[Replies: 59]  [Views: 24265]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Users watching this topic: 1  
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#21  Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:23 pm  Reply with quote + 
yea I have MMAC for gamecube. It does kind of suck on a gamecube controller.
View user profile Send Private Message
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#22  Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
heh The playstation 2 controls are the best video game controls ever made in my opion.... thats why i got mm aniversery collection for the ps2(. and also because my brother forced me to. :xeyes:  ) So yea... i dont have mutch of a promblem with the aniversery collection. :happy: 
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#23  Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
yeh, the GC dpad is too small to play 2d games with.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#24  Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
I don't know, a playstation logo before classic megaman just seems wierd, but thats just me. Personaly, for them classic megaman games, the nes controller will follow, if i had a new system and a couple of games like the mmac... id probably mod some of them older controlers to work ^^.
Necro
Bomberbie

Post#25  Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thank you to all who gave me a warm welcome. I appreciate it. I'll try to be a good contributing member if I can. =)

The Gold Bomberman wrote:
Welcome to the bomberman board Necro! :veryhappy: 

hmmmm...... Does that really work?? :oops:  I always use the rush armour to beat wily(my way of beating him is also very time consuming, and also really hard). :hilarious:  But your idea is interesting though.... i have tried using cloudman's move on him before, it shocked him for a split second, but i cant always repeat that process sence he's usually up high. But i might try it out with the springs too some day.

Oh... and whats the differents between playing the game on the anniversary collection than from the snes? :mystery: 

I assure you that my easy solution for Wily does work. =)

The difference in Megaman 7 in the Anniversary collection does not lay in the controller(I have the PS2 version myself, so I wouldn't mention the Gamecube's controller as a fault), it lays in the fact that the ending was almost completely removed.

Megaman 8 in the Anniversary Collection didn't have a perfect transistion either. The videos are more grainy and the voices are often more high pitched than the original Playstation version. (Megaman 8 was also on the Sega Saturn, but the the Anniversary Collection has the Playstation version) It's not a big deal however, as the game itselfs plays the exact same.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#26  Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have the PS version of MM8 myself. Anyone know if the Saturn version is better? I ask because I have a saturn and would be willing to buy it. Isn't the music a bit different or something?
Necro
Bomberbie

Post#27  Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
The main difference in the Saturn version of Megaman 8 is that there's a battle with Woodman and Cutman in it.I'd like to know why they didn't include this version in the Anniversary Collection.
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#28  Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
From what I heard Tenguman's music is different from Sega Sat and the PSX....

Maybe I should rename this topic "Mega Man Chat".
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#29  Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Necro wrote:
The main difference in the Saturn version of Megaman 8 is that there's a battle with Woodman and Cutman in it.I'd like to know why they didn't include this version in the Anniversary Collection.

A battle with woodman and cutman eh? Not the coolest megaman bosses ever made but thats still a interesting difference. What stage do you fight them in? Clown man?

blue bomberman wrote:
From what I heard Tenguman's music is different from Sega Sat and the PSX....

Maybe I should rename this topic "Mega Man Chat".

*shrug* Why not?
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#30  Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
I played (and beat) MM1 and 2 yesterday using my emulator... MM2 was way better than MM1. I'm playing MM3 and MM4 today. And tommorrow I'll play MM5 and MM6. ^^
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#31  Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
blue bomberman wrote:
I played (and beat) MM1 and 2 yesterday using my emulator... MM2 was way better than MM1. I'm playing MM3 and MM4 today. And tommorrow I'll play MM5 and MM6. ^^

Mega Man 2 r0xx0rs. I also liked 4 and 6.

What's you favorite stage music? I personally loved Blizzard Man, Skull Man, Dive Man, and the Protoman/Darkman stage songs.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#32  Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
I like shadow man's and spark man's.
I haven't beaten the games yet...
*Is playing them now*
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#33  Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
A battle with woodman and cutman eh? Not the coolest megaman bosses ever made but thats still a interesting difference.

Odd, i think woodman was posibally my favorite, not really as a boss, but just because of the power up it gave you being cool, and one of the bestly designed levels ever.
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#34  Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
i feel so lost right now...i have never really touched a megaman game my bro used to have some old nes games but i only played them a few times
Razon
Board Admin

Post#35  Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
I havent played a megaman game since summer i don't think... or before summer was it which was battle network 4.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#36  Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Megaman is one of them games i can't remember back when i first played, i picked up the controller young... and oddly enough, im still playing the same games i played then.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#37  Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:17 am  Reply with quote + 
I've been playing Megaman since I was a dibbun. I used to play them at my cousin's house when he would babysit me. Man, that was back when i was like 6 or 7 maybe... Thats over 10 years of my life. My bro has had megaman available to him almost as long but only got into megaman a few years ago. (2 or 3?)

As for Fireball's coment on wood man's weapon, you really thought his weapon was cool? I've never found the shield all that usefull. except in Drill man's stage in megaman 4. The skull barrier makes getting passed those rock droppers alot easier.

If you ask me the most usefull weapon in mm2 was the metal blade.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#38  Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:27 am  Reply with quote + 
It was pretty much nessisary to easily beat so many levels though. Like when you were riding that little convayer thing. Plus if you placed yourself just right you could leave your nintendo setting, come back in an hour and have like a hundred lifes.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#39  Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:15 am  Reply with quote + 
I didn't find the sheilds in the games helpful ethier. Like Regulus, I only found the Skull Barrier to have a single purpose, and that'd be to not make the stones fall on you in Drill Man's stage.

The Metal Blade was my favorite weapon. Not only did it take forever to lose all of it's energy, but you can throw it in any direction. Useful for killing them birds.

What else was a awesome weapon...? I can't really think of any right now.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#40  Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah... that was probably my favorite too... but... whatever. I still found the shield much more usefull then that peace of trash quick boomberang, or the freeze time, because in most places those were pretty much useless. (the shield is usefull for getting powerups in places where enemys are created mostly, plus you could shoot it in any direction as well. Actually my main use for it was to make sure i had it when those stupid bees from that egg started appearing in numbers cause i missed my shot (now thats how ya can get powerups though.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 3 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1910s
Index - Back to Top