Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Users watching this topic: 32  
Bombergoomba
Bomberbie

Post#561  Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Negi wrote:
For the TSA-style items skin who posted before
Since the finished take the edge of the item image You have put the URL of the file :wink: 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1y8LsTPha39UDFQWmtwTlhESms

A great design, that reminds me apart ''Bomberman TSA'' has been one of my favorites, and would give an interesting style to the game.

Someone64 wrote:
Not sure if this is an oversight or a feature but you can carry bombs while stepping on a trampoline to avoid activating the trampoline.
Power up ideas
Hot potato bomb: One use power up that flies out of you when you put a bomb down after taking it. Doesn't count toward your max bomb count and ignores any power ups you have that affect bombs. The hot potato gets more and more powerful as it's kicked around. By the third kick it becomes a small dangerous bomb. By the 5th kick becomes a VERY big dangerous bomb and blows up after the normal bomb timer. Before the 5th kick (punches, juggles, and throws are counted towards increasing the count) it can only blow up from chain reaction.

I would like to see this idea in action, a bomb that grows to the explosion range for every kick that do not want to be near the bomb hot potato exploded when ...

Try to draw some new ideas of items such previously '' NES Bomberman '' format.
I had never known existed another jetters Bomberman game for GBA, or that there was an object that makes you invisible to all other players for 20 seconds, that's amazing, that you think about that.

https://youtu.be/gG1HHSDaSg4?t=9s.

Sorry for inconvenience and my translation for use google translator Thanks for reading my comment.
View user profile Send Private Message
Lx Xzit
Bomberbie

Post#562  Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hello!
I found this game like a week ago and I've been playing it a lot. It's pretty cool!

I wanted to try the Online Mode, then a dude downloaded the game too to play with me, we tried to play but we failed. We are sure we did all steps correctly, we gave all the permissions needed for Netplay functions, we made exceptions for Anti-viruses also we have installed the same version of the game (the last one of couse). When we tried to play, two strange errors happened:

1.) When I make a host and my friend join, we both can see the room before to play, we can change our avatars, choose the stage, etc. Everything seems works fine. Then we claim as a ready and start the game, I can play normally but my friend can't! He says there's a message saying "Waiting for other players", I can see the room and even I can see his movements, but my friend can't see anything more than that message. I tried to play with 3 different persons but the result is always the same.

2.) When I try to join in a host, I can't see anything! When I join, I get into an empty room where no players are there, and after some seconds I get expulsed with the message "Conection was lost", This also happened with three different persons (I'm sure I didn't make anything wrong, I did all steps correctly. I made a little experiment inserting a random IP, then I noticed will happen the same thing that happened with my friends, but the difference is that I will be expulsed of the room faster).

I've seen videos of Online mode at YouTube and it seems perfectly functional. But whatever we do we can't play together. I'm not sure if I'm the only person having this trouble, or if this it's a bug of the game itself. Whatever it is, can someone please help me? or can this error please be investigated? Thanks in advice.

BTW, keep the magnific work on this! I love bomberman games and this one is definitely the most fun I've ever played. :)
Jei
Bomberman

Post#563  Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for replying.
Someone64 wrote:
Not sure if this is an oversight or a feature but you can carry bombs while stepping on a trampoline to avoid activating the trampoline.

Thought of a few stage ideas.

Spoiler:
Enemy Pinatas: Softblocks give nothing but a bunch of multiple hit taking pre placed enemies are roaming around the stage and are the only source of power ups. They release some every time they get bombed until they are hit 3-5 times causing them to release a relatively large amount of power ups.

Boss Pinata: A bothersome multistaged (based on ratio of health left) boss is wreaking havok and killing players but it's the only source of power ups. Hitting it releases 3 power ups at a time and gives it 3 second temporary invulnerability. Gets extremely fast and dangerous at sudden death doing attacks that are almost unavoidable unless you're fast and smart enough. Health should scale based on player number and sudden death time so it should be possible to kill the boss slightly before or at sudden death, causing an insane torrent of power ups to rain from the sky from being launched by the boss's violent explosion.

Rotating Mini Tunnels: Some hardblocks in the stage are 1 tile tunnels that are open on either side. Bombing them causes them to rotate 90 degrees. Blowing it up from the inside doesn't do anything aside from concealing your placed bomb (as in the tunnels won't rotate and the explosion can actually come out of the tunnel). Variants can have different placements of these tunnels (some replace existing hardblocks randomly. Some are put in the way of the grid which can make some areas impassable from certain directions unless the tunnel is rotated. Some have very long rotating pipes that raise before rotating then slam down when finished, killing anyone unfortunate enough to be under and giving anyone inside a fun ride.)

Annoying Bots: There are robot enemies roaming around the stage that don't deal any contact damage but like to throw, punch, and push bombs and players around and probably to their deaths. Players can not push them around or stop them from moving as the robot's movement will take precedence and push them around instead. If a player gets pushed into a wall from this happening he will die.

Sokoban: Softblocks are indestructible and are less common but can be pushed around freely. The stage is not surrounded by walls and the softblocks can be pushed off the stage, causing them to reappear from above and come smashing into the ground, breaking them and releasing any power ups that may have been inside. Some variants have holes that the boxes can be pushed into for rewards (and doing this also bridges these gaps). Others can have more common pushable softblocks that are also destroyable.

Boulder Traps: Pushing buttons causes boulders to fly in from the side of the screen which cause people to lose power ups and temporary slows them down from flattening them. Anyone 2 tiles beside the side where the boulders are coming from won't get hit as it will just fly over them. If the boulder so happens to get bombed it has a chance to yield some power ups.

Power up ideas
Spoiler:
Bomb Reset and Bomb Up Reset: reverts bomb type back to normal but keeps bomb fire power. Comes in bomb up variety, too.

Hot potato bomb: One use power up that flies out of you when you put a bomb down after taking it. Doesn't count toward your max bomb count and ignores any power ups you have that affect bombs. The hot potato gets more and more powerful as it's kicked around. By the third kick it becomes a small dangerous bomb. By the 5th kick becomes a VERY big dangerous bomb and blows up after the normal bomb timer. Before the 5th kick (punches, juggles, and throws are counted towards increasing the count) it can only blow up from chain reaction.

These are some interesting ideas, especially the hot potato bomb. Thanks for posting these, I'll look into implementing at least some of them.
Negi wrote:
For the TSA-style items skin who posted before
Since the finished take the edge of the item image You have put the URL of the file :wink: 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1y8LsTPha39UDFQWmtwTlhESms

Thank you for your contribution, I like the colored borders indicating the kind of powerup. I'll see what I can do with them.
Bombergoomba wrote:
Try to draw some new ideas of items such previously '' NES Bomberman '' format.
I had never known existed another jetters Bomberman game for GBA, or that there was an object that makes you invisible to all other players for 20 seconds, that's amazing, that you think about that.

https://youtu.be/gG1HHSDaSg4?t=9s.

Sorry for inconvenience and my translation for use google translator Thanks for reading my comment.

This would only really work in online multiplayer with one player per machine. I'll consider it if it's possible, but it's unlikely.
Lx Xzit wrote:
Hello!
I found this game like a week ago and I've been playing it a lot. It's pretty cool!

I wanted to try the Online Mode, then a dude downloaded the game too to play with me, we tried to play but we failed. We are sure we did all steps correctly, we gave all the permissions needed for Netplay functions, we made exceptions for Anti-viruses also we have installed the same version of the game (the last one of couse). When we tried to play, two strange errors happened:

1.) When I make a host and my friend join, we both can see the room before to play, we can change our avatars, choose the stage, etc. Everything seems works fine. Then we claim as a ready and start the game, I can play normally but my friend can't! He says there's a message saying "Waiting for other players", I can see the room and even I can see his movements, but my friend can't see anything more than that message. I tried to play with 3 different persons but the result is always the same.

2.) When I try to join in a host, I can't see anything! When I join, I get into an empty room where no players are there, and after some seconds I get expulsed with the message "Conection was lost", This also happened with three different persons (I'm sure I didn't make anything wrong, I did all steps correctly. I made a little experiment inserting a random IP, then I noticed will happen the same thing that happened with my friends, but the difference is that I will be expulsed of the room faster).

I've seen videos of Online mode at YouTube and it seems perfectly functional. But whatever we do we can't play together. I'm not sure if I'm the only person having this trouble, or if this it's a bug of the game itself. Whatever it is, can someone please help me? or can this error please be investigated? Thanks in advice.

BTW, keep the magnific work on this! I love bomberman games and this one is definitely the most fun I've ever played. :)

Right now the recommended solution to get the game running online is to either forward ports on every machine that's supposed to be used (not only the host) or use some kind of tunneling software (like Hamachi or, IIRC, Evolve).
Usatun
Bomberbie

Post#564  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hello.
Bomber Uhho and Mexican bomber Sprites was completed. :peace: 
What about in such a feeling?

Also, since that would also changes the color of the luster and changing the color of the Bomber Kid and bomber Cossack, it was fixed. Please use here.

Incidentally, I tried to think of a color variation of Bomber Kid.
It was differentiated as to tell is easily attached in the wide stage.
It was Bomberman Party Edition reference.

Based on the Bomberman of master game of Saturn Bomberman, Can I make a Bomber Monk?

Also because using the translation this time, I'm sorry when I become if rude sentence.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#565  Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
Very cool! :veryhappy: 

I did a Bomber Monk sheet a while back. I'll post it on the Discord chat I guess, but I think Jaklub didn't want it because he's so similar to normal Bomberman. I might be misremembering though.
Jei
Bomberman

Post#566  Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Usatun wrote:
Hello.
Bomber Uhho and Mexican bomber Sprites was completed. :peace: 
What about in such a feeling?

Also, since that would also changes the color of the luster and changing the color of the Bomber Kid and bomber Cossack, it was fixed. Please use here.

Incidentally, I tried to think of a color variation of Bomber Kid.
It was differentiated as to tell is easily attached in the wide stage.
It was Bomberman Party Edition reference.

Based on the Bomberman of master game of Saturn Bomberman, Can I make a Bomber Monk?
Also because using the translation this time, I'm sorry when I become if rude sentence.

Thanks for contributing. I'd recommend against doing Bomber Monk, as as Plasma said, he's not quite distinct enough and doesn't really work without the rest of his accompanying bombers.
Usatun
Bomberbie

Post#567  Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomber Monk of the matter, I understand.
Can I make a Sprites of the Windows version of Bomberman Online character?

Also, I tried to make the Sprites of Bomberman Bomberman Land. :peace: 
Jei
Bomberman

Post#568  Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Usatun wrote:
Bomber Monk of the matter, I understand.

Also, I tried to make the Sprites of Bomberman Bomberman Land. :peace: 

Thanks for the Bomberman Land Bomberman sprite sheet. I'd recommend against making Windows Bomberman Online characters as it stands right now.
IC3I
Bomberbie

Post#569  Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
I was designing a new image for the dangerous bomb.

pretty?

also I wanted to know if I can share files in this forum
if so, I would like to you see these tracks from Bomberman 2, 5 and Party Edition

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlqn079o4a15udj/Bomberman%20tracks.rar?dl=0

fixed and ready to put them in the custom folder
Jei
Bomberman

Post#570  Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for the contribution. The skull item sprite doesn't suit the actual current look of the bomb, so I can't really use it as it stands right now. I appreciate the effort, though.
Negi
Bomberbie

Post#571  Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:32 am  Reply with quote + 
I think that it can not be something contribute to the new version
I tried to draw a sprit fire bomb of "Bomberman World (Arcade)"

File from here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1y8LsTPha39LWVQMjVOM3RnOHc

So it could break the match balance that it is the specification of Bomberman World
"Power bomb","Dangerous Bomb", "mine bomb", "tracing Bomb"
I think the same or specification is referred to as
Board Admin

Post#572  Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:48 am  Reply with quote + 
I completely forgot about the existence of the Split Fire bomb. That would be awesome. :cool: 
Jei
Bomberman

Post#573  Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for posting. I'll look into it.
Vent
Bomberdude

Post#574  Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:56 am  Reply with quote + 
Usatun wrote:

!!!!!!!

Do these characters have names?
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#575  Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:45 am  Reply with quote + 
Holy shit, whaddya know? I had the answer to this at one point in time:

Prototype Plasma Captain wrote:
Shirobon/Kurobon/Normal Bombermen
Bomjin (Saturn Bomberman, I think)
Dragon Bomber
Eagle Bomber
Hero Bomberman (Bomberman Wars/World)
Max
Miyagi
Niyao
Pirate Bomber (looks like Subortinate Bomber of SB5)
Pretty Bomber (FBB)
Santa
Snow Bomber
Sourim
Witch Bomber (Bomberman Wars/World)
Wolf Bomber

Not sure which is which for some of these, but from left to right, top to bottom:

First row:

Unsure
Wolf Bomber
Eagle Bomber
Snow Bomber
Unsure
Unsure

Second row:

Santa
Pirate Bomber (seriously looks like Subordinate Bomber instead)

Unsure about all the rest.

I honestly don't remember seeing most of these characters back when I played the game. Actually I'd forgotten that I'd only ever played Broomop's hacked version, it's been so long. Some of the original characters aren't even pictured in Usatun's image there. You can see some of the others I mentioned in Broomop's promo video though, like Witch Bomber from Bomberman World/Wars and Pretty Bomber (resembles her Land incarnation).

Max is Max, of course. Bomjin, Miyagi and Dragon Bomber are three of the 5 Teacher Bombers from Master Mode of Saturn Bomberman. I'm not sure who Niyao and Sourim are though.

The fact that there's a Daruma doll Bomberman in the bottom-right there is kind of weird but humorous. I don't remember that existing.
nadiya8040
Bomberdude

Post#576  Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
*yawns* In order to record more gameplay videos of Power Bomberman, I must wait until v0.6 is released. Oh dear, I think It's been around 1 year since the latest version is released. :sad: 
Anyways, Can you tell us what's new in v0.6?
Jei
Bomberman

Post#577  Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for replying. For smaller updates, you can check the twitter. Larger ones will be posted here as well.
wevert0n
Bomberbie

Post#578  Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
jaklub you intend to add 2xSaI filter in the game? play a TV 40 inches wide mode is nice, only the normal mode is a bit ugly, I think a 2xSaI filter help. Either form is a wonderful work you have done. I'm sorry for my english.
Jei
Bomberman

Post#579  Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for posting. I don't think 2xSaI would really make the game look better, but I'll consider expanding upon the filter functionality
Z_Boy
Bomberbie

Post#580  Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:24 am  Reply with quote + 
Hi!

Thanks for this awesome game! I'm thinking of playing this game at 5-6 players (purchased an USB HUD...) because with the heavy content and configuration options, it's the best Bomberman ever! This deserves also to use my video projector... *.* <= (I'll post some photos here)

If you allow me, I want to notice several things:
- the controller configuration is too messy: have to enter the input in a row + no display of actual keys configuration + no cancel button. But this is not dramatic since the Dinput controllers as well the XInput ones are working very well
- the AI players (in Normal) are smart and challenging but tend to randomly destroy the bonus items and they lack of offensive behaviour (leading to draw games or area completely covered by Sudden Death blocks when no human players left)
- the Trial N°49... No, just no! The nearly unplayable movement speed + 7 frame perfect dodging AI players + overpowered ennemies (the guy using the Remote Bomb and the fat ass robot with his f* firepower killing us from the other side) + the b* of the bottom left corner throwing us as soon as we meet her + the Cherry bomb that *beep*s up all timing VS a mere human with a shitty firepower... seriously dudes???
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 29 of 45 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2385s
Index - Back to Top