BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
The bad guys in Bomberman Online (DC)...
[Replies: 4]  [Views: 4155]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games

Gomess
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:04 am  Reply with quote + 
Does anyone know their *names*?

Here's a pic, if it helps to refresh memories. They certainly seem to have that classic Elemental-Bomber thing going on...

...Oh yeah, hey. First post. :happy: 
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
Two of those enemies were later (re)introduced pretty much as they were in the DC game in the anime Jetters. Therefore I would assume the names Mermaid Bomber and Thunder Bomber apply to them in the DC games too.
Ground Bomber may originally have had a different name. I definitely knew at a time, but forgot (perhaps Construction Bombers? Bah)

The other two are the Fire Brothers and Wind Giants (even though apparently there's only one giant and lots of midgets in that team).
Gomess
Bombertrainee

Post#3  Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm not that familiar with Jetters, but I *knew* I recognised the thunder and water ones at least! Thanks a lot!

Now that I think about it, I'm sure the thunder team was called Thunder Dragons.....

If anyone does remember "Ground Bomber"s DC name, please keep the posts coming. :happy: 
Bomberstar

Post#4  Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm not really familier with the game and I'm unable to help you but I still wanted to welcome you! Nice avatar, Venom is my favorite character to play as in Guilty Gear! Enjoy your stay at bomberman board.
View user profile Send Private Message
Gomess
Bombertrainee

Post#5  Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Not that I want to turn this into my personal welcome thread, but... Thanks! I intend to stay for a long while, too. Mostly to inquire about B'Man games I don't own, but I'll contribute to help threads when I can too, heh.

And yeah, Venom is such a great character! Pressure and style, it's all you need. >: D How I wish I could get online on GG... And it's good to see another Venom player out there, I don't know any others but me!

....Back on topic, just watched some Jetters, and you were right, the design similarities are pretty darn clear. O_o

EDIT: And nice avatar yourself! Ys is cool!
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1503s
Index - Back to Top