BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Rules & FAQ   Search   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 

Legato's Thread of Bomberman Stuff

Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Post New Topic  Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

legato
Bomberman

Post#41  Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
Tis true. I enjoyed Hero and 64 so much that I got it for my birthday one year. It's arguably my favorite Bomberman game.

I asked my brother and he said each plush was $15 USD a piece.
Plasma Captain
Bomberking

Post#42  Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
These are awesome, and adorable. Heart Eyes

(I also didn't play these games until years after they came out, but that's because we had a PSX instead of a N64. Soydrop )

Bomberman Research/Opinion Articles & Bomberman Tower, a rogue-lite platformer
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#43  Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Obligatory obscenity-filled squeeing about how cute those Elemental Knight dolls are.

How big are they? They look a little like tiny voodoo doll size.

I didn't ever own BM64 until years after it got released (though I played it once at a not-cousin's house), but I bought Hero and TSA not long after I saw the Nintendo Power articles about them. For TSA I even ended up dragging one of my non-gamer friends to a Gamestop or someplace similar after 7th or 8th grade let out for the summer because I wanted TSA ASAP. And then I made her play Pommy with me while she waited to be picked up from my house by her mom, lol.

Fanfiction.net / deviantArt
Bombermanga / Bomber Base

Bomberman makes monsters of us all...
legato
Bomberman

Post#44  Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
As many of you know, I recently played through a lot of the mobile Bomberman titles. Here's a link to my playlist if you wanna scan through them and watch them at your leisure: https://www.youtube.com/playli.....2c5beiiRqG
legato
Bomberman

Post#45  Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Recently I decided to purchase Bomberman N-Gage, after seeing a factory sealed copy listed on ebay. Below is a link to a file where I scanned the manual, box, and cartridge of this obscure game. I still need to buy an actual N-Gage and once I do, I might be able to record some crappy gameplay footage for us to enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jx3.....ox.7z?dl=0

While I was at it, I purchased this random magazine page that had an advertisement for Bomberman Mobile games on it.

http://imgur.com/QGK6Fz8
Plasma Captain
Bomberking

Post#46  Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks so much for scanning all this!

My word, those bosses... are some of the most basic-looking Bomberman bosses. And the names! (Given that the tree is once again "Trent", I don't doubt the authenticity of the localization...)

The secret stages and secret items are intriguing, and I'd like to know more...

Also interesting is the way they've split the Louies up into three distinct items. I wonder why that is? It seems like a strange decision, but it's got my gears turning... there's a neat gimmick hiding in this concept, I just know it.

Lastly, can we all just stop and appreciate how utterly goofy the Skull item panel looks in this game?

(Er... lastly lastly, just got to note the repurposing of those three old Bomberman renders again, on pages 8, 11, and 12. I can never remember where they originated, though I know the first two showed up in the Fantasy Race guidebook 6 years earlier. You can tell that the art drawn specifically for this game on page 5 is completely different, though.)

Bomberman Research/Opinion Articles & Bomberman Tower, a rogue-lite platformer
Post New Topic  Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT - 5:00
Page 3 of 3 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3

« View previous topic | View next topic »
Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1534s
Index - Back to Top