BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community
 
 Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Razon can you tell me your escape explosion trick?
[Replies: 13]  [Views: 6760]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help
 
Author Message
Kalidascorp
Bomberdude

Status: Offline

Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Posts: 126
Post#1  Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon, i heard you talking about an escaping explosion trick in online bomberman. Can you tell me how to do it? I'm going to try it in korean.
Back to Top
View user profile Send Private Message
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Status: Offline

Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Posts: 466
Post#2  Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
aim him tho hes not on now he usually is
Back to Top
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Status: Offline

Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Posts: 959
Post#3  Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
I belive it was only a glitch in the japanese ver but I did manage to do it once or twice in my time with the korean along while back... how to do it? well.. Its not something that anyone can master really.. I spent awhile learning it but I tried to teach others and I did not have much success with people, the most they ever were able to do it was once or twice.. Truly unless you practicly mastered it like me and could do it 80% of the time then its almost impossible for someone that hasn't done it and practiced knowing how for months... anyway the way to do it is well.. its hard to explain.. depending on your speed and the time the bomb has been placed you run towards the wall destroable wall at the right timing and you will pass through it as the explosion goes off.. but take heed. mastering this trick can not be a good thing because I noticed that when I would just be playing I would sometimes out of habbit and way of playing go through a wall and right into an explosion and die which somewhat made it harder on me but yeh.. o and it can't be done with spike bombs and survive from what I know. Also sometimes this will cause you to get kicked out because people think you cheat but not that often really.
_________________
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they're not entitled to their own facts."
Back to Top
View user profile Send Private Message
Kalidascorp
Bomberdude

Status: Offline

Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Posts: 126
Post#4  Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
oh i get it. I think it would work better if you lag,( so that the first positive for lag ever) but i get how it works. I think it's easier to do if you understand why it works.
Back to Top
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Status: Offline

Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Posts: 959
Post#5  Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well it doesn't make to much of a diffrence if you lag or not really. Its the same on slow pc's and fast ones.. though its kinda hard to do on dialup and a slow pc.
_________________
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they're not entitled to their own facts."
Back to Top
View user profile Send Private Message
alexa999
Bomberdude

Status: Offline

Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Posts: 161
Post#6  Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
I belive it was only a glitch in the japanese ver but I did manage to do it once or twice in my time with the korean along while back... how to do it? well.. Its not something that anyone can master really.. I spent awhile learning it but I tried to teach others and I did not have much success with people, the most they ever were able to do it was once or twice.. Truly unless you practicly mastered it like me and could do it 80% of the time then its almost impossible for someone that hasn't done it and practiced knowing how for months... anyway the way to do it is well.. its hard to explain.. depending on your speed and the time the bomb has been placed you run towards the wall destroable wall at the right timing and you will pass through it as the explosion goes off.. but take heed. mastering this trick can not be a good thing because I noticed that when I would just be playing I would sometimes out of habbit and way of playing go through a wall and right into an explosion and die which somewhat made it harder on me but yeh.. o and it can't be done with spike bombs and survive from what I know. Also sometimes this will cause you to get kicked out because people think you cheat but not that often really.

So you run at a block that is going to be destroyed, then when the bomb explodes you go where the block was out of reach of the explosion?
Back to Top
View user profile Send Private Message
Kalidascorp
Bomberdude

Status: Offline

Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Posts: 126
Post#7  Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
YEAH! I DID IT! That was AWSOME! I was running around in a long row and i was stuck, and had green "bunny"(whatever the hell they are >.>) and i ran into the block just when it exploded, AND I GOT AWAY. That shocked me so much i killed myself!!! :hilarious: 
Back to Top
View user profile Send Private Message
MysticBomber
Bomberdude

Status: Offline

Joined: 13 Dec 2004
Posts: 132
Post#8  Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
That bunny is called Rui, Louie, Lui or something :hilarious: 
Back to Top
View user profile Send Private Message
alexa999
Bomberdude

Status: Offline

Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Posts: 161
Post#9  Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:24 am  Reply with quote + 
Sonic Bomber wrote:
That bunny is called Rui, Louie, Lui or something :hilarious: 

Rui in Japan, Louie in USA
Back to Top
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Status: Offline

Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Posts: 959
Post#10  Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:59 am  Reply with quote + 
alexa999 wrote:
Sonic Bomber wrote:
That bunny is called Rui, Louie, Lui or something :hilarious: 

Rui in Japan, Louie in USA
Well I go by Rui... And I noticed something weird in the korean bman online that you kinda vibrate some when you hold the movement arrow key towards a wall or what ever and this stops the trick from being done 99% of the time. I guess they changed it to prevent this trick from being done since the time I had played it along time ago. I enjoyed the game without the extra crap like avatars and everything else.. Its not needed and does not amuse me. Same with the fact that you start out with all the characters and level up so fast.. There is no point what so ever.. No goal.. No awsome ranking to have.. And yes they all suck terrible even the high ranked because the high ranked only have like 80k and that was still considered very noobish in the japanese bomberman game.
_________________
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they're not entitled to their own facts."
Back to Top
View user profile Send Private Message
alexa999
Bomberdude

Status: Offline

Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Posts: 161
Post#11  Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
alexa999 wrote:
Sonic Bomber wrote:
That bunny is called Rui, Louie, Lui or something :hilarious: 

Rui in Japan, Louie in USA
Well I go by Rui... And I noticed something weird in the korean bman online that you kinda vibrate some when you hold the movement arrow key towards a wall or what ever and this stops the trick from being done 99% of the time. I guess they changed it to prevent this trick from being done since the time I had played it along time ago. I enjoyed the game without the extra crap like avatars and everything else.. Its not needed and does not amuse me. Same with the fact that you start out with all the characters and level up so fast.. There is no point what so ever.. No goal.. No awsome ranking to have.. And yes they all suck terrible even the high ranked because the high ranked only have like 80k and that was still considered very noobish in the japanese bomberman game.

The Japanese one took TOO long to lvl up though. A medium between Japanese and Korean would be the prefect lvl up value.
Back to Top
View user profile Send Private Message
MysticBomber
Bomberdude

Status: Offline

Joined: 13 Dec 2004
Posts: 132
Post#12  Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:40 am  Reply with quote + 
Ohhh, I remember back when I used to play Bomberman Online a lot.
(like umm, June 2003)

Ahh, t3h nostalgy. XDD

Now I'm afraid to register for korean version. XD
Back to Top
View user profile Send Private Message
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Status: Offline

Joined: 12 Dec 2004
Posts: 508
Post#13  Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
Remember that bman board battle we all had?

That was bman at it's finest. ^_^
Back to Top
View user profile Send Private Message
MysticBomber
Bomberdude

Status: Offline

Joined: 13 Dec 2004
Posts: 132
Post#14  Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yes, I remember that. It was fun while it lasted.

I would register for korean, but registering a (i don't remember the name) ******** number that is not yours is highly illegal, right? :sad: 
Back to Top
View user profile Send Private Message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help All times are GMT-5:00
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to: 


Total Time: 0.3194s
Index - Back to Top