Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Quest for Mujoe/Bagura x Mechadoc rp
[Replies: 7]  [Views: 2435]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction

Zapp Mann
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
I am a desperate person. There is probably no one on this Earth that would want to rp this. But i will look. I am restless. I will search far and wide.

But yeah basically i am really into shipping Mujoe and Mechadoc and I'd f***ing love to rp that. But that will be an incredibly difficult task. However, I'll at least try looking. I can also do a Mechadoc x Bagura rp if that'll tickle anyone's fancy lmao

I don't have some crazy requirements for my rp. Just have a general idea of their personality, don't write one liners, and be 18+. NSFW is welcome, but definitely not necessary. Still, I'd prefer to rp with someone around my age (i need some adult friends at last ok). Also I'll be the one rping Mechadoc since I'm more comfortable rping as him

And that's it. Just these rules. So yeah, if anyone's interested, let me know, weather it would be on this post or in pm! As for the main rp, we'll most likely do it on Discord. We can both think about the plot too! I also enjoy me some fluff moments so prepare for a big load of that

So yeah, hope this post works :D

Last edited by Zapp Mann on Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:02 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
Zapp Mann
Bomberbie

Post#2  Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:44 am  Reply with quote + 
Day 14

I decided to start making posts on here, to document my roleplay seeking journey. I hope you will enjoy...

ZAPP MANN'S quest for a BAGURA/MUJOE X MECHADOC RP

I will be traversing the internet, looking for some amazing rps of my boys, and i will be writing down my efforts here in a form of a diary. What were my advances in the past two weeks? Well...

I told my friend from art classes to watch Bomberman Jetters, as she said she might try shipping that shit with me if she'll get into the series. Besides, she wants to get into rping more herself. Let's hope this will be lucky

I also tried rping with my Amino friend. But they're 15. And i need some adult friends for once man :(

So yeah, not bad, but not amazing either. I will be continuing my quest for the rp.

Last edited by Zapp Mann on Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:38 am
Zapp Mann
Bomberbie

Post#3  Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:37 am  Reply with quote + 
Day 15

It is i, Zapp Mann. My quest for the rp is not yet successful. However, i shall talk about my shipping ventures.

Yesterday, i made my very own Tumblr blog, where i focus on Mechadoc shipping. Considering i draw it often, i will be posting on there regularly (or so i hope)

The name of the blog is, predictably, Mechadoc Shipping. Feel free to come around!

Ps.: Sorry if this thread doesn't necessarily fit into the Fanfiction category. I'll move it if need be, i just don't really know where
legato
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
This is incredibly weird.
Zapp Mann
Bomberbie

Post#5  Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:28 am  Reply with quote + 
legato wrote:
This is incredibly weird.

It might seem like it. But worry not, I'm just looking for rp while trying to build up my ship legacy
Zapp Mann
Bomberbie

Post#6  Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:27 am  Reply with quote + 
Day 16

Another exciting installment in the life of the Zapp Mann. Not many advances have been made recently, but that is fine. You don't have to have some amazing advancement every day, it's impossible.

Either way, my shipping journey right now is mainly focusing on just drawing some ship sketches. I might try drawing some small comics here and there to get used to drawing them, but no promise on that. I am kind of terrible with keeping track of comics. So for now I'm just making some quality wholesome sketches. Or just some sexi stuff, depends on what i feel like doing.
legato
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:48 am  Reply with quote + 
I gotta be honest. Nobody here wants to hear about this stuff. If one of your life goals is to roleplay some weird sexual fantasy over video game characters then you need help. Get off the internet for a while and clear your mind. This is not healthy.
Zapp Mann
Bomberbie

Post#8  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
I don't see how i need help, I'm feeling quite swell my dude : D
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1658s
Index - Back to Top