Users browsing this topic: 8 Guests
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Users watching this topic: 32  
Jei
Bomberman

Post#841  Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Raspberrypi wrote:
I wondered if it was possible to compile this game / server on Raspberry Pi? I understand there may be no plans to do so at this time, I was curious if it was a possibility or would there be any barriers? What would need to change to make it possible / what help would you need?
Currently there are no plans to support any versions but Windows and Mac ones.
Kotoluoopovsky
Bomberbie

Post#842  Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:04 am  Reply with quote + 
quijibo56 wrote:
Is there a way to add bots in online lobbies? It would be good to fill out the numbers or play against bots with friends, but I don't see a way to do it :/

There is an idea to add a new regime all players play a team their goal to move the most far from the level. Beginning all on the same screen Players to brace against the enemies of the ghosts from all parts of the series of games Bomberman Entrance to the next screen (the next level) is closed until all the ghosts are not killed if the players do not have time for a certain time that the level starts to fall through the uninstalled blocks like in the PVP if the players have time and everything went into the entrance point. The goal of all the way the next goal is to go through all the way the transition between the levels can be rigted by analogy with the map Runaway Train

Есть идея добавить новый режим
Все игроки играют в команде, их цель - пройти как можно больше уровней в классическом режиме. Все начинается на одном экране, игроки сражаются с врагами-призраками из всех частей серии игр Bomberman, вход на следующий экран (следующий уровень) закрыт до тех пор, пока все призраки не будут убиты, если время истечет, тогда игра проиграна
Если игроки убили всех врагов и пошли к точке входа, то игроки переходят на следующий уровень, цель - пройти как можно дальше для всех. Переход между уровнями можно создать по аналогии с картой Runaway Train.
View user profile Send Private Message
mcklovin98
Bomberbie

Post#843  Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:14 am  Reply with quote + 
Good morning devs, Please, could you add more songs theme from Bomberman World 1992 :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  ?

Adjunct:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YtOKuZGhHg&list=PLAdIErLpAnQBJ09bqIvacyT0H2bZVSoK8
TheGAMER117
Bomberbie

Post#844  Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
I think it's amazing that you made a Bomberman game that has more options than most other Bomberman games. However, I think there could be one more that could be added: setting the Sudden Death music to be any music. If people implement it well, it can give Sudden Death a more intense feeling than just increasing the tempo of the music. Here's a video edited to portray how this feature might unfold: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wYyAf58lfeYdxAAdfTmFS3OJZFmUbCL_/view?usp=sharing
Mouchyman
Bomberbie

Post#845  Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:03 am  Reply with quote + 
Does anyone know which items (and the amount) were used in the original Sega Saturn Bomberman Wide Battle? I don't think you could pre selected them back then.
Jei
Bomberman

Post#846  Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:05 am  Reply with quote + 
Sorry about not replying lately and thanks for posting, 0.7.7 update is now out, check the opening post for links.
TheGAMER117 wrote:
However, I think there could be one more that could be added: setting the Sudden Death music to be any music. If people implement it well, it can give Sudden Death a more intense feeling than just increasing the tempo of the music.
I think that's a pretty cool idea.
MamaWeegee
Bomberbie

Post#847  Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:45 am  Reply with quote + 
Hello, when I try to install Power Bomberman on Mac I keep getting told that the game is damaged and can't be opened. How do I fix this? :cry: 
Jei
Bomberman

Post#848  Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
MamaWeegee wrote:
Hello, when I try to install Power Bomberman on Mac I keep getting told that the game is damaged and can't be opened. How do I fix this? :cry: 
The coder who's doing the Mac port told me to forward this, give it a shot.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PhFKaYlbh1rJDEKsICLMmRvZt51G0UKV/view?usp=sharing
MamaWeegee
Bomberbie

Post#849  Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:44 am  Reply with quote + 
Jei wrote:
MamaWeegee wrote:
The coder who's doing the Mac port told me to forward this, give it a shot.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PhFKaYlbh1rJDEKsICLMmRvZt51G0UKV/view?usp=sharing

It's working now tsym! I'm really hyped to play this game!
legato
Bomberman

Post#850  Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Have you considered adding a mode similar to Chao Garden? Maybe one that uses Charaboms or Pommy Evolutions. It'd be cool if you could win items in battles or they show up randomly like the costume balls in Bomberman Ultra.
nadiya8040
Bomberdude

Post#851  Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey Jei, If you're planning to allow us to add our own custom characters, I suggest you should could use "characters" folder to let peoples add them in the game. Oh, also let us providing txt/ini file for info (such as names) for the sprite sheet of png file with the same name, in the same folder too.

Although in 0.7.7, I noticed there is a bit of lag everywhere. Hope you can reduce the lag in the next update. and... I wonder if there will be a Super Bomberman R Online-like mode for more than 12 players?

As a Game Developing veteran, I have few AI Improvement Suggestions:
*Especially in Healthbar Mode, They should not stay in the explosion to lose HP and need to walk away from the area if possible in order to keep surviving.
*When the egg is in blast range and the AI is near the egg, They can decide whether to wait until they have a chance to reach to the egg before it got blasted.

Last edited by nadiya8040 on Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:34 pm
Hlavisk
Bomberbie

Post#852  Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yo. This game has so much content and polish and its still considered pre-release? Wow.

Anyway, start with a bug report. Here's a crashlog I got attempting to blow up the piñata on piñata stage.

Code:
Pinata Crash
of Other Event: User Defined 2
for object obj_pinata:

Cannot compare unset variables############################################################################################
gml_Script_create_lerp_item (line 22)
gml_Script_anon_gml_Object_obj_pinata_Create_0_3057475_gml_Object_obj_pinata_Create_0 (line 120)
gml_Script_anon_gml_Object_obj_pinata_Create_0_2508474_gml_Object_obj_pinata_Create_0 (line 110)
gml_Object_obj_pinata_Other_12 (line 37)
gml_Script_game_execute_object_update (line 20)
gml_Script_game_update_frame (line 92)
gml_Object_obj_control_Other_10 (line 36)
gml_Object_obj_control_Step_2 (line 2)

Also, some feedback.

The help area is super great and useful to provide clarity about what everything does, and the visual demos are a primo part of that package. The text explanations, or at least summaries could benefit from being displayed when highlighting the item in question instead of only during the visual demo. Can speed things up for investigating all the items when you only need to view the little demos when the text wasn't enough to make you understand.

The manual having detailed explanations of the custom battle rules is something I appreciate a lot as a pretty casual fan of the series.

There some options for audio and graphics styles that could benefit from some kind of preview. Like when you change a visual style, there's a thumbnail preview under the option to show you what that will look like, or plays a sample sound effect, etc.
zMaiKo
Bomberbie

Post#853  Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
Eu fico realmente feliz em poder joga-lo. Eu e meus amigos sempre nos divertimos jogando partidas de 8 players local.
Gostaria de saber se vão incluir um modo semelhante ao “Jogo Normal” do Saturn Bomberman. Isso seria a realização de um sonho para mim.
Muito obrigado a todos os envolvidos no projeto! O jogo é realmente incrível.

I'm really happy to play. Me and my friends always had fun playing 8 player local matches.
Do you intend to include a mode similar to the Saturn Bomberman's “Normal Game”? That would be like a dream for me.
Thanks to everyone involved in the project! The game is really amazing.
EdoComics
Bomberbie

Post#854  Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:44 am  Reply with quote + 
I really wanted to play Power Bomberman, but each time this error appear:
-------------------------------------------------
ERROR in
action number 1
of Begin Step Event
for object global_obj:

Trying to use non-existing surface.
and then it gives me a Kernellbase.dll error

is there anyway to fix this?? :cry: 
nadiya8040
Bomberdude

Post#855  Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
I mean, That could sounds crazy but.. If you're also bringing characters from well-known-before flash games outside of official Bomberman games. May i also suggest the Bomb it characters that appeared in Bomb it 7 and the Crazy Arcade (NEXON Korean) characters? I thought having them and official Bomberman characters duke it out against each other would be a blast as well. :oops: 
EdoComics
Bomberbie

Post#856  Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
EdoComics wrote:
I really wanted to play Power Bomberman, but each time this error appear:
ERROR in
action number 1
of Begin Step Event
for object global_obj:

Trying to use non-existing surface.
and then it gives me a Kernellbase.dll error

is there anyway to fix this?? :cry: 

Don't ask me why but I manage to fix it by myself.
Anyway...I've made some custom characters based on my original series know as: EdoComics Originals.
There's the titles so far:

War'n'Guns: Based on the Worms franchise.
Bad Guys: A "crossover" featuring EdoComics and Non-EdoComics villains.
Edo Team: Based on old educational softwares and more.
Jei
Bomberman

Post#857  Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
0.7.7b has been released, check the OP for the links.

Thanks for posting, sorry about late responses.
nadiya8040 wrote:
Hey Jei, If you're planning to allow us to add our own custom characters, I suggest you should could use "characters" folder to let peoples add them in the game. Oh, also let us providing txt/ini file for info (such as names) for the sprite sheet of png file with the same name, in the same folder too.
Custom characters are a very low priority addition, we want people to explore the breadth of Bomberman series, even if in a way as simple as pulling the gacha. Letting people use their customs would also undermine the efforts of sprite contributors.
Hlavisk wrote:
The help area is super great and useful to provide clarity about what everything does, and the visual demos are a primo part of that package. The text explanations, or at least summaries could benefit from being displayed when highlighting the item in question instead of only during the visual demo. Can speed things up for investigating all the items when you only need to view the little demos when the text wasn't enough to make you understand.
Sounds good, we might explore that.
Hlavisk wrote:
There some options for audio and graphics styles that could benefit from some kind of preview. Like when you change a visual style, there's a thumbnail preview under the option to show you what that will look like, or plays a sample sound effect, etc.
We've had it on the backlog for a while, it's something that should eventually get looked at as well.
zMaiKo wrote:
Do you intend to include a mode similar to the Saturn Bomberman's “Normal Game”? That would be like a dream for me.
It's a maybe, the battle mode with its online component is the primary focus and will probably remain one for a another while.
nadiya8040 wrote:
I mean, That could sounds crazy but.. If you're also bringing characters from well-known-before flash games outside of official Bomberman games. May i also suggest the Bomb it characters that appeared in Bomb it 7 and the Crazy Arcade (NEXON Korean) characters? I thought having them and official Bomberman characters duke it out against each other would be a blast as well. :oops: 
Currently we have no plans of bringing over fan/clone characters or stages. Different callbacks or references are not completely off the table, though.
EdoComics
Bomberbie

Post#858  Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
We may not have a chance for custom characters...but what about custom stages?
BlueBomberGirl
Bomberbie

Post#859  Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Made an account just to say how amazing this game is. Really captures what's great about Bomberman multiplayer. Well done to the creators for the time they've spent creating this project. :veryhappy: 

There is one feature I wonder if it could be added in the future and that is winning by total kills. Atomic Bomberman had this feature where it would count how many kills each player gets until one reaches a goal (could be 10, 20, up to 100 even). Rather than surviving or having the most kills each individual round it was purely a win once someone reached the total kill goal. No other Bomber game I've played has had this.
BigBrawler2
Bomberbie

Post#860  Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
Not sure if this was asked before but, Is there any way to use the unlockable characters in "Quick Battle"?
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 43 of 45 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1961s
Index - Back to Top