BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Jei
Bomberman

Post#63  Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:14 am  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for replying.
Someone64 wrote:
Great video. I can't quite put my finger on it but something about the AIs seems... different when I watched that. Also, is it true that the ai handles some of the power ups by spamming then whenever they're usable? Not all of course. I'm talking about power ups like the punching glove.

Not quite, Punch and Kick are used when escaping from a bomb blast, Kick also used in offensive in it's own rights. Bots can't handle some of the powerups yet and I'll be working on that matter.
Someone64 wrote:
Are you planning to add the open stages that lack hardblocks like Lots'o power ups, open field, inferno, and softblocks only stages?

It's unlikely - the movement is heavily based on grid and it would need to get some massive tweaks to work right with open space. I am not saying it's completely out of question, but unlikely.
Someone64 wrote:
I haven't noticed until I watched that video but... something about the explosions doesn't feel right. They look too clean for me. More like laser beams and bubbles rather than explosions and smoke.

Explosions now have a shorter duration than in 0.3.1 and an additional graphical effect was added to the bomb. I guess it needs further tweaks.
Someone64 wrote:
One more thing. 2 Suggestions (I guess that's 2 more things :P): can you add the following bomb power up from Super Bomberman 5 (it chases the first opponent is sees, meaning the opponent in the same column or row without any obstructions between them.

Tracing Bomb hasn't been added yet, but I am eventually going to get that in, same for Rocket from Bomberman Blast.
Someone64 wrote:
and also an "ultra" setting for revenge bomber? Meaning instead of people's power ups getting scattered when you replace them from a bomb, you steal their whole power up set.

Great idea, definitely doing this
Someone64 wrote:
EDIT: Where can I get the sprites for those bombercarts that you're using? The revenge bomber hover things I mean.

plasm ripped them from Saturn Bomberman
http://www.bombermanboard.com/viewtopic.php?p=18539&view=single
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1291s
Index - Back to Top