Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Looking for Bomberman Jetters Mp3
[Replies: 9]  [Views: 4696]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

legato
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
I want the full version of Hop Skip Jump if anyone has it and if anyone has a link to the full opening (if there is one) then I'll take that too.

Thanks in advance.
View user profile Send Private Message
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey, while we're requesting Jetters music, I'd like to request the track heard during the fight against the modified Max-es in the last few episodes... or wait, was that during the battle between Max and Zero? Crud... it's been a while.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've got nearly all of the BMJ tracks -- should I just upload the entire thing at some point? ^_^;; But @legato, I can get you the full versions of Hop Skip Jump and Boku wa Gakeppuchi (the first OP). Duke Serkol, I'm not entirely sure what track you're talking about, is there a way you could link to something to show me what it is?

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
There's a few tracks from later episodes I wish for that I could not find in the soundtrack (to the point that I suspect there may have been a second soundtrack release).

One you can hear in this video at 5:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwX7g4OduNI&feature=related

Two more are in this one at 6:26 and 9:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPUeXu2BXUQ&feature=related

The last one is the track I mention in my previous post. It's essentially a final showdown theme. It is also heard in the fight against the ProtoMaxes at 2:31 of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvyIRt7DcX0&feature=related so yeah, I remembered correctly that it was heard in both battles (except the other one was between Shiro and Zero/Max, not Max and Zero, oops).

Last edited by Duke Serkol on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:42 am
Razon
Board Admin

Post#5  Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
There wasn't a second soundtrack released for the anime, sometimes animes just don't have all of the BGM released for them. Though the Jetters anime did have extra songs made available online for it at one point many years back, but the link is no longer active. However I had made a backup of all of the files, so here's the OST and all of the extra songs that were made public that we know it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kmb0mx97mo1prb0
Birdyfan
Bombertrainee

Post#6  Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
There wasn't a second soundtrack released for the anime, sometimes animes just don't have all of the BGM released for them. Though the Jetters anime did have extra songs made available online for it at one point many years back, but the link is no longer active. However I had made a backup of all of the files, so here's the OST and all of the extra songs that were made public that we know it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kmb0mx97mo1prb0
thanks for providing the whole thing, extra songs included :veryhappy: 
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#7  Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey, awesome, less work for me! I'mma DL Razon's file just to see if it matches up with what I have. Thanks!

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#8  Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:18 am  Reply with quote + 
Mh, looks like only the last of the three tracks I was looking for is in there (the attack of Max).
Ah well, it was the one I wanted most.

Thanks guys!! :veryhappy: 
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#9  Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:28 am  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
Though the Jetters anime did have extra songs made available online for it at one point many years back, but the link is no longer active.
Don't suppose you still have the original URL? Just out of completism's sake; I've tried to archive a couple of the Jetters sites a couple of years ago using the Wayback Machine (the Studio Deen and TV Tokyo sites, I think), but don't recall seeing one with music downloads.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#10  Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:14 am  Reply with quote + 
Ragey wrote:
Don't suppose you still have the original URL? Just out of completism's sake; I've tried to archive a couple of the Jetters sites a couple of years ago using the Wayback Machine (the Studio Deen and TV Tokyo sites, I think), but don't recall seeing one with music downloads.

The original link to the page was: http://satomi.or.tv/mp3/bmj/mp3_bmj.htm
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1514s
Index - Back to Top