Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 43, 44, 45  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Users watching this topic: 32  
Jei
Bomberman

Post#861  Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for posting.
EdoComics wrote:
We may not have a chance for custom characters...but what about custom stages?
Can't promise anything on the matter right now.
BlueBomberGirl wrote:
Made an account just to say how amazing this game is. Really captures what's great about Bomberman multiplayer. Well done to the creators for the time they've spent creating this project. :veryhappy: 

There is one feature I wonder if it could be added in the future and that is winning by total kills. Atomic Bomberman had this feature where it would count how many kills each player gets until one reaches a goal (could be 10, 20, up to 100 even). Rather than surviving or having the most kills each individual round it was purely a win once someone reached the total kill goal. No other Bomber game I've played has had this.
Thanks. It's been a while since I played Atomic Bomberman, but I'll give it another shot sometime to investigate.
BigBrawler2 wrote:
Not sure if this was asked before but, Is there any way to use the unlockable characters in "Quick Battle"?
Not at the moment.
Gaz9000
Bomberbie

Post#862  Posted: Sun May 15, 2022 3:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
Still no dedicated exit to desktop option?
View user profile Send Private Message
charles
Bomberbie

Post#863  Posted: Mon May 16, 2022 11:53 am  Reply with quote + 
Hello guys, any version for linux? i like this retro game :frustrate: 
alfred0809
Bomberbie

Post#864  Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 7:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Great so far but i have 2 suggestions.

- A option to deactivate all special items so you can get speed up, power and bomb items only
- bombs are exploding too quickly so it doesn't allow good players to play this game at his max (it's more of an lay bomb & hide instead of permanent attacking action.

Both suggestions are important for competitive play.
BlueBomberGirl
Bomberbie

Post#865  Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 8:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
It ocurred to me after playing recently aswell, I know there is already a setting for short and longer fuse, and I don't know how much work it would take to tweak it by seconds. Another aspect that could be tweakable is kicked bombs, they move faster in this game than any other I've played, having an option to make them move slower would be appreciated :happy: 

Edit: has coloured bombs and flames been suggested? In Super 2 and Atomic each player's bombs were coloured, that way you knew who's bomb was which. Was very useful being able to keep track of which players had certain powerups and who was trying to kill you.

Last edited by BlueBomberGirl on Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:43 am
legato
Bomberman

Post#866  Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 12:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
I had a few ideas for characters.

- Other box art bomberman such as 2 on Nes (US), Super bomberman (US), Nes (US), etc.

- Variants of 1983 Bomb Man like the FM-7 palette. Here are some sheets for reference:

https://www.spriters-resource.com/fm_7/bomberman/sheet/170642/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/nec_pc_8801/bomberman/sheet/167894/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/nec_pc_6001/bomberman/sheet/170643/
EdoComics
Bomberbie

Post#867  Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Recently I cannot play Power Bomberman anymore due for every time I'm trying to open it, it appears an error saying "Out of memory".

I believe that there's no solution for this right?

Ok...then I'll make my own Bomberman fan game by myself...I really wanted to play it but my PC doesn't allow it...so...cheers.
Tbjr64
Bomberbie

Post#868  Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:37 am  Reply with quote + 
See I like power bomberman it's a really ambitious game, I want to play the game but I don't have windows and I ONLY have android, and a Chromebook so can there be an android/Chromebook port of this game :worry:  :cry: 
ThatEeveeBoi
Bomberbie

Post#869  Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:34 am  Reply with quote + 
The server's down, Everytime i try to connect to the server, It doesn't let me in!
Can you fix this PB devs? It would be better! :worry: 
Sauzels
Bomberbie

Post#870  Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:38 pm  Reply with quote + 

I'm trying to run this on Mac, but opening it causes this error to pop up. The gameplay itself runs fine after closing the error window, but there's no sound at all. Any suggestions?

Edit: Solved, it was Rosetta.
Sauliferos
Bomberbie

Post#871  Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
Could you do an Linux version for it? Please hehe :oops: 
adamman123456
Bomberbie

Post#872  Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:07 am  Reply with quote + 
Hi. I'm new here. I was trying to set up my 8BitDo SN30+ controller to use with Power Bomberman but whenever I try to configure the inputs, down always gets inputted first automatically without me even pressing it. When I finish configuring the controller though, the cursor just keeps moving up and down automatically very rapidly. I heard that you can manually go in the config.ini file and change the inputs around that way to fix the issue but I don't know what to do. Can someone help me please?
Kuro Bomberman
Bomberbie

Post#873  Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
Power Bomberman is the BEST fan game ever and I'm especially loving the stages with the monsters in them as I've always craved fighting monsters while you have a whole bunch of bomberman friends with you.

One major problem for me though is Power Bomberman doesn't recognize my 8bitdo zero 2 controllers; I just bought these really cute tiny key-chain blue-tooth controllers called 8BitDo Zero 2, controllers off of Amazon a couple days ago.

Check them out if you don't own some already. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081HMG8PC they'd be great if you're like me and take your little computer with a whole bunch of little controllers around to friends' houses to play them at parties.

My 8BitDo Zero 2 controllers both work pretty well with Super Mario Bros X2 and work fine in the Windows 10 game controller windows settings when I test them, so any chance you could buy a couple to see how fun they are, then update Power Bomberman to let me add them as controllers? :)

Unrelated, assuming the image link I added for my profile works, I just wanted to point out the only Bomberman power-up Power Bomberman is missing is the scary fun one shown in my profile, from the Bomberman World 1992 arcade game; https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/28564352.png or to see it in action check them out on level 2; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFmG2gZrySU
It didn't have a name but I call it the ricochet-blast power-up, where if you are close to a corner (like in one of your battle modes) and your bomb blast is long enough, it will wrap around corners. It was one of the most evil power-ups ever conceived for multi-player and it just made co-op so much more fun because even if players weren't trying to kill each other it was still WAY too easy to accidentally kill everyone with the ricochet blast once you had a lot of fire faces.

the only thing more evil was the wall-spreading virus from the old cyberjouer online bomberman game (sorry can't spell it) where one virus made you lay walls behind you as you ran around, gradually walling yourself into a space you couldn't get out of and blocking all the other players. Epic, legendary stuff I hope to one day see again in an awesome Bomberman fan game since Nintendo/Hudson Soft is not capable of making an awesome game that combines all these power-ups from prior games.

Just wanted to point that out in case you missed the classic bomberman arcade game with that power-up. It's SO worth playing!

Thanks for the awesome game which will be renewed every time I play with a different combination of friends.
adamman123456
Bomberbie

Post#874  Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
I feel like this game is dead now. No updates in a while...
bbmm
Bomberbie

Post#875  Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:46 am  Reply with quote + 
Kuro Bomberman wrote:
Power Bomberman is the BEST fan game ever and I'm especially loving the stages with the monsters in them as I've always craved fighting monsters while you have a whole bunch of bomberman friends with you.

One major problem for me though is Power Bomberman doesn't recognize my 8bitdo zero 2 controllers; I just bought these really cute tiny key-chain blue-tooth controllers called 8BitDo Zero 2, controllers off of Amazon a couple days ago.

Check them out if you don't own some already. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081HMG8PC they'd be great if you're like me and take your little computer with a whole bunch of little controllers around to friends' houses to play them at parties.

My 8BitDo Zero 2 controllers both work pretty well with Super Mario Bros X2 and work fine in the Windows 10 game controller windows settings when I test them, so any chance you could buy a couple to see how fun they are, then update Power Bomberman to let me add them as controllers? :)

Unrelated, assuming the image link I added for my profile works, I just wanted to point out the only Bomberman power-up Power Bomberman is missing is the scary fun one shown in my profile, from the Bomberman World 1992 arcade game; https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/28564352.png or to see it in action check them out on level 2; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFmG2gZrySU
It didn't have a name but I call it the ricochet-blast power-up, where if you are close to a corner (like in one of your battle modes) and your bomb blast is long enough, it will wrap around corners. It was one of the most evil power-ups ever conceived for multi-player and it just made co-op so much more fun because even if players weren't trying to kill each other it was still WAY too easy to accidentally kill everyone with the ricochet blast once you had a lot of fire faces.

the only thing more evil was the wall-spreading virus from the old cyberjouer online bomberman game (sorry can't spell it) where one virus made you lay walls behind you as you ran around, gradually walling yourself into a space you couldn't get out of and blocking all the other players. Epic, legendary stuff I hope to one day see again in an awesome Bomberman fan game since Nintendo/Hudson Soft is not capable of making an awesome game that combines all these power-ups from prior games.

Just wanted to point that out in case you missed the classic bomberman arcade game with that power-up. It's SO worth playing!

Thanks for the awesome game which will be renewed every time I play with a different combination of friends.

I just bought a 8bitdo zero2 pad and it works perfectly fine with power bomberman and all other games I tried it with.

To make it work as an xbox controller hold X on the controller and then press start to turn it on. This starts the controller as an xbox controller. Now link it to your pc. To turn off the controller hold start for 3 seconds. To force it off hold start for 8 seconds.

Now here comes the bummer I just found out. According to the internet you can connect and use only a maximum of 7 bluetooth devices at the same time. This is a redicilously low number, but makes sense since wireless always sucked. This just further proves my point...
Anyway, I further read that even though you can connect a maximum of 7 devices it also matters that the devices are not of the same kind. So someone wrote he gets lag spikes if he connects 4 pads via bluetooth. Not 8bitdo pads, but still, I never had that problem with USB (not true actually, I got that problem too with an USB hub that had NOT active usb ports. Active usb ports have each their own chip and render independently, while not active usb hubs discard a lot of signals).

So yeah, I will get some more 8bitdo zero2 pads, but the limits are clearly visible on the tiny horizon... I will report back how many I can get working, but I won't test more than 4 if I get lag spikes.

PS: I support the point of colored bombs and fire effects. I remember that too from super bomberman 2 on snes and it makes the game much more fun and gives it an even better party feeling.
Jei
Bomberman

Post#876  Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thank you for your continued interest. I haven't been checking the thread lately, so apologies for the missed replies. The progress has slowed down due to other obligations on my side - I know you've probably heard that a lot, but keep in mind this year's gonna mark the project's 10th anniversary (I was in high school when I started it!) - rest assured that things are still cooking.

For any questions, try reaching me through the Discord server (link in the OP) or the private messages.
darknior
Bomberbie

Post#877  Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hi every one,

I'm not sure you are interested but i have translated 95% of the game in french.
The only texts i have not made are errors sentence used in Online mode.

- All Battle Mode done 95% (Miss Online error messages)
- All Shop done 100%
- All Wiki done 100%
- All Options done 100%
- Impossible to found the text of the Score Mode : 0%

If it can become official, i think it will help a lot of gamer :)

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ml4qlu28gwow0/Power+Bomberman+-+French+Translation

Thanks to read me and ask me if you have some questions ...
someone
Bomberbie

Post#878  Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:35 am  Reply with quote + 
darknior wrote:
Hi every one,

I'm not sure you are interested but i have translated 95% of the game in french.
The only texts i have not made are errors sentence used in Online mode.

- All Battle Mode done 95% (Miss Online error messages)
- All Shop done 100%
- All Wiki done 100%
- All Options done 100%
- Impossible to found the text of the Score Mode : 0%

If it can become official, i think it will help a lot of gamer :)

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ml4qlu28gwow0/Power+Bomberman+-+French+Translation

Thanks to read me and ask me if you have some questions ...

Hello darknior,
I try your files, thanks for your job.
you can change spanish.png to french.png
and change list.txt like this

Francais
french
English
english
日本語
japanese
Español
spanish
Português (BR)
portuguese

Thanks
someone
Bomberbie

Post#879  Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:41 am  Reply with quote + 
Jei wrote:
Thank you for your continued interest. I haven't been checking the thread lately, so apologies for the missed replies. The progress has slowed down due to other obligations on my side - I know you've probably heard that a lot, but keep in mind this year's gonna mark the project's 10th anniversary (I was in high school when I started it!) - rest assured that things are still cooking.

For any questions, try reaching me through the Discord server (link in the OP) or the private messages.

Hi Jei
Thanks for job.

Just for fun. I made a dockerfile on windows.
It will be interresting if you can make the server for linux. Like this we will run it on docker.
With powershell image the size is nearly 1GB.

below the dockerfile for people interrest:

Code:
# syntax=docker/dockerfile:1

# FROM mcr.microsoft.com/windows:ltsc2019                             // OK
# FROM mcr.microsoft.com/windows/servercore:ltsc2019         // OK
# FROM mcr.microsoft.com/windows/server:ltsc2022                 // OK
# FROM mcr.microsoft.com/windows/nanoserver:ltsc2019         // NOK
# FROM mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/runtime:6.0                         // NOK
# FROM mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/aspnet:6.0                             // NOK
# FROM mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/sdk:6.0                                 // NOK
FROM mcr.microsoft.com/powershell:latest

WORKDIR  C:/powerbomberman077c_server
COPY ./powerbomberman077c_server .

CMD Server.exe

Igor
Bomberbie

Post#880  Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:50 am  Reply with quote + 
Hey, I'm an old user of this site, i started coming in here in 2015, and i just came here to give Congratulations to all of you for making one of the best fangames ever made, it's hard to not feel Nostalgia for all of this that i'm seeing in front of me, these pictures, these replies and these emoticons, i'm proud of what i've done to get you all to this stage in the development, i've read you all aren't planning to stop development at any point, and i just wanted to say thanks for all of you for being a part of my childhood, I'm glad i gave all of my support and feedback as much as i could back in 2015, you all aren't going to be forgotten ever, Good Luck To All Of You Moving Foward With This Endless Project, I Hope Everything Works Out For All Of You.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 44 of 45 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 43, 44, 45  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2044s
Index - Back to Top