Page: Previous  1, 2
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#21  Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:27 am  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:

Quote:
BHB Soldier

Would his special power be that of being incurably pitiful?

lol it was kind of a joke on Megaman legend's servebots being playable characters in Marvel VS Capcom 2

Quote:
Holy schnazz! Soul!Calibur!Bomberman! I love it! Let's get this idea to Hudson!

lol, yeah right. The only realistic way it would happen is if it were fanmade, and with bomerman 64's fanbase.... ugh. That's pretty much just us 20ish people, maybe another 100 or so around the world. lmao

By the way I absolutely loved Soul calibur 3 even though i'm not a big 3D fighting fan. The customization was just awesome.
View user profile Send Private Message
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#22  Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:14 am  Reply with quote + 
Hige-Hige soldiers can make you stand still for a few seconds while they have free roam. That is to say, if they get you to halt between two blocks, they can easily trap you in there with just one or two well placed bombs and there is nothing you can to stop them (well you can escape with the Punch if you have it and possibly the Kick too if it's just one bomb blocking you, but that's obvious).

Regulus' idea made me think more of Street Fighter Alpha2 (everybody had their personal final boss), though I originally imagined it as your typical battle mode with a storyline twist.
Personally, with that character rooster, I'd have a hard time deciding who should each character's final boss (what with the Elemental Knight supposed to be chums and all...)
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#23  Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:42 am  Reply with quote + 
True, there's Mugen, but then again there's.... Little Fighter 2. Which is editable, and not too complicated.
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#24  Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ah, when I said a Mugen like program for Bomberman I meant one that would let us create our own Bomberman battle mode. You know, with whatever arenas, characters (and maybe power ups?) we cared to create.

Since we're talking of it though... I always wanted to get into the whole Mugen thing, but never had the patience (same with Zelda Classic).

...Phirobom?
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#25  Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh, well, someone else said a fighting game, so.... well....

The only Bomberman game that I've seen get close to that is Bomberman VB, but the AI isn't too great on it and some of it is kinda glitchy. Bombermaaan is really great, but the guy who made it abandoned it.... however, he uploaded his source code, but I don't know how to work with it, probably because I don't have the right program.

EDIT: You'll understand Phirobom.... later.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#26  Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Bomberman 64: The Fighting game!

List of playable characters....

Bomberman
Pommy
Lilith
Ashtarth
Behemos
Zhael
Molok
Baelfael
Zoniha
Regulus
Artemis
Orion
Sirius
Nitros

Secret characters
Rukifellth(Boss character ala akuma/rugal)
*Lame Spoiler*------------Highlight ahead----------------------------------------Evil/Hyper/whatever Sirius(Boss)
BHB Soldier
various other characters.....

Each character would have their own stage, song and path of progression for battles...
Like Bomberman would have to face rukifellth at the end, regulus would face bomberman at the end something like that.

Anyone good at making videogames? lol, theres an idea for a dojin game.

XDXD I'd definatly like to try out that game, if you know, someone ever actually made it.

And perhaps the BHB Soldier could summon all sorts of different BHB Soldiers, kinda like the Servbot from Marvel VS Capcom 2 (thus making him a pretty cool character to play as XD).

If such a game were to be created, I'd like a kind of weapon system like Soul Calibur III, like the weapon that you choose would look different and had different atributes, like length, attack power, etc. Of course, that's only my imagination kicking in and not logic.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#27  Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hammer Bomber wrote:
unfortunately i have never played saturn bomberman

ontop of that, i have never seen a saturn ever, well iv seen pictures on the net but never an actual machine

Same here, I've never Played Saturn Bomberman either, because mainly I never owned a Sega saturn ^_^

And back than, I knew nothing about Bomberman Yet untile I played my first Bomberman game Bomberman 64
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#28  Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Heh, Bomberman 64 was my first title too. That's what really got me into the Bomberman series. The two baku bomberman games are still my favorites.

I didn't have a Saturn untill about 2-3 years ago, but it is worth obtaining. there are some great games for the console. I still only have 6 titles for saturn since they are a pain to obtain. The only real way to find decent games is by shopping online.

Some great Saturn games I have...

Dragon Force
Saturn Bomberman
Shining force III
NiGHTS into Dreams
Guardian Heroes

So yeah 5 out of my 6 games are really good. My other game is Sonic R which was also okay but it's not really awesome or anything.
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#29  Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
If it were'nt for that N64 commercial Advertisement, I would have never gotten hooked to Bomberman, and I would never have been on this site ^^

Thank Goodness for that Spiderman rip off song, Good Lord, No wonder Bomberman is so unpopular here in America.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1690s
Index - Back to Top