Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Shadow The Hedgehog ^BUMP^
[Replies: 18]  [Views: 8177]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

S O N I C
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:23 am  Reply with quote + 
Ok i just got the game and well it wasnt all that great it has an interesting story line about the darkarm if that whats its called knows about shadow past. and he can decided to be good and evil well i choose to be both occasinly i shot the police or the gun army to get there weapons but..... anyway. The controlls are AWFUL!!! there like so much lag going on in the game or maybe its the controls you always end up crashing into walls etc so hard to aim you gun. i mean seriosly i higly recommened renting it first before you buy it. i bought it anyway so i.... give it a rating of 6.5/10 trust me on this one.

oh speaking of which i wasted 8 bucks renting a game today i already had by accident im so pissed of and i cant return it back.
-Sonic The Hedgehog

1m 4 n00b p?34$3 91v3 m3 m0n3? =)
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:52 am  Reply with quote + 
I agree, the game isn't that good. If only the controlls were better, the only thing left to do is wait and hope that they make a sonic adventure 3.
S O N I C
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
they are making sonic adventure 3 its coming for the next gen concoles for example ps3
-Sonic The Hedgehog

Altair
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
To bad you spent 8 bucks renting a game you already own... :sad: 
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:10 am  Reply with quote + 
S O N I C wrote:
they are making sonic adventure 3 its coming for the next gen concoles for example ps3

I haven't read or heard if its coming out for the nintendo revolution yet. At the moment... i've read that its just going to be for the ps3 and xbox 360(Which is fine by me, i kinda want an xbox 360.).

As for shadow the hedgehog, i was plaining on renting the game just a few days ago, but it had already been rented(guess i'll might try again next week. :xeyes: ). Instead, i decided to rent sonic gems collection, which has been preety fun, but i'll start a topic about sonic gems collection later.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#6  Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
On Sonic Gems collection

Sonic CD is probably the best Sonic game made IMO and Sonic the fighters is fun. Sonic R is okay but you complete it really fast then it gets old. I looove the music in Sonic R though.
S O N I C
Bomberdude

Post#7  Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
I loved the music in Sonic R also took me 5 months to find out the singer.
-Sonic The Hedgehog

Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#8  Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
I thought they said her name in the game's credits. I can't think of it right now but I know its in the credits.
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#9  Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
S O N I C wrote:
The controlls are AWFUL!!! there like so much lag going on in the game or maybe its the controls you always end up crashing into walls etc so hard to aim you gun

What system do you have it for? I have it for GameCube, and I don't find it that hard to control at all.
Omata
Bomberdude

Post#10  Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:39 am  Reply with quote + 
I have the PS2 version of Shadow the Hedgehog. The framerate for it is pretty awful.

I only got it because it's the only version with the japanese dialogue.
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#11  Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:58 am  Reply with quote + 
You got it for Japanese Dialogue? Why? Can't you speak English? lol, anyway I think it's easier in the gamecube version... the controls and framerate aren't bad at all.
(People say it's becouse of the GameCube's Chaos Engine...(Why is it called, CHAOS ENGINE? Is it made for Sonic games?))
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#12  Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:59 am  Reply with quote + 
Omata is probably not fond of English voice overs. Omata even said that in his post. Why else would someone buy a version that is not as good? Unless someone didn't own a gamecube and still really wanted the game without buying a new system.

I don't care either way. I don't like Sonic games anymore. They keep getting worse and worse. Particularly the 3D ones.
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#13  Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
After the Genesis Sega has made a grand total of 1 games that were not mediocre at best. If you think otherwise you're either wrong or have heard of something I haven't. However, I'd still put them in the better half of all game developers, not because they're spectacular, but because in the current soon-to-end console generation (which was THE worst of them all) was phenomenally bad, with all the crappy American game companies sinking to new lows to the extent that they managed to out suck Sega. We've had only a handful of games that were worthy of playing. But I have very select taste. I've always said: No video game is good enough for me. Except Big Mutha Truckas :hilarious: 
Omata
Bomberdude

Post#14  Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
I despise 4Kids. They voice Shadow the Hedgehog, which is why I got the PS2 version. I can't stand them.

Some Sonic games are still awesome. Sonic Advance 1-3 for the GBA and Sonic Rush for the Nintendo DS are some great games. I, atleast, found them that way.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#15  Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:05 am  Reply with quote + 
I don't buy many platforms for handhelds. I have mostly RPGs and Tactical RPGs.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#16  Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:19 am  Reply with quote + 
Kuttlas wrote:
After the Genesis Sega has made a grand total of 1 games that were not mediocre at best.

What game is that?

AFO, PSO, Crazy Taxi, Any of the 2k4 sports series, Sega GT, Shenmue, Jet Grind Radio, The Virtua Fighter Series, SA1 (which was better then the rest of the newer sonic games imo)?, sega rally chapionship

I know im an old school gamer, who tends to prefer older games, but ive enjoyed quite a few sega games newer then the gen. Not to mention the 3d generation has always been different then the 2d generation, different dementions means different types of gameplay, i know half of 3d games arn't worth crap compared to the old sonics and marios, but that doesn't mean their arn't good new games. If you really want games with oldschool machanics eather pick up a portable system, an emulator, or better yet the old console.

Gameplay over Graphics certainly, if i can be better entertained playing a newer game over an older game, you don't have the right to tell me im "wrong". Sad it is that few newer games get my attention as well as the old games, but those few do very well exist. Though currently, i guess no games in my top list are made by sega newschool, and most games in my top lists are oldschool.
(strat:fire emblem gaiden, racing: nfs3 , motoracer(though its unplayble anymore, it still provided me with the most fun), fighting: soul calibur or power stone, platform: smb3, smw, sonic2,sonic3, rpg: chrono trigger, SD3 shooter: 1941, life force, raptor, galaga)
Omata
Bomberdude

Post#17  Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:55 am  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
After the Genesis Sega has made a grand total of 1 games that were not mediocre at best.

Besides Gunstar Super Heroes?

Well, I mean, Treasure made it, but Sega took part in it as well.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#18  Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh man i have Gunstar Heroes for Genesis. Fun game. The music starts to sound the same after awhile. Stays fu ntill the end though.
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#19  Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:10 am  Reply with quote + 
Omata wrote:
Besides Gunstar Super Heroes?

Well, I mean, Treasure made it, but Sega took part in it as well.

Sega published it, I do believe. If the list were to include Sega-published games, it would be considerably larger.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1738s
Index - Back to Top