]
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#26  Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
You know... Super Bomberman 5 is a rather under-ripped game. Which is kind of strange, seeing as it seems to be well-liked. Yeah, I could rip them some time. This week is probably going to be hectic for me, but it shouldn't be a big deal.
SpazzyRooey
Bomberbie

Post#27  Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
Really? Sweeet. Yeah like, a friend showed me the SBM5 Rooeys and I was like "omg" but then, today I tried to find their sprites and it was nowhere! I saw one page with 3 of them but they weren't the actual sprites.
I also need to play SBM5, I just really suck at it :P

[Current avatar sprites ripped by this forums own Jacob, animated by me~ Check his sprites out THEY ARE SWEET]
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#28  Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ok, I ripped Majikarui (or Magicarooey or Magicalouie or what have you):

I believe that those are all of the animations... I can't remember from where the two isolated "jumping" sprites in the middle came. Also, I totally never realized that his death animation was just him spinning and getting smaller until I ripped it with his ordinary palette. Interesting.

That's probably the only one that I will do for a while. It took some time to get it prepared.
Jei
Bomberman

Post#29  Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hi

Some more Magicarooey frames. Apparently for balancing on the edge (didn't happen to have the side sprites for that completely ripped so sorry about it), jumping on springs, trolley cart and two frames, which I have no idea what could they be used for.
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#30  Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
WTF? plasm provides a sprite sheet... and then Jaklub one ups it with the missing frames? Are you supposed to be the Wario to plasm's Mario?

I... might be envious of that (I want my own "evil" counterpart!)
SailorBomber
Bomberdude

Post#31  Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
hi! I rippeed this sprite :veryhappy: 

its removal was very difficult, I discovered some sprite errors, but the change, me four months later, I discovered a new aqua motion, is very hard to remove

Board Admin

Post#32  Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm posting my sheets to The Spriter's Resource from now on. I've already posted most of what I'd originally posted in this topic (with some cleanup, and with the name just changed to Plasma Captain).

If I find any more interesting unused sprites or tiles, I might post them here, or in another relevant topic.

In closing, enjoy this complete rip of the tiles and traps of Super Bomberman 2's Normal Game:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/59912/
lucasblakeman0
Bomberbie

Post#33  Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Plasma Captain wrote:
Thanks. :happy:  I only had the walking frames done on the day that I picked this back up; getting everything else took up most of my morning and part of my afternoon. So if I do more of these sprites, probably expect smaller things sooner, like enemies and items! :hilarious: 

Neo Bomberman has always impressed me with its graphics, I don't know, there's just something about it that Hudson definitely got right.

EDIT: I figured I'd missed some frames... the animation for jumping onto a ridable creature is included now, to the right of the stunned animations.

Hey Plasma Captain! Can you give me the sprites of Warooey from Super Bomberman 5 please? :veryhappy:  :perplex: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1864s
Index - Back to Top