Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Jetters for GBA
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#19  Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
So hey, I'm actually working on this. I've got the dialogue from the intro, ending, and epilogue all translated (save for maybe two lines), as well as most of the item names and many item descriptions, all of the Charabomb names as well as their attacks, and a whole lot of dialogue from the first world (which I'm still working on).

I ran into some trouble with the shops yesterday, but I got that sorted out and they now function properly. (Here is my artist's interpretation of what happened)

So basically, the story opens with the Jetters looking at a Beam Gun, the same one that appears in the first episode of the anime. Birdy begins to tell the story. In the past, when Mighty was still active, Ein contacted the Jetters and notified them that a strange space ship had appeared at Leisure Star (Nonbiri Star, also mentioned in the anime). Since Birdy was wounded, Mighty set out to investigate. Thus began his last known mission.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1387s
Index - Back to Top