E.S.W.N.
[Replies: 5]  [Views: 1708]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:44 am  Reply with quote + 
Edit: please re-download.

Basically a JRPG project I'm working on in my spare time. I haven't made much progress in months, but I have the first two chapters mostly finished up. The main plot consists of 6 chapters, with the first two being already fully finished in the game. Since this is a pre-release, it ends abruptly with nothing left to do other than optional content.

Also, all of the overworld sprites, facial expressions, battle sprites, and character artwork is all done by me. Some of the tracks are done by both myself and a friend of mine, but only two of which are actually used in the game so far.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6aslnfe4sx67a67/ESWN.exe

Also to note in advance, save files CAN be transferred to newer versions when I get to that point, but be warned in the fact that whenever I add a new character into the roster, the game starts to bug with older save files, hence why I programmed several characters in advance already, and hopefully all of the ones I'll be using at that matter. However, I do recommend, that whenever I get around to adding the last playable character, it's best to restart from the beginning.

Also, the first two chapters are meant to be nothing difficult and to help get yourself started with the game. Third chapter is where the difficulty increases and maintaining the party is key to surviving the game, as enemies will have common attacks that bypass your characters' defensive stats, plus they'll be much tougher than the normal enemies from before, and resist the primary elements of the initial two characters. The third chapter is also when the third party member is introduced.
View user profile Send Private Message
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Probably would help to give some actual information on what the RPG is even about, so that people have some idea of what they're getting into. It would help interest some people as well, I'm sure.

How long does it take to complete these two chapters on average, even?
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:23 pm  Reply with quote + 
Could you post some screenshots? Maybe a video or two as well?
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'd post screens and videos, but the question is, what do I record that you all want to see before trying it out? I can record pretty much any portion of the game at best, just tell me what you'd like to see recorded.

Also, on average, if you go for 100% on the two regions in the game, I've taken only an hour or two to complete both regions.
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
I mostly just want to see a few screenshots.
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm working on getting both screenshots and a video right now. Currently the reason I've been not working on the game lately was due to laziness, and the fact I need to work on using Mixcraft for the tracks I will need. My tracks are overall quieter compared to the defaults that RPG Maker VX Ace has when both are used in-game at the same volume, so I'm working on replacing all the defaults with my own music.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1701s
Index - Back to Top