Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
New Kid on the Block
[Replies: 2]  [Views: 1563]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room

Dopey
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hi. I’m Dopey. I live in the UK, and I’ve been getting really into the Bomberman series recently. This all started when I picked up Hero for my Wii a few weeks ago. I’ve been trying out all sorts of different games since, and I’m hooked. I don’t know what it is about this little guy but I can’t get enough of him or his games.

I’m big into the Wii online scene, and I use a private server called Wiimmfi to play games with people, even after the official servers closed. I thought maybe I might find people to play Bomberman Blast with here, since I’ve really been looking for an opportunity to play that game online. Anybody who might be interested, toss me a PM.

Another goal of mine in joining this site was to just generally talk about my experience with the series with some folks more knowledgeable about it than I am, and especially pick up some tips, because I’ll be honest: I suck at these games royally, and I want to get better.

In terms of my other gaming interests, I love JRPGs (Final Fantasy 5 is my favourite game of all time), and platformers, too. The Sonic series is one I’ve been playing since I’ve been able to hold a controller and I’m not sure I’ll ever get tired of it.

With all that out of the way, I like to think I’m a pretty chill guy, so if you ever want to chat, all you have to do is ask. So long for now :peace:  .
View user profile Send Private Message
Knox
Bomberbie

Post#2  Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Welcome to the club!
legato
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Greetings! Welcome friend. The board is a bit dead these days so it's mostly here to lurk through old, dead posts. I'd recommend checking out the bomberman reddit for other online players. I see players talking about bomberman blast all the time.

Some of the more popular titles are the three games released om N64 and the Super series on SNES if you want to try those out. Welcome again and have fun!
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1877s
Index - Back to Top