[Replies: 26]  [Views: 10703]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: 1, 2  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 2  
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#1  Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
If anyone is still interested in adopting a character you can! As long as you choose someone i haven't gotten yet that isn't already chosen so choose with haste!

http://www.fantasyanime.com/shiningforce/sflist.htm

Choose a character and you can tell me what type of weapon you prefer and how you fight.

knights (centaur) can use lances or spears if i can think of other weapon options i'll let you know. you can say your defensive or offensive, rash or cautious etc. If a character dies while I play my rule is to not revive them after the battle is over so when they're out they're out. It's just for fun anyway.

Characters (if you wish to change anything in this section, please let me know!)
*Stats here will be total, stats in chapter overview are that chapter only

Max = Regulus 777
Rank - General
B - 4
K - 17
sw - 1
Weapon - middle sword
Style - Support
Strategy - cautious
Most important friend - SSJ-Sonic, will protect his brother no matter what

Luke = SSJ-Sonic 254
Rank - Captain
B - 4
K - 9
sw - 1
weapon - middle sword
Style - Tank
Strategy - offensive but tries to watch teammate's backs

Zylo = Dark Elf
Rank - *not yet joined*
B
K
sw
Style -
Strategy -

Bleu = Bluebomber
Rank - *not yet joined*
B
K
sw
Style -
Strategy -

Domingo = Gold Bomberman
Rank - *not yet joined
B
K
sw
Style -
Strategy -

Musashi - Ivan (kev)
Rank - *not yet joined*
B
K
sw
Style -
Strategy -

Hans - Bomba Twist
Rank - Captain
B - 4
K - 12
sw - 0
weapon - wood arrow
Style -
Strategy -

Pelle - Bombman3022
Rank - *not yet joined*
B
K
sw
Style -
Strategy -

Earnest - Sonic The hedgehog
Rank - *not yet joined*
B
K
sw
Style - attack
Strategy -

Guntz - Kuttlas
Rank - *not yet joined*
B
K
sw
Style -
Strategy -

Hanzou - Bomber_Al
Rank - *not yet joined*
B
K
sw
Style -
Strategy -

-------Information Key----------

These will be the stats by your name on updates.

K = Kills (how many kills you get. I'll include boss kills as well and they'll be worth 1 point but I'll mention them in the special section
B = Battles (aka the number of battles said character has participated in. Some people will be higher then others judged by when you join the party etc.
sw = Severe Wounds. If your character is knocked down to 5 hp or less he/she will receive one of these, I guess it's kind of like a purple heart.
Special - This section is to show any special acheivements your character makes. Boss kills, saving another character from certain death etc.

Honors - I've invented some possible honor awards characters could earn
Bronze stripe - Said character has slain 50 monsters
Silver stripe - Said character has slain 100 monsters
Gold Stripe - Said character has slain 200 monsters
Platinum Stripe - Said character has slain 300 monsters
Gaurdian medal - Have healed a ally with less then 5 hp remaining/or protected a severly wounded character who was about to be attacked. *doesn't include characters that are a safe distance from the enemy*

Updates to character acheivements will be posted at the end of each of the game's chapters. I do this because I'll save at the end of chapters and if I die I wouldn't have posted any mis-information. (Cause if the main character dies you must start from your last save. It'll be easier for me to keep track of stats this way.) I'll also keep you guys up with the games plot. I'll post the plot in a different color with a spoiler warning. I also wanted to take screenshots but My emulator is being a jerk so I'm gonna play my Sega Smashpack version for Dreamcast. If there are any questions or suggestions you could make to make the stats more interesting post them here or drop me a pm.

Last edited by Regulus 777 on Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:58 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#2  Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:13 am  Reply with quote + 
yea ill join...i dont really care who i am tho , your pick i guess.
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
hmm strange the link doesn't work for me...

Last edited by Akagi-Ron on Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:59 pm
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#4  Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Max = Regulus 777
Ken = SSJ-Sonic 254
Zylo = Dark Elf

Noooooo! I wanted to be Zylo! Curse you, Dark elf.... CURSE YOOOOOOUUUUUU! :mad: 

Hmmm. How about Bleu?
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ivan (kev) wrote:
hmm strange the link doesn't work for me...

Same here. :xeyes: 
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#6  Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
*EDIT*
This post has been turned into a list of characters still availble it'll say weather they are aleeay adopted, or found in the game for people still wishing to join.
As always please ignore the bad descriptions of the original author. Those are his/her opinion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAX*adopted*
Max is the main character of the game. He is the leader of the Shining Force and overall nice guy! You get to give him whatever name you want but if you don't put a name then it will automatically be Max. Yup, Max. He's the only character in the game who knows the Egress spell. What that spell does is immediately teleport you and your army to the nearest priest. Cool huh?? Calm yourself down. Max also has a disadvantage being the leader and all. If he dies then your army wets their pants, panics, and immediately escapes the battle crying like Monica Lewinsky after an accidental sex change. But the game doesn't really show that, they just teleport you and your army to the nearest priest. But don't let that aspect of him being leader bother you. Let him fight in battle so he can get strong and whup some ass. He's the strongest character in the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOWE *found*
Lowe is Max's best buddy. He's also the victim of the ever-so-famous typo! Yup, right in the beginning of the game when you first talk to him. A grammar mistake to be exact. I want his hair! It has the perfect tint of blue and hefty side burns! Anyway, he joins you when you leave Guardiana castle for the first time after talking to the king. His strength and defense is pathetic. But he learns better healing spells faster and has the highest MP than Gong and Khris. So Lowe should be your main healer until towards the end of the game when Torasu joins. When he does, say bye bye to Lowe and say hello to Torasu and his powerful Aura spells! (Aura spells cure HP to more than one character at a time)

MAE*found*
When you return to Guardiana to find it in ruins, Mae joins you after Varios and the King are killed. That scene is one of the most dramatic parts in the game. Keep a box of tissues nearby when you experience it. She's so masculine for a female centaur. I think she's a lesbian. I could've sworn I saw her hitting on Khris the other day. I bet Mae was turned on by her long sexy deer-like legs. Anyway, Mae is great when you first get her. Her defense is top notch and her attacks are pretty good. But sadly, all good things come to an end. She sucks around the middle of the game. At that point, ditch her for another centaur. Comparing to all the 6 centaurs, she's the second most weakest.

KEN*found*
Ken joins right after you've seen the King and have gone back into the town. Ken is alright for the beginning of the game but then he sucks. Comparing to all the 6 centaurs, he's the weakest. I don't like Ken. He swears he's the big daddy pimp of them all. Well I don't think he has any good looks. He smells like a horse's ass! Oh wait, he does have a horse's ass. Ah nevermind. I'd like to see him try and pimp out Mae. She can kick Ken's smelly ass any day. Her masculine beauty triumphs over all!

LUKE*adopted*
Luke joins you right after you've seen the King and have gone back into the town. He starts out stronger than Gort but as battles go by, Gort ends up being way stronger than him. He's good to have around for the beginning and middle of the game. Personally, I don't like the way he looks. His nose makes him look like a clown. He just looks so fruity. I think he's gay. It must've been Mae's lesbian influence. Her gay vibes made him attracted to men. Tisk tisk. Hold back your gay vibes Mae! You should be concentrating them on Tao and Anri! Bad centaur! Bad!! You better not hit on Bleu, Luke! Bleu is MA bitch!!

HANS*adopted*
Hans joins you right after you've seen the King and have gone back into the town. Hans sucks! Look at him! He has no meat on his body! He's a freakin toothpick!! Besides that, his archer abilities are useful for field and desert battles (even though he sucks!). Drop Lyle any chance you get. If you want a good archer then wait until Lyle joins. Sadly, Lyle joins quite far into the game. One day I will make an anti-Hans web site. He deserves to be hated! He's pathetically weak and dies after one or two hits! I hate you Hans! I hate youuuuuuuuuu!

TAO*found*
Tao rules!! She joins you when you leave Guardiana castle for the first time after talking to the king. Her Blaze spells kick ass! Tao is my hero and one of my role-models. The game will be hard to beat without her. Her strongest spell, Level 4 Blaze, totally blows the enemies away and makes the last battles so much easier. But poor Tao (like any other wizard) barely has any defense. She's gone in two or three hits. Make sure you have a healer close by for her! Tao will be your role-model too if you treat her right. Isn't she pretty? I think she's pretty. Her elven ears make her so cute! Did you know there's a way to give Tao a sexy new look? Yup, there is. Go to the Secrets section if you desire specific directions.

GONG*found*
There is a house next to the place where your first battle takes place and right next to that house is Gong. All you need to do is talk to him and he'll join you. Gong is cool. His strength and defense is okay. Unlike Lowe and Khris, Gong can stay alive after taking a couple hits. He learns stronger healing spells really slow though. The most powerful healing spell he learns is just Level 1 Aura. Quite sad indeed. Feel free to let him go somewhere around the middle of the game. He also has an unusually big head. I bet that's why he wears that blue headband. Tisk tisk.

GORT*found*
Gort is an elderly dwarf who (conveniently) lives in your hometown of Guardiana. He won't join you when you talk to him for the first time. He's too drunk to join you. If you stay in front of him too long he'll vomit on you. Well, not really but it can happen. But don't worry, he will join you after Guardiana gets invaded. What stumps me is that he's an old, experienced warrior yet he starts out as strong as freakin Lowe! What's up with that?? It's a conspiracy I tell you! A conspiracy!! Well at least he bears a striking resemblance to Sean Connery. Gort is one of the best fighters in the game, he's very strong and has great defense. He's better than his "warrior rival" Luke.

KHRIS*found*
Khris automatically joins you after she frees you from the prison. She starts out pathetically weak but she can become a pretty good healer if you work on her. She's also surprisingly strong for a healer! I didn't expect any strength to come from her rinky dinky toothpick body. She's so weird. Her legs are so long and... weird. I wonder how she feels about Mae hitting on her. I think she likes it. You like it don't you, Khris. You do don't you! Khris is a lesbian! Khris wants Mae's sexy centaur body! I knew it! Muahaha! I knew it all along. Khris can't hide anything from me. I know all her secrets, all her lesbian desires, and her lust for Mae that she tries to hide. Well you're a tease, Khris! A TEASE!! Confess your love for Mae and get it over with! I smell lesbian love in the air. Argh! Khris, you're so hopeless.

ANRI*available*
You find Anri in the mage school at Manarina and you tell her of her father's death. Then when she runs away you find her upstairs (right & up). Anri rules!! She is my personal hero and role-model. She's so pretty. She looks so gentle and calm. She is a must to have in your army! She starts out really weak (like every other new character) but it doesn't take that long for her to get a (acceptable) amount of magical power. Her Level 4 Freeze comes to be very useful--especially when fighting your last battles! And there is a way to find a sexy new outfit for her. Go to the Secrets section to experience it.

ARTHUR*available*
You find Arthur in Manarina, the same mage school where Anri is found. And what is Arthur doing when you find him? He's doing laundry! It appears that Arthur has an obsessive interest in washing clothes. He'd much rather do that for the rest of his life but he made a last minute decision to join you. And since Arthur has stayed in that mage school for quite some time, he has picked up some magic abilities. It will take some time for his magic power to surface but its pretty handy. He only learns up to Level 1 Blaze, Freeze, and Bolt but those are nice spells to have when Arthur needs that extra "umph" when trying to attack an enemy in crowded situations. As for his physical strength, he is the 3rd most strongest out of the 6 centaurs. So Arthur is a great well-balanced character to have. I think his obsession with laundry is beautiful. We should all take the time in our lives to appreciate the magical and joyful wonders of laundry as much as Arthur does.

BALBAROY*available*
You first meet Balbaroy inside the chapel at Shade Abbey, but when you try to help him, you'll find it's a trap and you have to fight a mass of undead soldiers. When you've beaten them Balbaroy asks to join the Shining Force. He tends to have better defense than his gay lover Amon. He really was looking forward to the sex that Amon promised but Amon is the controlling type and convinced Balbaroy to join the Shining Force to set an example for the adopted children. Amon and Balbaroy are living examples that gay birdmen couples can raise children like any other straight human couple can! Gay birdman pride!! ...actually Amon is a girl but I couldn't think of any other joke to use. Heh.

AMON*available*
You first meet Amon on the way to Shade Abbey as you travel North from Rindo. Amon will immediately ask you to help his gay lover Balbaroy. Well he's not really his gay lover in the game but I think so since they're the only two birdmen and they seem to be more than just friends. When you do help Balbaroy... it's a trap! Oh, what suspense! A mass of undead soldiers will ambush you (and give you tons of experience upon their death). Amon joins you after this battle and he is once again reunited with his gay lover Balbaroy. I bet he had plans to have mad anal sex with Balbaroy but he passed it down just so he can help the Shining Force vanquish evil. I suggest to have Amon join and reject Balbaroy. But towards the end of the game you should replace him with a stronger character because he won't be too useful around that time. Birdmen suck in this Shining Force (heh, both definitions). They're really weak and die easily.

DIANE*available*
You'll meet Diane in a house near the top of the mountainside town of Bustoke. She'll ask to join when you talk to her. Diane just flat-out sucks! She sucks as much as Hans. Lyle is the only worthwhile archer to have. Diane is a slutty whore! A slutty slutty whore!! I dislike Diane as much as I dislike Hans. They both suck! Do you hear me Diane?? You're a sluttty whore! Damn you and your immense slutty sex appeal and abilities that would make Monica Lewinsky jealous. You whore! WHORE!!!

ZYLO*adopted*
Runefaust knows how awesome and kick ass Zylo is so they made him get psychotic so he won't have enough sanity to do anything. So you have to get some Lunar Dew to break him out of his psychoticness so he can join the Shining Force. An old man in Bustoke can make this Lunar Dew if you give him some Moonstone. You automatically get the Moonstone after you finish the battle in Bustoke. You must have Zylo be in your army! He's one of the most strongest fighters in the game! He's also great for those annoying forest battles cause land effect doesn't effect him much since he's so fast. His attacks are so awesome too! He jumps into the air and BAM he slashes the enemy with his mighty claws! When he's promoted he attacks by summoning wolf spirits. How cool is that?? Zylo rules!! He kicks so much ass. Promoted Zylo's attack is so awesome! He summons a bunch of blue wolf spirits!

PELLE*adopted*
Pelle is a mercenary originally working for the enemy. When you enter the laser eye battle, he's in the middle of complaining about what the enemy does and he quits. The enemy soldier he was talking to pushes Pelle over the cliff after he makes his "I quit" speech. Luckily, Pelle climbs back up the cliff after the battle to join you. Comparing to all the 6 centaurs, he is the second most strongest. So Pelle is a pretty good centaur to have around. But his big chin bothers me. Does it bother you too? Just look at it! It's scary!!

VANKAR*available*
Vankar joins in the first Pao, after being fired from his post as a guard. He is found between the wagon tracks after the first Pao has moved on. Vankar is a fairly useful centaur and becomes good if trained enough but still somewhat lacking in the defense department. He is about as strong as Arthur but I would go for Arthur since he can use magic. Well I don't have anything else to say about Vankar. Besides the fact that his nose is so red. It looks like he has a cold.

JOGURT*available* but... don't bother... he's usless
Ah yes, Jogurt... the useless hamster. Go to the Secrets section if you want to know how to get him. Even though its a very easy thing that I can easily tell you in one sentence, it's much more fun making you go to another section to find it. Muahaha! Anyway, Jogurt is very useless and not worth having in your army. His attacks always take way 1 HP and he's defeated in one hit. He doesn't grow stronger because he doesn't go past Level 1 and he's always available for a fake promotion. But when he "gains a level" for the first time, you get the Jogurt Ring. The wearer of that ring will look like Jogurt. He's so pathetically weak and worthless!! It drives me crazy!!! Jogurt makes me want to hack into a game save and max out his stats so he can actually be of some use.

KOKICHI*available*
This old man is really strong--plus he can fly! You'll first meet Kokichi trying out his new flying machine in the mountainside town of Bustoke. If you talk to him he'll give you a demonstration of his flying contraption. Some time later, you'll find him in Pao after the caravans leave. He'll only be there if you had the demonstration in Bustoke. Go to the Secrets section if you want more information on how to get him. Kokichi is one of those characters you should have in your army. He stats start out a little bumpy but he quickly grows stronger. Some people consider Kokichi to be the strongest character in the game. His battle animations are cool too.

GUNTZ*adopted*
Whenever you're in the town of Rindo, you can visit Guntz by going to the house in the upper right part of town. He won't join you because he's a little bitch! Actually, the inventor of Guntz's mighty armor is still working on it and perfecting it. So that's why Guntz doesn't join you just yet. Guntz finally joins you in the second Pao. You'll find him in the sheep pen. Yes, a sheep pen. I wonder what he was doing there to pass the time waiting for the Shining Force to find him... those poor sheep... anyway, Guntz is a MUST for your army! He's very strong in his attacks and defense. He also great for those annoying forest battles. He moves as fast as Zylo.

DOMINGO*adopted*
Oh yes! Domingo is my second most favorite character in Shining Force! If you train him right, he'll be the character with the most HP, most MP, and best defense!! He's the only magic-using character that can fly so that has many advantages. He has a nice arsenal of spells including the strength boosting spell. This spell is very handy when you're training Bleu and Adam to higher levels (since they start out so weak). Getting Domingo requires a couple steps--which I explain in detail in my Secrets section. Domingo is MA bitch! Domingo can be your bitch too if you let him join your army. Mwahahaa!

EARNEST*adopted*
Ah hah! You'll meet him for the first time in Pao. He rambles on about getting revenge on Balbazak. When you see him again in Uranbatol right before the battle against Balbazak, he joins you. He even helps you get through Balbazak's fortress. Earnest is the most strongest out of the 6 centaurs! His strength and defense is amazing! He looks really awesome too. He even has that trendy "tough guy scar" across his right eye to prove it! Everyone in some point of their life wishes for a tough guy scar. I know I have.

ALEF*available*
Alef joins you as you leave Prompt in search of the Tower of the Ancients. She's an okay spell caster and she doesn't learn lv4 spells too quickly. She does learn Bolt spells quickly but towards the end of the game when she joins you, they're not too useful. You might have noticed that each female mage has an element specialty. Alef's specialty is bolt spells, Anri's specialty is freeze spells, and Tao's specialty is fire spells. Exciting huh? Calm yourself down.

TORASU*available*
Torasu joins you with Alef as you leave Prompt in search of the Tower of the Ancients. This guy is the ultimate healer!! He learns Aura up to level 4! So ditch whatever healer you have in your army and use Torasu in their place. And as usual, Torasu starts out at a low level and has a dull selection of spells. But fear not! He'll be more than useful once he learns Aura. Just in case you don't know, Aura is the healing spell that cures multiple characters (only catch is that the characters need to be in the target range of the spell). OH YES and level 4 Aura doesn't have a target range because it cures EVERYONE in the battlefield! How exciting is that?! Oh yes, I can feel the rush of excitement in you.

LYLE*available*
Lyle is cool!! He's a centaur with a weapon similar to a bazooka! You'll find him in Rudo on top of a building to the left--in the oldies part of it. Lyle is way better than Hans or Diane so he's a perfect replacement for them. But still, when comparing Lyle to other fighters, he's not that strong. All the archers in this game are pretty weak. But Lyle can be useful for most of the game when you gain him. And he's a fun character to have since he looks so cool and has an awesome attack.

BLEU*adopted*
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! (screams like a little girl at a Backstreet boys concert) OH OH BLEU!!!! BLEUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! OH YES!!! YES!!!!!!!! Bleu is GOD! Bleu is the center of everything! Muaha! Yes. Bleu is my most favorite character in Shining Force. Why? First of all--he's so cute! And then when Bleu is promoted, he turns into an awesome grown-up dragon and breathes lightning when he attacks! Yes!! Lightning!!! How cool is that?!?! BLEU RULES!!! You'll meet Bleu as an adorable baby dragon in the lost city of Dragonia. He's a descendant of the Sacred Dragons but he gets scared easily. I do admit that its a pain in the ass to raise up Bleu to a good level but once you do he will eventually be one of the strongest characters in your army! Bleu has an awesome critical attack! He summons a bunch of dragon spirits (the same attack promoted Zylo uses but the heads are yellow). I love Bleu so much that I made a whole section dedicated to him. Click here to go to it. Bwaha YES! YES!!

ADAM*available*
Adam is a guard in Metapha who joins you after the fight against Chaos. He starts out pathetically weak but if you give him a chance and bring up his level then he actually becomes quit strong! I like to have him cause I think he's pretty cool. His critical attack is cool! He shoots a laser from his arm. Bah, I don't know what else to say about him. He's just a robot.

HANZOU*adopted*
Hanzou is (obviously) a ninja and he's one of the game's secret characters too. You'll find him in the bushes right when you enter Runfaust. Check out the Secrets section for detailed instructions on how to get him. Hanzou is a pretty good character to have around. He can grow pretty strong and he also uses some ninjitsu (its a type of ninja magic). Isn't it hard to tell if Hanzou is black or white? Maybe he was born albino. Hanzou makes me want to sing. Let's sing the Hanzou song everyone! "Is Hanzou black or white oh yeah uh huh uh huh yeah black or white I have no idea uh huh yeah black or white" (hundreds of tap dancing lesbians appear out of nowhere and join in on the song) "Is Hanzou black or white oh yeah uh huh uh huh yeah black or white I have no idea uh huh yeah black or white" (the lesbians conclude the song by performing record-breaking body pyramids)

MUSASHI*adopted*
Musashi is yet another secret character. He's invincible!! No doubt about it, he's the strongest character in the game. You need to read a sign during a certain point in the game to get him. Check out the Secrets section for detailed instructions. I wonder if Musashi is black or white. What do you think? I think its time for another song! Take it from here, ladies! (hundreds of tap dancing lesbians appear out of nowhere and sing) "Is Musashi black or white can't you see can't you see how Musashi's appearance is affecting our reality yeah oh baby I love you uh huh yeah" (Britanney Speares and Eminem appear out of nowhere and join in) "Is Musashi black or white can't you see can't you see how Musashi's appearance is affecting our reality yeah oh baby I love you uh huh yeah" (everyone concludes the song by stripping revealing rainbow bikinis while fireworks go off in the background)

Last edited by Regulus 777 on Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:56 pm
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ehhh... what do you know, the link actually worked for me this time.....hehheh :oops: 

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:52 pm
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#8  Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'd really like to have more people before I begin so any adoptions would be awesome.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#9  Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey, can i be that jelly fish looking dude(domingo was it)?

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:41 pm
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#10  Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
sure thing
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#11  Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:25 am  Reply with quote + 
The link works now. I'll be musashi. :P
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#12  Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
you've been added as well.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#13  Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
When do you think you'll be starting shinning force?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#14  Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
*EDIT*

I've decided I'm going to start around 8pm tonight eastern time.
MysticBomber
Bomberdude

Post#15  Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
I want to be Earnest.
He needs to be offensive and gotta use a lance as a weapon. :cool: 
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#16  Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well I'm off to start the game. I'll be back with the first update tonight.

I added some more info in the first post for all to read. Well I'm off.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#17  Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:12 am  Reply with quote + 
---Chapter I Results---

I have finished chapter one.

-Overview- *spoilers sort of*
On a normal day of training I'm suddenly summoned by the King. I've been put into comand of a small unit of warriors known as the Shining Force. At first there were 7 of us. We were sent to the nearby ruins to stop Runefaust from stealing the key to the ruins. We engaged a runefaust knight in command of a small unit of goblins and dark dwarves. We had a fairly easy time defeating them but right before the knight was defeated He took down our mage. She will be sorely missed... We then had to return to Gaurdiana, our home town, because it was under attack by another Runefaust army. An enemy unit tried to stop us but we took them out. They did delay long enough for us to be too late to help our town. It was badly damaged but they managed to hold of the enemy while we were gone. The king and most of the knights were killed but before the king died he told us to get help in Alterone. I went to its castle and met the King but I was tricked and thrown in prison by Lord Kane, the enemy commander. However I was saved by a young beast healer who wished to join us. After I escaped I mustered up my forces and battle the enemy in town. After that the king decided to help us and showed us the way to Ringdo.

---Statistics---
* Those not yet shown have not yet joined the force
*There have been two appointed captains. There will only be 2 at a time, just so it is known.

Regulus 777
Rank - General
B - 4
K - 17
sw - 1
Special - In the 2nd engagement Regulus gloriously defeated a Runefaust knight in 1 blow!

SSJ-Sonic
Rank - Captain *appointed by Regulus*
B - 4
K - 9
sw - 1

Bomba Twist
Rank - Captain *appointed by Regulus*
B - 4
K - 12
sw - 0

Just lettin you all know I'll probably play the next chapter Sunday night since I'm going away for most of the weekend. So if you wanna join up make your adoptions this weekend if you want the best remaining selection! I'm doing quite well. of a possible 11 members i could have at this point I've only lost 1 so in this chapter
Force 10 (of possible 11)
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#18  Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:05 am  Reply with quote + 
if your only doing shining force 1, I want guntz. If you missed him I recommend you restart your game because he's the 3rd best character in the game after max, then arthur (If at level 60+).
Bomber_Al
Bomberdude

Post#19  Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:12 am  Reply with quote + 
i dont know wat this about. BUT
i be Hanzou :happy: 
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#20  Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:47 am  Reply with quote + 
I remember playing the beginning of this game, and the farthest i had gotten was wright after the seen were *spoilers* the king died. But im wandering how far you have to go untill i (the little jelly fish dude) comes into play.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 2 Page: 1, 2  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2373s
Index - Back to Top