Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Jei
Bomberman

Post#857  Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
0.7.7b has been released, check the OP for the links.

Thanks for posting, sorry about late responses.
nadiya8040 wrote:
Hey Jei, If you're planning to allow us to add our own custom characters, I suggest you should could use "characters" folder to let peoples add them in the game. Oh, also let us providing txt/ini file for info (such as names) for the sprite sheet of png file with the same name, in the same folder too.
Custom characters are a very low priority addition, we want people to explore the breadth of Bomberman series, even if in a way as simple as pulling the gacha. Letting people use their customs would also undermine the efforts of sprite contributors.
Hlavisk wrote:
The help area is super great and useful to provide clarity about what everything does, and the visual demos are a primo part of that package. The text explanations, or at least summaries could benefit from being displayed when highlighting the item in question instead of only during the visual demo. Can speed things up for investigating all the items when you only need to view the little demos when the text wasn't enough to make you understand.
Sounds good, we might explore that.
Hlavisk wrote:
There some options for audio and graphics styles that could benefit from some kind of preview. Like when you change a visual style, there's a thumbnail preview under the option to show you what that will look like, or plays a sample sound effect, etc.
We've had it on the backlog for a while, it's something that should eventually get looked at as well.
zMaiKo wrote:
Do you intend to include a mode similar to the Saturn Bomberman's “Normal Game”? That would be like a dream for me.
It's a maybe, the battle mode with its online component is the primary focus and will probably remain one for a another while.
nadiya8040 wrote:
I mean, That could sounds crazy but.. If you're also bringing characters from well-known-before flash games outside of official Bomberman games. May i also suggest the Bomb it characters that appeared in Bomb it 7 and the Crazy Arcade (NEXON Korean) characters? I thought having them and official Bomberman characters duke it out against each other would be a blast as well. :oops: 
Currently we have no plans of bringing over fan/clone characters or stages. Different callbacks or references are not completely off the table, though.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1721s
Index - Back to Top