mimimimiiimmii
Bomberbie

Post#821  Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:21 am  Reply with quote + 
I Don't know how to get contact with said Pulse Commander... :V
View user profile Send Private Message
quijibo56
Bomberbie

Post#822  Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:26 am  Reply with quote + 
Is there a way to add bots in online lobbies? It would be good to fill out the numbers or play against bots with friends, but I don't see a way to do it :/
Jei
Bomberman

Post#823  Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
mimimimiiimmii wrote:
I Don't know how to get contact with said Pulse Commander... :V
Try Discord.
quijibo56 wrote:
Is there a way to add bots in online lobbies? It would be good to fill out the numbers or play against bots with friends, but I don't see a way to do it :/
Sorry, it's not possible in current version.
Gaz9000
Bomberbie

Post#824  Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
I couldn’t find anything regarding this by searching the forums but does anyone know if there’s ever been any plans to eventually add a “series mode” like what you get in Saturn Bomberman? This would be perfect for holding tournaments.
AlphaPHK
Bomberbie

Post#825  Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:26 am  Reply with quote + 
Hello there! I've been playing this game for quite a while and I'm enjoying it a lot with friends, it has become one of my favorite fangames of all time!
I wanna ask something though... development started on 2013 and somehow went unnoticed by Konami for all this time?? Like the quality is insane, and even includes characters from a bunch of games! (It even has Django from Boktai! And I love it! :D)
Did you managed to get permission to make this game or something? Or are we just lucky that Konami don't know about this yet? I don't want this game do disappear like what tends to happen with other fangames and stuff :(

Also IDK if someone else suggested this, but an option for "10 Draws" in Gacha Bom would be great! You get so much money and there's so many characters to unlock, that new players might find tedious unlock characters one by one.

Anyway, I wish all the luck for the dev team! Keep it up! o/
Jei
Bomberman

Post#826  Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
Gaz9000 wrote:
I couldn’t find anything regarding this by searching the forums but does anyone know if there’s ever been any plans to eventually add a “series mode” like what you get in Saturn Bomberman? This would be perfect for holding tournaments.
There haven't been such plans. I don't want to say a definite no, but it'd be a pretty low priority addition.
AlphaPHK wrote:
Hello there! I've been playing this game for quite a while and I'm enjoying it a lot with friends, it has become one of my favorite fangames of all time!
I wanna ask something though... development started on 2013 and somehow went unnoticed by Konami for all this time?? Like the quality is insane, and even includes characters from a bunch of games! (It even has Django from Boktai! And I love it! :D)
Did you managed to get permission to make this game or something? Or are we just lucky that Konami don't know about this yet? I don't want this game do disappear like what tends to happen with other fangames and stuff :(

Also IDK if someone else suggested this, but an option for "10 Draws" in Gacha Bom would be great! You get so much money and there's so many characters to unlock, that new players might find tedious unlock characters one by one.

Anyway, I wish all the luck for the dev team! Keep it up! o/
Power Bomberman is a pretty low-profile fangame, not a lot of people know about it.
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#827  Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:37 am  Reply with quote + 
Jei wrote:
Power Bomberman is a pretty low-profile fangame, not a lot of people know about it.

You're right, we should tell the whole world.
io_ivan
Bomberbie

Post#828  Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
Este juego es increíble!!!, me ah encantado, quisiera que este juego estuviera en Steam y fuese de paga, es exactamente lo que eh estado buscando, lo ADORO :veryhappy: 
Jei
Bomberman

Post#829  Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for playing. 0.7.6c has been released, links in the OP.
Bomberfan5656
Bombertrainee

Post#830  Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
This is a nitpick, but I've realized that even when the item icons are set to the ones from Baku Bomberman 2, the sprites used for them disappearing (like when a bomb is kicked into them, for example) still use the classic sprites for that occurrence.

Additionally, with the Atomic voices enabled, the score mode uses the voice clips for setting down multiple bombs at once and when you die, making them sound jarring and out of place.

BTW, the Battle Mode music in Bomberman Live actually originates from Bomberman Land Touch's Battle Mode.

Last edited by Bomberfan5656 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:20 pm
legato
Bomberman

Post#831  Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
Do you have a tentative idea in mind for the game to be considered complete? I ask this because i noticed the version history has never hit 1.0 despite some strong features. Do you see an end to development in some way or just work on it as much as you want kinda thing?
Jei
Bomberman

Post#832  Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sorry about the late responses and thanks for posting.
Bomberfan5656 wrote:
This is a nitpick, but I've realized that even when the item icons are set to the ones from Baku Bomberman 2, the sprites used for them disappearing (like when a bomb is kicked into them, for example) still use the classic sprites for that occurrence.

Additionally, with the Atomic voices enabled, the score mode uses the voice clips for setting down multiple bombs at once and when you die, making them sound jarring and out of place.

BTW, the Battle Mode music in Bomberman Live actually originates from Bomberman Land Touch's Battle Mode.
Thanks for feedback, these will be looked at.
legato wrote:
Do you have a tentative idea in mind for the game to be considered complete? I ask this because i noticed the version history has never hit 1.0 despite some strong features. Do you see an end to development in some way or just work on it as much as you want kinda thing?
I don't think there'll ever be a "finished" version per se. If I stop working on it, it will be handed over to somebody else or made open source.
legato
Bomberman

Post#833  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Gotcha. I appreciate you being open to the open source idea. It's an excellent game and i can only wonder what kind of fantastic mods could come of it.
Bomberfan5656
Bombertrainee

Post#834  Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:39 am  Reply with quote + 
It kinda annoys me that you can only see the origin game and release date when unlocking a character. It would be cool if there was an option to view it elsewhere, like on the character select screen.
Rivers3k
Bomberbie

Post#835  Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:12 am  Reply with quote + 
Do you ever think you'd port this to another console? like Switch? since it has a lot of strong fangames on there (SRB2, Super Mario War, Sonic 3 AIR, SRB2Kart, etc) I think it'd be a perfect fit
Jei
Bomberman

Post#836  Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomberfan5656 wrote:
It kinda annoys me that you can only see the origin game and release date when unlocking a character. It would be cool if there was an option to view it elsewhere, like on the character select screen.
That request has been appearing consistently, it will be looked at.
Rivers3k wrote:
Do you ever think you'd port this to another console? like Switch? since it has a lot of strong fangames on there (SRB2, Super Mario War, Sonic 3 AIR, SRB2Kart, etc) I think it'd be a perfect fit
Currently there are no plans to support any versions beyond Windows and Mac.
socram
Bomberbie

Post#837  Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:28 am  Reply with quote + 
Jei wrote:
Rivers3k wrote:
Currently there are no plans to support any versions beyond Windows and Mac.

Hi! I know this might not be important, just wanted to tell that I'm playing the game on Linux through Lutris (https://lutris.net/). Just downloaded the file and added it to Lutris to be run from there, and it's working perfectly. :)

The game is awesome. I'm impressed!
Raspberrypi
Bomberbie

Post#838  Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:09 am  Reply with quote + 
Firstly, wow this is such an amazing project. It is easily the best version of this game concept! Playing it online is so much fun. Thank you.

I wondered if it was possible to compile this game / server on Raspberry Pi? I understand there may be no plans to do so at this time, I was curious if it was a possibility or would there be any barriers? What would need to change to make it possible / what help would you need?

Thanks again :veryhappy: 
Luis_G
Bomberbie

Post#839  Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hi, i'm having a error when opening the game, what appears is the following:
Win32 function failed: HRESULT: 0x887a0005
Call: GR_D3D_Device->CreateTexture2D at line 612 in file \TexturesM.cpp
Device lost - reason: 0x887a0020

Can someone help me with this? :xeyes: 
Razon
Board Admin

Post#840  Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Luis_G wrote:
Hi, i'm having a error when opening the game, what appears is the following:
Win32 function failed: HRESULT: 0x887a0005
Call: GR_D3D_Device->CreateTexture2D at line 612 in file \TexturesM.cpp
Device lost - reason: 0x887a0020

Can someone help me with this? :xeyes: 

Make sure that your Graphics Card drivers, and DirectX version are both up to date.

If you've already done that and still encounter the error when trying to launch the game, then unfortunately your Graphics Card is likely too old and is not supported. This often happens with old Integrated Intel cards, but it could also occur with older cards from other brands.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 42 of 45 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2923s
Index - Back to Top