BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Has the 250 Wii price convinced you to get it on launch?
[Replies: 26]  [Views: 12275]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Users watching this topic: 1  
Poll Results

When will you be getting the Wii?
Midnight
 35%  [ 5 ]
Not On Launch But Soon After
 21%  [ 3 ]
Eventually
 21%  [ 3 ]
Maybe After A Price Drop
 21%  [ 3 ]
I Won't Be Getting One
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes: 14

The voting period has ended on this poll.
Sep 20, 2006  to  Nov 14, 2006

Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#21  Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
im looking foreward to farcry over everything els
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#22  Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:40 am  Reply with quote + 
I've made my final decision on when I'm getting the Wii....

I'm going to wait and get the system when Smash bros. Brawl comes out (probably the very day Brawl comes out). At this point there is really no other reason for me to get this system, so I'm gonna hold off... *nod*

Just figured I'd put down my final opinion. Anyone else have a change of heart?
Razon
Board Admin

Post#23  Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
The fact that I already have my pre-order would mean one thing, no.
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#24  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
I camped out for 11 hours to get my Wii on launch day.

( ANGELUS IS BACK IN THE HIZZOUSE!!!! :P )
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#25  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
I've made my final decision on when I'm getting the Wii....

I'm going to wait and get the system when Smash bros. Brawl comes out (probably the very day Brawl comes out). At this point there is really no other reason for me to get this system, so I'm gonna hold off... *nod*

Razon
Board Admin

Post#26  Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
I went to the EBGames midnight launch, pre-order required of course. It was a crazy crowd, I'll just quote what I said on another forum.

Quote:
So I went over to my local EBGames with my pre-order around 11:50 PM, there was already a big line there- some people with DS's. It was a pretty noisy group (immature guys lol), lots of yelling and stuff and jokes. So as we get down to the last 10 seconds, everyone starts yelling 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0!!! while jumping up and down- or they may have been jumping up and down screaming something before the countdown. Once the countdown finished and it hit 12:00 AM, they only let 2 people in at a time so they did that.. Everyone was like, "Why did we even bother counting down then? XD". So we proceeded along of course, several people on duty to keep people out. At one point one of the customers went up to the door and was like, "You can't come in until I come out! =p" he says while holding up the Wii box against the door XD. And then another guy came out with the Zelda Stratagy guide, and he says "I think I'll just Start reading the stratagy guide out loud for everyone." lots of oppose towards that. And then someone says "Who's the Final Boss?" and everyone started flipping out like NO NO NO and such as he's flipping through the guide XD. So he says, I won't read(spoil!) it for everyone if I get 10 dollars from everyone in line. ""XD"".. So he ends up reading it, and everyone flips out- I laughed XD. And the night slowly steered towards the end as everyone was leaving with their Wii's, my turn comes, and I go in and get my Wii. That was my first midnight launch, or any launch ever- it was interesting. I didn't get a recording though, phone doesn't record while it's closed sadly.

I haven't had a chance to grab anymore controllers yet unfortunately, multiplayer was still fun with 1 though.
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#27  Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
I didn't get myself a copy unfortunately. i guess im one of those people that will be waiting till next year for launch. I guess console games are really dying for me... a month after i got my DS, i got super bored with it and got way too lazy to by me new games because id eventually get bored with it too.

I've been sucked in to those online shooting computer games. xD. But yea, schools been a real stress for me, especially sophomore year... all these hard classes x.x. for me at least. I'll be waiting for reviews from you guys. =]. See if any of you guys convince me to buy one.

i haven't posted in a while xD.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1664s
Index - Back to Top