Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Passage (It's a game)
[Replies: 2]  [Views: 1139]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:31 pm  Reply with quote + 
This is the most thought-provoking and profound game I've ever played, and it's only 5 minutes long. It'll take you a while to figure it out but once you do it will hit you like a ton of bricks. Then the game ends.

http://hcsoftware.sourceforge.net/passage/ - Get it here

You might want to avoid reading anything on the site before playing it so it doesn't get spoiled for you.
View user profile Send Private Message
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:18 am  Reply with quote + 
Figured it a tad too soon , i'll be posting spoilers so thats fun. they're in really small print and of a yellowish tint, you should be able to ignore them if you want to.

Major spoilers, dare to read if you dare!

figured it out before half point, but thats fine, i like how time passes whether or not you move. I have no clue whatsoever what the star items do, the entire time i was somewhat wondering when i would hit the graveyard, as at the time i thought time was controlled by my movement. a quick trip back in time proved me wrong. I think you have a tad too much foresight in the beginning... all is explained at http://hcsoftware.sourceforge.net/passage/statement.html which is a good read, it was randomly taken off the game page
View user profile Send Private Message
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
I figured it out pretty early. THe music set the atmosphere. At first, I thought I was on a suicide mission, when I was actially walking towards my inevitable death ( kinda the same thing) I had no idea what the chests were. I just kept walking forward to see how the floor would change. THe ame itself wasn't very much fun, but it was a good way to kill )lol_ 5 minutes.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2212s
Index - Back to Top