[Replies: 887]  [Views: 1006414]
Users browsing this topic: 6 Guests
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Users watching this topic: 32  
Jei
Bomberman

Post#581  Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:06 am  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for feedback. Regarding the trial 49, try getting Power Glove fast and debuff foes
Z_Boy
Bomberbie

Post#582  Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
You're welcome :)

I managed to pass Trial 49 with some random luck: I didn't see what happened but 4-5 opponents died in same time and I finished the job with the 2 remaining... I maintain this level is too hard, far unfair and too much on luck based.
The next and last Trials where more affordable compared to 49; the Trial 51 => I tried to steal the Remote Bomb or the Homing Bomb while debuffing the enemies.
I noticed some IA issues on teamplay when my ally dropping bombs regardless of my presence + the Homing Bomb follow the allied characters. But I think these will be enhanced/fixed in the future ;)

Other notices:
- I find the Bombs Row item (forgot the name) not very efficient; sometimes it didn't work while sometimes it's work on a bomb laid by another player; but with the Purple Louie, all's fine
- I think you should put a color gradient layout (the one in score mode looks nice) for the Path to Glory map in normal mode, and maybe wide (for better lisibility purpose)
- It would be good to implement a save & load system (or memorized) for the battle settings (Handicap, Items, Music etc) since it can be tedious to configure at every game
- Do you plan to add a WIDE map like the one in Hi-Ten Chara-Bom with the same pattern, graphics, gimmicks and Sudden Death pattern? video => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGVJTJSz9Xg
If you really consider to do this, I will be glad to provider you an analyze of the Chara-bom map characteristics ;)
View user profile Send Private Message
SailorBomber
Bomberdude

Post#583  Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
Wow!!! new characthers, new version, yey!!! :star: 

I've always wondered if Pommy could be an option for a playable character, curious it would that could put bombs hehe :oops: 
Bombertrainee

Post#584  Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:05 am  Reply with quote + 
Trial 51 is hard, but I'm still trying! :D

The game's data is still on the my new computer! So windows 10 is really working with your game! :)

Someone64
Bomberdude

Post#585  Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Would you ever consider adding co-op trials suitable for 2 players?
Z_Boy
Bomberbie

Post#586  Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:52 am  Reply with quote + 
Someone64: very good idea!

Seriously, this game is great and maybe the best (offline) multiplayer game on PC!

PS: I can provide you a higher quality track for the Hi-Ten Chara-Bom battle theme, since I own an actual CD of Hudson game music compilation ;)
Jei
Bomberman

Post#587  Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:35 am  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for posting.
Z_Boy wrote:
I managed to pass Trial 49 with some random luck: I didn't see what happened but 4-5 opponents died in same time and I finished the job with the 2 remaining... I maintain this level is too hard, far unfair and too much on luck based.
The next and last Trials where more affordable compared to 49; the Trial 51 => I tried to steal the Remote Bomb or the Homing Bomb while debuffing the enemies.
I noticed some IA issues on teamplay when my ally dropping bombs regardless of my presence + the Homing Bomb follow the allied characters. But I think these will be enhanced/fixed in the future ;)

Yeah I'll look into improving these
Z_Boy wrote:
Other notices:
- I find the Bombs Row item (forgot the name) not very efficient; sometimes it didn't work while sometimes it's work on a bomb laid by another player; but with the Purple Louie, all's fine

The general rule is that it will work if you're standing on top of any bomb and you still have any bombs left. This way you can quickly make a sort of "cages", which is not possible on the purple Louie.
Z_Boy wrote:
- I think you should put a color gradient layout (the one in score mode looks nice) for the Path to Glory map in normal mode, and maybe wide (for better lisibility purpose)

I'll consider tweaking the look of these basic stages, but not sure if it would necessarily go in that direction. I think the visibility is fine.
Z_Boy wrote:
- It would be good to implement a save & load system (or memorized) for the battle settings (Handicap, Items, Music etc) since it can be tedious to configure at every game

You will be able to save the items/music configuration for every variant in the upcoming release.
Z_Boy wrote:
- Do you plan to add a WIDE map like the one in Hi-Ten Chara-Bom with the same pattern, graphics, gimmicks and Sudden Death pattern? video => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGVJTJSz9Xg
If you really consider to do this, I will be glad to provider you an analyze of the Chara-bom map characteristics ;)

There is a basic variant resembling the Hi-Ten Bomberman one (H), but it's not a very precise recreation. I'd appreciate your analysis.
SailorBomber wrote:

I've always wondered if Pommy could be an option for a playable character, curious it would that could put bombs hehe :oops: 

I don't think so, since in all of it's notable appearances Pommy either couldn't lay bombs, acted as a powerup and/or was a charabom
Someone64 wrote:
Would you ever consider adding co-op trials suitable for 2 players?

Unlikely, there will be other modes that will support more than 1 player other than Battle though.
Z_Boy wrote:
PS: I can provide you a higher quality track for the Hi-Ten Chara-Bom battle theme, since I own an actual CD of Hudson game music compilation ;)

That'd be really cool!
Z_Boy
Bomberbie

Post#588  Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:

That'd be really cool!

Please check your PM box ;)

About the Hi-Ten CB analysis, I'm on it!
nadiya8040
Bomberdude

Post#589  Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
Jaklub wrote:
SailorBomber wrote:

I don't think so, since in all of it's notable appearances Pommy either couldn't lay bombs, acted as a powerup and/or was a charabom

Speaking of Pommy, I do wish he will become a playable character once he learned to conjure the bombs.
Negi
Bomberbie

Post#590  Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:14 pm  Reply with quote + 

Since Bomberman of cyan color (P8) was worrisome
I tried to modify the color
How about?
Bomberman

Post#591  Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Added mega.nz mirror to OP.
Negi wrote:
Since Bomberman of cyan color (P8) was worrisome
I tried to modify the color
How about?

I like it
MrPretyBombur
Bomberbie

Post#592  Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
It has a few viruses (but if you have AVG it should take care of them) And the game runs perfect without those detected viruses
Jei
Bomberman

Post#593  Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
MrPretyBombur wrote:
It has a few viruses (but if you have AVG it should take care of them) And the game runs perfect without those detected viruses

Thanks for playing. The game file is safe as verified by G DATA, NOD32 and virustotal's mass scans; I know GM games are sometimes subject of false alarms of few antiviruses, but that's it.
I also can't vouch for download mirrors not included in the OP.
MrPretyBombur
Bomberbie

Post#594  Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Jaklub wrote:
MrPretyBombur wrote:

Thanks for playing. The game file is safe as verified by G DATA, NOD32 and virustotal's mass scans; I know GM games are sometimes subject of false alarms of few antiviruses, but that's it.
I also can't vouch for download mirrors not included in the OP.

And also, can you send me the spritesheet for White Bomberman?
Thanks.
Jei
Bomberman

Post#595  Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:05 am  Reply with quote + 
Z_Boy
Bomberbie

Post#596  Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:00 am  Reply with quote + 
Jaklub: don't worry, I'm making the analysis of Hi-Ten Chara-bom slowy; but if you want to recreate the stage from this game for the next update, I can finish within a few days. ;)
Jei
Bomberman

Post#597  Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for posting. Take your time if you want, the next release will take another while.
DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#598  Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
Never mind! I passed trial 51! Oh yeah now to kick Mujoe's butt! >:D

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#599  Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:07 am  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for making this game! Oh god! I beat all of the trials! Though I have to say, trial 55 wasn't so hard against this strange person that I don't know about. I mean he looked weird and he dances funny. X3 Anyway, the trials were a lot of fun and helped me with learning how to play Bomberman games at a skillful level. I'm not as good yet, but I have gotten better with every trial I've done. :D

Seriously, thank you. Now to see who I unlocked. :)

nadiya8040
Bomberdude

Post#600  Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:20 am  Reply with quote + 
DemonLouie... You're not suppose to double-post.... ._.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 30 of 45 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2590s
Index - Back to Top