Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Jei
Bomberman

Post#37  Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Someone64 wrote:
Well, I found out through a video of RhoBomberman. I didn't even know that this game was called that before. I didn't really care to read the in-game credits (if there even were any).

Ah, cool.
Someone64 wrote:
BTW, about stne garden. The only gimmick in that stage is the tall stone pillars? bombs don't bounce of the side when thrown at them either. That seems to be too small of a gimmick for me. What about adding strange screen wrapping passages to that stage? As in, instead of left to right and right to left it's left to top, top to left, right to bottom and vice versa.

Rock Garden is getting respawning blocks in 0.4.1 version.
Someone64 wrote:
EDIT: Wait a minute... Why can't you just put small bomb sized *and maybe bomb shaped* spotlights for each bomb just like you did for the players in the dark stage?

Making bombs appear in front of the shadow is easy, hiding eggs and items behind it would be problematic, since egg sprite would have to be reduced to size of 1 tile. It could be arranged, though.
Someone64 wrote:
Bug report: Retro bombs don't show up in the second and third variant of dungeon and wrap around passages of variant C are inviible. The third one you might have done intentionally though.

Thanks for report.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1606s
Index - Back to Top