Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: New Kid on the Block
Dopey
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hi. I’m Dopey. I live in the UK, and I’ve been getting really into the Bomberman series recently. This all started when I picked up Hero for my Wii a few weeks ago. I’ve been trying out all sorts of different games since, and I’m hooked. I don’t know what it is about this little guy but I can’t get enough of him or his games.

I’m big into the Wii online scene, and I use a private server called Wiimmfi to play games with people, even after the official servers closed. I thought maybe I might find people to play Bomberman Blast with here, since I’ve really been looking for an opportunity to play that game online. Anybody who might be interested, toss me a PM.

Another goal of mine in joining this site was to just generally talk about my experience with the series with some folks more knowledgeable about it than I am, and especially pick up some tips, because I’ll be honest: I suck at these games royally, and I want to get better.

In terms of my other gaming interests, I love JRPGs (Final Fantasy 5 is my favourite game of all time), and platformers, too. The Sonic series is one I’ve been playing since I’ve been able to hold a controller and I’m not sure I’ll ever get tired of it.

With all that out of the way, I like to think I’m a pretty chill guy, so if you ever want to chat, all you have to do is ask. So long for now :peace:  .
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1293s
Index - Back to Top