Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker playable demo
[Replies: 0]  [Views: 727]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
Not sure how many of you are interested in this title or how many of you are and have a PSP, but the demo exclusive to Tokyo Game Show this year for Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker is available for you all to download (if you haven't already done so) on over here. Just make sure you have 200MB of free space and at least 5.50 firmware.

Be warned though, pretty much the entire thing is in Japanese, which may make playing it a bit awkward or even tedious at first. I strongly suggest adjusting the settings to your liking first. If you're anything like me, you may want to change the default control scheme, as camera control using the regular buttons and actions with directional pad is, needless to say, extremely silly. It may take a while to do so, but it'll be worthwhile, I assure you.

Anyway, I've been playing it on and off the past couple of days and I feel that the game is quite promising. I haven't been able to try the co-op yet, but I'm enjoying the single player quite a bit so far.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1331s
Index - Back to Top