Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Bomberman 64: The Second Attack OST on piano
[Replies: 2]  [Views: 3090]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Because I'm a freak, I've decided that I want to try to adapt as many of the TSA OST tracks as possible to piano. Whether that'll actually happen is a different story, considering all of the other stuff I do, but I figure it's good ear training for me.

I'm not taking requests, per se, but I wouldn't be averse to hearing what other tracks folks would want translated into piano.

All files are on Sendspace, unless I change my mind.

COMPLETED TRACKS

Astral Knight Battle Theme - http://www.sendspace.com/file/94w2d6
I may or may not re-record this -- I did this on the tail-end of a 6-hour recording session for something else, and didn't realize until after I did a playback of a first take that I was playing it at like twice the original tempo, wtf. So this current take is probably still a little faster than the original, with mistakes here and there because this is not an easy song to play, especially for someone with tiny hands like me (though it's hella fun to play).

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
That's pretty cool! It is faster, but it still sounds good.

...Hey, didn't you used to have some Bomberman songs adapted for piano on YouTube?

Anyway, all of the TSA tracks are beautiful; it would be interesting to hear any of them adapted. :happy: 
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
@plasm: Lilith's Theme is the only one up on YouTube, but I'm going to see if I can re-arrange it eventually so that it sounds closer to the original arrangement. I can't promise total accuracy for obvious reasons (I'm fairly certain the left hand on the Astral Knight theme is not quite exact), but it's an interesting challenge to try to be faithful to a multipart song with just a keyboard. XD

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1405s
Index - Back to Top