[Replies: 25]  [Views: 9358]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Users watching this topic: 1  
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#21  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
I signed it, but I can almost gurantee this will unfortunately get nowhere from past experience.
View user profile Send Private Message
saikorebon
Bomberbie

Post#22  Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:39 am  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
I signed it, but I can almost gurantee this will unfortunately get nowhere from past experience.

Stay positive. That previous petition that was done a long time ago by Mike Jokoh went nowhere. Why? There wasn't really any recognition, no spread of the word, and nobody knew that the series even existed. Well you know, at least now more and more people are knowing what Bakugaiden is thanks to a lot of things. People know who Bomberman is. Battle B-Daman was licensed, and I'm posting as much Bakugaiden vids on Youtube as I possibly can, and others are following, and it will be more recognized.

It's not like it's going to be licensed IMMEDIATELY, things take time, and a company has to buy it (please let it be ADV), and we just have to stick to what we're doing. Any negative attitude will get us nowhere and it won't work. So please, let's all support.

As of now, we should really get a subtitling team together. Now that would really get recognition because many people are requesting subs. I'd be more than happy to provide the episodes and help out a little too. We should all pitch in and do SOMETHING if you're serious about it. I know I am.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#23  Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
if you really want to make sure ADV gets the license (Or at least do what you can). You should send a well written email to ADV with your petition enclosed stating how you'd like tosee the series brought over and why you feel they'd be a good group for it yadayadayada.

I haven't signed the petition myself because I really couldn't care less if Bdaman was brought over here or not. The game I played sucked and I'm just not all that interested in it, but anyway that's my advice to you and your cause.

Razon wrote:
But pretty much any anime I've seen, if you have the dvd version and you switch the voices over to compare from japanese to english dub- it's unbarable to listen to and it completely ruins the anime.

Heh, well that's funny, Many of the dubs I've watched were quite "barable" to listen to and the anime wasn't ruined at all, nevermind completely. Sometimes I've even found it slightly improved in dubs. Most of the time I find them about equal and sometimes i like a sub slightly better.

Well, my participation in this arguement is over.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#24  Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
saikorebon wrote:
dakirbydude wrote:

Stay positive. That previous petition that was done a long time ago by Mike Jokoh went nowhere. Why? There wasn't really any recognition, no spread of the word, and nobody knew that the series even existed. Well you know, at least now more and more people are knowing what Bakugaiden is thanks to a lot of things. People know who Bomberman is. Battle B-Daman was licensed, and I'm posting as much Bakugaiden vids on Youtube as I possibly can, and others are following, and it will be more recognized.

I'm not even sure what petition you are talking about. I was referring to my own experiences.
saikorebon
Bomberbie

Post#25  Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
I'm not even sure what petition you are talking about. I was referring to my own experiences.

Oh my bad then... Okay, somebody made a petition a long time ago but it went nowhere and then he gave up on it. I think that's how it went. I will do my best though.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#26  Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
if you really want to make sure ADV gets the license (Or at least do what you can). You should send a well written email to ADV with your petition enclosed stating how you'd like tosee the series brought over and why you feel they'd be a good group for it yadayadayada.

I haven't signed the petition myself because I really couldn't care less if Bdaman was brought over here or not. The game I played sucked and I'm just not all that interested in it, but anyway that's my advice to you and your cause.

You know, that is not a bad idea at all. I'd imagine it'd be more effective then just a online petition alone.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1587s
Index - Back to Top