Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2
Locked, Cannot Reply  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General

Bomber_Al
Bomberdude

Post#21  Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
[quote="MaxBomber"]
Quote:
homosexuality is same as "liar", liar same as murderer and murderer is same thing as steal.

What does lying have to do with homosexuality.

Like guest said

Quote:
"you will hardly understand at all"

(no offence)

People i smell flame war :sad:  or wait that my bomb fuse. :oops: 
View user profile Send Private Message
JET_ALONE
Bomberdude

Post#22  Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:32 am  Reply with quote + 
I didn't get that at all. There's a very big difference between homosexuality and murder. Murder is where you end a life for no reason without mercy or cause. Homosexuality is being attracted to the same sex. OMG IT IS T3H EV@lZ!!!111one.

Nice post fireball. You rock.

Post#23  Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:14 am  Reply with quote + 
MaxBomber wrote:
I didn't get that at all. There's a very big difference between homosexuality and murder. Murder is where you end a life for no reason without mercy or cause. Homosexuality is being attracted to the same sex. OMG IT IS T3H EV@lZ!!!111one.

Ha, see You don't understand. I try to say they all same as sin.
let me try make easy for you: Let say I lie then i be sent to prison for five year,
Then another guy who murder two people are sent to prison for five year, and then another person who homosexuality are sent to prison for five year. Getting it?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#24  Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Anonymous wrote:
MaxBomber wrote:

let me try make easy for you: Let say I lie then i be sent to prison for five year,
Then another guy who murder two people are sent to prison for five year, and then another person who homosexuality are sent to prison for five year. Getting it?

Your arguement make us no sense. I have heard of no such thing as going to jail simply for being homosexueal. If they do that at where you live, then you live with a lot of biased people, mang.

You wouldn't go to jail simply for lying ethier (with the exception of it being very severe). If that were the case, I bet I'd be in prison for at least five years now.

Plus, just for the sake of saying so, murdering two people wouldn't make someone stay in prison for five years, buddy. More likely ethier for life or recieve the chair (probably moreso the chair).

So really, your arguement is quite flawed. And thus, you don't understand. Sorry, try again.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
JET_ALONE
Bomberdude

Post#25  Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
and then another person who homosexuality are sent to prison for five year.

Wow. Justice is truly served then.

Post#26  Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
MaxBomber wrote:

Your arguement make us no sense. I have heard of no such thing as going to jail simply for being homosexueal. If they do that at where you live, then you live with a lot of biased people, mang.

You wouldn't go to jail simply for lying ethier (with the exception of it being very severe). If that were the case, I bet I'd be in prison for at least five years now.

Plus, just for the sake of saying so, murdering two people wouldn't make someone stay in prison for five years, buddy. More likely ethier for life or recieve the chair (probably moreso the chair).

So really, your arguement is quite flawed. And thus, you don't understand. Sorry, try again.

"Sigh" How long I make you understand! I let me try one more time, but this time is easier.

"We all lie all time, right. So that mean We can murder all we want."
However, there is law about murder and There is no law about lie (I think).

Note- I am NOT against homosexuality, I here to make you understand Christianity a least little. Because most everyone (me as Well) is liar and thief and they both sin.
So that mean homosexuality is okay.

But why many Christian are against homosexuality? Here SOME reason from people I talk to.

1. For God glory.

2.Justice

3.Many people think is "sick" and they use Bible to against it.

Well, that all I can think of.

So no hard feeling, right.

Edit- And you right about "not all christian are bad" :happy:  Because many Christian made
thier own lifestyle and ignore "God's word" or edit "God's word" :sad: 
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#27  Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:07 am  Reply with quote + 
:down:  the topic most forums avoid i might lock it if it gets out of hands, but for now dont fight over religion many people belive in different things. i dont really care whos right or wrong we probly well never know who is . Every body is intitled to there own opinion and no one should stop another from it.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#28  Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:57 am  Reply with quote + 
I can't take this anymore. My responces in bold, and your getting close to offending ME
Anonymous wrote:

"Sigh" How long I make you understand! I let me try one more time, but this time is easier. Your explination wasn't very clear, you gave illistrations without ever saying what you actually believed, Yet you seem to be blaming others and getting frustrated at others for what you explained poorly. I'm under the conclusion (if i'm wrong i'm sorry) that english is your second language (you grammar mistakes match that of a lot of forigners i know, mostly asian forigners). Also, if i'm disagreeing with what you said, take it lightly, mostly i was just trying to clarify what you were saying. In some places i noted which things you said from my view did not follow the Bible, I would only hope you would do the same for me, were both trying to grow right.

I have no clue what your point here is, and there are laws about lieing (in the usa), lieing under oath for example, murdering and lieing are both wrong though
Note- I am NOT against homosexuality Odd, i thought you were, I here to make you understand Christianity a least little.Because most everyone ALL have sinned, not most, i covered that earlier (though some may get out of lieing or thieving, but i'm yet to meet one), no reason to let anyone think theres even a WAY to be sinless without Christ (me as Well) is liar and thief and they both sin.
So that mean homosexuality is okay. I thought you said homosexuality was a sin, so you just justified one persons sin because of another persons sin, from my understanding, thats not a Biblical view in any way. If it is a sin, its still not right. Both are wrong, but you don't need to worry about other peoples sins, you need to worry about YOURS. (though i do believe in telling a Christian brother if you see sin in his life that he may be ignoring or unaware of, and i also believe in telling people who are doing things that may hamper your Christian walk (for example, someone whos speach is completly obscine) that it bothers you (both in love though)) Another way of saying this is, "all have sinned" is not an excuse for sin.

But why many Christian are against homosexuality?You said its a sin, so lets have that as a good reason for being against itHere SOME reason from people I talk to.

1. For God glory. A good reason not to sin, you love God, so do what he commands, but not a good reason to condemn people.

2.Justice A bad reason to condemn people, be weary that you might actually recieve what you ask.

3.Many people think is "sick" and they use Bible to against it. Thats a horrible reason to condemn anyone for anything, if you think its unbearably discusting, eather look away, or learn that everyone doesn't think the same way you do.

Edit- And you right about "not all christian are bad" :happy:  Because many Christian made
thier own lifestyle and ignore "God's word" or edit "God's word" :sad:  May i (hopefully) clarify that the people who warp Gods word are the bad ones

And to explain his earlier statements about prison and such, even though i really don't see it as a key point in the discussion, i shall in my best words try to explain what he was saying, as i understand what hes refering to.

Alright, Biblically
The wages of sin is death
Lieing = Sin, Wages = Death
Stealing = Sin, Wages = Death
Murder = Sin, Wages = Death
Homosexuality = Sin, Wages = Death (though this is the only one of these thats even debatable weather or not it IS a sin, like i said, i think it is)
Because the punishments of all these sins are equal, it can be assumed that sin is sin and in Gods eyes are equaly vile. This is basically a statement that there is no "little sin" and all sin is wrong. (The ironic part is a statement that should make the church focus on its own sins is for some reason used as an explination for why others is so bad)

I'm really disapointed that i'm back in this topic, but i really would prefer it if this topic would create understanding instead of confusion and anger. I appologize if my comments wern't as clear as my previous posts. I'm also sorry if this crosses the "don't argue over religion" statement, I don't mean it to argue really, as much as to clarify what was said so that everyone can understand everyone elses point of view better. I have an edgy feeling that this may come closer to actually offending someone, if i do offend anyone, i'm sorry for that too.[/b]

--edit-- i made a change or too for clarity

Post#29  Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:04 am  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
I can't take this anymore. My responces in bold, and your getting close to offending ME
Anonymous wrote:

"Sigh" How long I make you understand! I let me try one more time, but this time is easier. Your explination wasn't very clear, you gave illistrations without ever saying what you actually believed, Yet you seem to be blaming others and getting frustrated at others for what you explained poorly. I'm under the conclusion (if i'm wrong i'm sorry) that english is your second language (you grammar mistakes match that of a lot of forigners i know, mostly asian forigners). Also, if i'm disagreeing with what you said, take it lightly, mostly i was just trying to clarify what you were saying. In some places i noted which things you said from my view did not follow the Bible, I would only hope you would do the same for me, were both trying to grow right.

I have no clue what your point here is, and there are laws about lieing (in the usa), lieing under oath for example, murdering and lieing are both wrong though
Note- I am NOT against homosexuality Odd, i thought you were, I here to make you understand Christianity a least little.Because most everyone ALL have sinned, not most, i covered that earlier (though some may get out of lieing or thieving, but i'm yet to meet one), no reason to let anyone think theres even a WAY to be sinless without Christ (me as Well) is liar and thief and they both sin.
So that mean homosexuality is okay. I thought you said homosexuality was a sin, so you just justified one persons sin because of another persons sin, from my understanding, thats not a Biblical view in any way. If it is a sin, its still not right. Both are wrong, but you don't need to worry about other peoples sins, you need to worry about YOURS. (though i do believe in telling a Christian brother if you see sin in his life that he may be ignoring or unaware of, and i also believe in telling people who are doing things that may hamper your Christian walk (for example, someone whos speach is completly obscine) that it bothers you (both in love though)) Another way of saying this is, "all have sinned" is not an excuse for sin.

But why many Christian are against homosexuality?You said its a sin, so lets have that as a good reason for being against itHere SOME reason from people I talk to.

1. For God glory. A good reason not to sin, you love God, so do what he commands, but not a good reason to condemn people.

2.Justice A bad reason to condemn people, be weary that you might actually recieve what you ask.

3.Many people think is "sick" and they use Bible to against it. Thats a horrible reason to condemn anyone for anything, if you think its unbearably discusting, eather look away, or learn that everyone doesn't think the same way you do.

thier own lifestyle and ignore "God's word" or edit "God's word" :sad:  May i (hopefully) clarify that the people who warp Gods word are the bad ones

And to explain his earlier statements about prison and such, even though i really don't see it as a key point in the discussion, i shall in my best words try to explain what he was saying, as i understand what hes refering to.

Alright, Biblically
The wages of sin is death
Lieing = Sin, Wages = Death
Stealing = Sin, Wages = Death
Murder = Sin, Wages = Death
Homosexuality = Sin, Wages = Death (though this is the only one of these thats even debatable weather or not it IS a sin, like i said, i think it is)
Because the punishments of all these sins are equal, it can be assumed that sin is sin and in Gods eyes are equaly vile. This is basically a statement that there is no "little sin" and all sin is wrong. (The ironic part is a statement that should make the church focus on its own sins is for some reason used as an explination for why others is so bad)

I'm really disapointed that i'm back in this topic, but i really would prefer it if this topic would create understanding instead of confusion and anger. I appologize if my comments wern't as clear as my previous posts. I'm also sorry if this crosses the "don't argue over religion" statement, I don't mean it to argue really, as much as to clarify what was said so that everyone can understand everyone elses point of view better. I have an edgy feeling that this may come closer to actually offending someone, if i do offend anyone, i'm sorry for that too.[/b]

--edit-- i made a change or too for clarity

thx fireball, That is I trying to say :happy: 

sorry, I just learn english for five year and english is my third language.

To fireball87
i know homosexuality is sin, but i when i say "okay".That was meant to make them understand, like mostly people treat "lie" as "okay". Also I know all of us are sinner.

I thought "most" mean all or almost all.\

and

No, really I have nothing against homosexuality at all, because two of my corusin is gay and I like to see lesbia....nvm.

You do not need to post back, :happy:  My job is done.

Also "Got Lord Jesus" :P
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#30  Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
I understand what you were trying to say better now, and if you're reading this guest, I apologize if I offended you, I had no intention to. I have a bad tendancy of starting the gun at times.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Locked, Cannot Reply  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1857s
Index - Back to Top