Post#541  Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
Did you try holding A?
View user profile Send Private Message
nadiya8040
Bomberdude

Post#542  Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
DarkFire4114 wrote:
Did you try holding A?

I don't think i see one in the latest version that is released.
DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#543  Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:58 am  Reply with quote + 
I totally think I'll pass Trial 49 now! I'm still stuck, but I figured it out. :D

Ruki
Bomberbie

Post#544  Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hi I'm new to the Bomberman Board and was intrigued by this game. :D

Being a loooooong time fan I'd love to assist with the spriting, to prove this I've made Power Bomberman styled versions of the Bomberman GB/Wario Blast "Black Bombers" gang.

http://www.ezimba.com/work/160715C/ezimba16958177042100.bmp

Their colours are based on the first three stages of that game.

Hope you like em, and I'll keep on working on new guys. :)
DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#545  Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:29 am  Reply with quote + 
Wow, all this time I finally passed trial 49! Plus I passed trial 50 with no problem! But trial 51? Well... Ok.
It's HARD, but the black bomber will be a BIG help! :D

Jei
Bomberman

Post#546  Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for posting.
AndyThePrince703 wrote:
Excuse me, I've noticed there is a "Hold A" thing appeared on this screenshot. Is there something to do with that thing?

It's a new feature where picking a special item results in display of a brief tip on how to use it.
Ruki wrote:
Hi I'm new to the Bomberman Board and was intrigued by this game. :D

Being a loooooong time fan I'd love to assist with the spriting, to prove this I've made Power Bomberman styled versions of the Bomberman GB/Wario Blast "Black Bombers" gang.

http://www.ezimba.com/work/160715C/ezimba16958177042100.bmp

Their colours are based on the first three stages of that game.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate the contribution. I am not sure if Black Bombers are a suitable fit for the main cast of playable characters as they're not very distinct from normal Bombermen and were a one-time appearance, but I'll try to find place for them in the game one way or another.

Also, for everyone who considers contributing character sprites in future, please message me before you start working on the character. The character roster's rapidly growing and I want to make sure it remains cohesive and well balanced.
Ruki
Bomberbie

Post#547  Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:36 am  Reply with quote + 
Jaklub wrote:
Thanks for posting.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate the contribution. I am not sure if Black Bombers are a suitable fit for the main cast of playable characters as they're not very distinct from normal Bombermen and were a one-time appearance, but I'll try to find place for them in the game one way or another.

Also, for everyone who considers contributing character sprites in future, please message me before you start working on the character. The character roster's rapidly growing and I want to make sure it remains cohesive and well balanced.

Ok, tanks for telling me. Personally what game and how many times they've been featured does'nt really bother me, I was thinking they could be sorted among "GB" characters like Wario, Indy Bomber, Cutie Bomber and Evil Bomber. I'm actually already working on Cutie and Evil as we speaker. :)

As for stages, I have some GB series concepts, one for each game:

Wario Blast: An arena dit insider The Super Gameboy frame But The inside is based on 5 of the 8 levels. A is stage1, B is the teleporter warehouse, C are The wacky arrows swamp, D is The Base with gas vents, and finalen E has ice, snowmen and regenerating blocks.

Lost Ruins: based on GB2, the stage would look like 1st stage in styr But featured gimmicks from The full game. Retractable walls, Tongues blocking paths, gas traps, and invincible stalking eyes that chase whoever is in The lead.

Finally, GB3 would use Gossick Star (or Dark) as it's level, and have temporary lights illuminating The stage, trampolines to get across areas, Bombs as solid blocks that explode (but wont dissapear) when struck, and even Evil Bombers massive hands trying to grab foes.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#548  Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
If you're working on Cutie Bomber, I suggest making her hands and feet the same red colour as her bow, and making her visor rim red as well. Otherwise, all that yellow and her skin colour blends together into an ugly blob.

Anyway, my own Cutie Bomber didn't turn out very well, so good luck - I hope you can succeed where I seemingly can't. :cry: 
DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#549  Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Has the computers gotten smarter when you place down the remote bombs? Trial 51 is nuts, in fact I stole the remote bomb item and placed bombs to confuse and block them. They all decided to place bombs near the remote ones like a human player would as a way to figure out your plan and make you die. Geez, things have changed after trial 40 and up. X3

I can take down 5 people, but geez, do they all have to be smart alecs? >:3

Ruki
Bomberbie

Post#550  Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Aaaaaand done, I made one version with Red hands, feet and frame, and one without.

I tried to reference various poses seen in GB3, for example, her flailing before exploding is based on when you get hit by a foe in GB3, her lose is based on when you want to QUIT during a Game Over screen, the intro is her Motobike selection pose and finally, her victory is the same as the on in GB3.

Secondly, Evil Bomber is based on his GB3 look rather than the Hero ones, but he does use the Hero colouration. He is quite tall like in GB3, and like in both GB3 and Hero, he flashes when defeated.

BTW, what did you think of the stage ideas?

UPDATE:

I've also made Carat Diamond from Super Bomberman, I'll probably do his minion Dr. Mook later...

Like Cutie and Evil, some of his anims reference SB1, his lose pose is the same as the ending, his panic pose is seen when his skyscraper is about to crumble, and his death anim is based on the basic enemy kill animation.

About time he made a comeback, don't you think? ;)

UPDATE:

A surprice release, It's actually from Bomberman on Android, Holland Bomberman(?)

I might do the russian Baboshka Bomberman too later on, but for now here we go.
I gotta say she has a very charming design. In terms of animations, her intro reference her artwork, holding a flower, while her death and winposes reference thoce seen in the Android game (yes, they seriously just flip the same death frame without even mirroring it or anything, and the winpose is basically just two frames)

Enjoy!

UPDATE UPDATE AGAIN:

Did a test on what The Underground from Bomberman GB2 would look like. So far the arrows, slowdown gas cracks and invincible stalker gimmicks are done. The gate is purely for detail.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:

Finally, all the GB series characters are done, finishing up with Indy Bomber, Bomberman's grandfather and hero of Bomberman GB 2.

Like Cutie, his Lose and death face is based on the one from GB2, his intro is based on the title of GB2 and his winpose is the same as the round clear animation.
Considering he's Bomberman's grandpa I almost gave his greyish eyebrows to reference the older Harrison Ford, but eh whatever...
Blademasterz6
Bomberbie

Post#551  Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ruki wrote:
Aaaaaand done, I made one version with Red hands, feet and frame, and one without.

I tried to reference various poses seen in GB3, for example, her flailing before exploding is based on when you get hit by a foe in GB3, her lose is based on when you want to QUIT during a Game Over screen, the intro is her Motobike selection pose and finally, her victory is the same as the on in GB3.

Secondly, Evil Bomber is based on his GB3 look rather than the Hero ones, but he does use the Hero colouration. He is quite tall like in GB3, and like in both GB3 and Hero, he flashes when defeated.

BTW, what did you think of the stage ideas?

UPDATE:

I've also made Carat Diamond from Super Bomberman, I'll probably do his minion Dr. Mook later...

Like Cutie and Evil, some of his anims reference SB1, his lose pose is the same as the ending, his panic pose is seen when his skyscraper is about to crumble, and his death anim is based on the basic enemy kill animation.

About time he made a comeback, don't you think? ;)

UPDATE:

A surprice release, It's actually from Bomberman on Android, Holland Bomberman(?)

I might do the russian Baboshka Bomberman too later on, but for now here we go.
I gotta say she has a very charming design. In terms of animations, her intro reference her artwork, holding a flower, while her death and winposes reference thoce seen in the Android game (yes, they seriously just flip the same death frame without even mirroring it or anything, and the winpose is basically just two frames)

Enjoy!

UPDATE UPDATE AGAIN:

Did a test on what The Underground from Bomberman GB2 would look like. So far the arrows, slowdown gas cracks and invincible stalker gimmicks are done. The gate is purely for detail.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:

Finally, all the GB series characters are done, finishing up with Indy Bomber, Bomberman's grandfather and hero of Bomberman GB 2.

Like Cutie, his Lose and death face is based on the one from GB2, his intro is based on the title of GB2 and his winpose is the same as the round clear animation.
Considering he's Bomberman's grandpa I almost gave his greyish eyebrows to reference the older Harrison Ford, but eh whatever...

Great job, you are really very effective,
I think it would be great to have also all the characters of the series Super Bomberman,
But I do not know how many slot remains available for new characters,
It lacks Dr. Mook SB1 and Mexican Bomber & Bomber Uhoo of SB3, and
SB4 - The Four Great Kings & Great Bomber
SB5 - The Fiendish Bombers & Terrorin

To The Four Bomber Kings, it might be embarrassing their powers are integrated with their cousumes...
and The Fiendish Bombers are still 10 characters, it may be too, but they are fun.

If it helps, I can rip the characters but they need to be modified.
I already sent Pirate Bomber HERE, and I've ripped Dave and Gary Bomber

Also, it would be possible in a future version to add a multiplayer setting "Configure Gameplay" record (for example I always use Stage Select - Between M.).
Ruki
Bomberbie

Post#552  Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regarding character slots, what if we shrunk character selection into categories?

For example, Super Bomberman 1 characters with Dr.Mook, Carat, Evil Bombermen.
Super Bomberman 2 with, Magnet, Golem and so on.
etc. etc.

That way we can add in a ton more slots into pocket section.

Like, say, we choose Category Super Bomberman 5, once you choose it, you get a scroll selection for all the characters from that game to choose from.

UPDATE:

I've finished Terrorin. :D

Compared to the other Fiendish Bombers, Terrorin only needed a marginal alteration to his sprites, his legs are thicker, the shading is different, and his size proportioned more akin to Saturn Bomberman. Had to be creative with his death anim thoe since the box is so tiny but I think it looks good. Enjoy :D
Jei
Bomberman

Post#553  Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:01 am  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for posting. Regarding the sprites, I feel like it would be much easier to talk this over in a place where replies are more immediate than on a message board; for this purpose I've created a Discord channel. I recommend joining it to people who want to make or make sprites, but everyone is free to get in.
https://discord.gg/Y4DE5Cu
Quote:
Also, it would be possible in a future version to add a multiplayer setting "Configure Gameplay" record (for example I always use Stage Select - Between M.).

I'll look into it.
Ruki
Bomberbie

Post#554  Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for the link, meanwhile I've also aided with something request earlier in the thread, a stage based on world 3 in Super Bomberman, Dr. Mook's lab...

I'm not 100% sure on the gimmick so I have all the required sprites in, however, I liked the idea of having some variations use the plantation from earlier stages so you can have some stages with regenerating flowers, bomb pushing tractors, or even a stage featuring a nonkilling version of the boss (instead he knocks your items out and is unkillable)

Hope you like it. :)
Usatun
Bomberbie

Post#555  Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:31 am  Reply with quote + 
t is a very great Sprites . :happy: 
I am glad because I like indie Bomber .
I also I will Sprites Bomber Uhho are making now , but it is likely to take a little more time .

In addition , we have one suggestion , but I want to have to compete Bomberman of TG16 and Super Bomberman series such as not only the Saturn Bomberman .
I made in the Super Bomberman 3 to try.

In addition , because this sentence is written in the translation , I think that there is an unnatural point . I'm sorry. :hilarious: 
Jei
Bomberman

Post#556  Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for posting, looking forward to Bomber Uhho.
Regarding Super Bomberman 3 sprites, I think the design of the Bomberman himself and the look of sprites aren't different enough to warrant a slot. TG16 Bomberman sprites exist and were redrawn to fit the Saturn Bomberman style (includes changed size).
Negi
Bomberbie

Post#557  Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:42 am  Reply with quote + 
I have to report that found a bug
• In the battle stage 19 and play with other stage from to change the advanced settings bomb, items, SE is the state of the stage 19

• During the pause, press the [F4] to repeat the operation at a high speed when in full screen
https://gyazo.com/fce6439b4a585a67407beab12d6ccc0d Flash Caution!
• Press the Cancel button at the moment when the decision button press when the character selection of the player is skipped
Bomberman

Post#558  Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for the report, I'll fix these.
Someone64
Bomberdude

Post#559  Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Not sure if this is an oversight or a feature but you can carry bombs while stepping on a trampoline to avoid activating the trampoline.

Thought of a few stage ideas.

Spoiler:
Enemy Pinatas: Softblocks give nothing but a bunch of multiple hit taking pre placed enemies are roaming around the stage and are the only source of power ups. They release some every time they get bombed until they are hit 3-5 times causing them to release a relatively large amount of power ups.

Boss Pinata: A bothersome multistaged (based on ratio of health left) boss is wreaking havok and killing players but it's the only source of power ups. Hitting it releases 3 power ups at a time and gives it 3 second temporary invulnerability. Gets extremely fast and dangerous at sudden death doing attacks that are almost unavoidable unless you're fast and smart enough. Health should scale based on player number and sudden death time so it should be possible to kill the boss slightly before or at sudden death, causing an insane torrent of power ups to rain from the sky from being launched by the boss's violent explosion.

Rotating Mini Tunnels: Some hardblocks in the stage are 1 tile tunnels that are open on either side. Bombing them causes them to rotate 90 degrees. Blowing it up from the inside doesn't do anything aside from concealing your placed bomb (as in the tunnels won't rotate and the explosion can actually come out of the tunnel). Variants can have different placements of these tunnels (some replace existing hardblocks randomly. Some are put in the way of the grid which can make some areas impassable from certain directions unless the tunnel is rotated. Some have very long rotating pipes that raise before rotating then slam down when finished, killing anyone unfortunate enough to be under and giving anyone inside a fun ride.)

Annoying Bots: There are robot enemies roaming around the stage that don't deal any contact damage but like to throw, punch, and push bombs and players around and probably to their deaths. Players can not push them around or stop them from moving as the robot's movement will take precedence and push them around instead. If a player gets pushed into a wall from this happening he will die.

Sokoban: Softblocks are indestructible and are less common but can be pushed around freely. The stage is not surrounded by walls and the softblocks can be pushed off the stage, causing them to reappear from above and come smashing into the ground, breaking them and releasing any power ups that may have been inside. Some variants have holes that the boxes can be pushed into for rewards (and doing this also bridges these gaps). Others can have more common pushable softblocks that are also destroyable.

Boulder Traps: Pushing buttons causes boulders to fly in from the side of the screen which cause people to lose power ups and temporary slows them down from flattening them. Anyone 2 tiles beside the side where the boulders are coming from won't get hit as it will just fly over them. If the boulder so happens to get bombed it has a chance to yield some power ups.

Power up ideas
Spoiler:
Bomb Reset and Bomb Up Reset: reverts bomb type back to normal but keeps bomb fire power. Comes in bomb up variety, too.

Hot potato bomb: One use power up that flies out of you when you put a bomb down after taking it. Doesn't count toward your max bomb count and ignores any power ups you have that affect bombs. The hot potato gets more and more powerful as it's kicked around. By the third kick it becomes a small dangerous bomb. By the 5th kick becomes a VERY big dangerous bomb and blows up after the normal bomb timer. Before the 5th kick (punches, juggles, and throws are counted towards increasing the count) it can only blow up from chain reaction.
Negi
Bomberbie

Post#560  Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
For the TSA-style items skin who posted before
Since the finished take the edge of the item image You have put the URL of the file :wink: 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1y8LsTPha39UDFQWmtwTlhESms
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 28 of 45 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2464s
Index - Back to Top