Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Bomberman Is An Assist Trophy
[Replies: 31]  [Views: 6618]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

legato
Bomberman

Post#21  Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
More images are up on the official Smash website: https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/item/assistfigure.html

[Collapse] Smash Site Stuff

Last edited by legato on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:49 am
View user profile Send Private Message
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#22  Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
Gosh, he's precious. :happy: 

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Fuzzy Pickles
Bombertrainee

Post#23  Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
I like the little touch they made to Bomberman when he gets hit by an explosion. Pretty expressive for an AT.
mogchamp2
Bomberbie

Post#24  Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Kind of upset he's not a playable character.
legato
Bomberman

Post#25  Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Another Smash Direct today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fccgHnBQ0YM

An image of Bomberman appears briefly at 21:40.

legato
Bomberman

Post#26  Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:12 am  Reply with quote + 
Hey gang. So Smash is finally released. :happy:  I figured I'd share what I have at the moment and update as I finish the game. Thus far I have found Bomberman's spirit in Adventure Mode and unlocked him. Below are some screenshots of that. Bomberman also appears as a silhouette in the rules about spirit abilities, whereas some of them can be used to open barriers throughout the world map. I do have full HD size screenshots if anyone is interested for any purpose. Just let me know.

I took the courtesy of making a GIF of that action, although there isn't much to it. Oddly enough it seems multiple spirits can do the same function. I was able to destroy rocks with not only Bomberman but also Poppy Bros. Jr. I'll share more things as I make it further.

GIF: https://i.imgur.com/mVvRGeC.gif

[Collapse] Adventure Mode Images

Last edited by legato on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:46 am
legato
Bomberman

Post#27  Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:52 am  Reply with quote + 
Hey guys. Here's a bit more for ya. I completed Adventure Mode entirely and dabbled around in different menus. Here's some more screens.

We have Bomberman's stats at Level 99, no level up available. If you dismiss him at level 1 he's worth 400 SP and at level 99 he's worth 2,000 SP. He's available as an online tag image and in the tips that show up on loading screens. In Training mode you can select the assist trophies individually so you can choose Bomberman at any time. More images and GIFs of him in action are to follow. Lastly he appears in one of the Challenge images, whereas you must collect 777 Spirits to unlock it. I'll post that later as well.

[Collapse] More Images

Last edited by legato on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:46 am
legato
Bomberman

Post#28  Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:01 am  Reply with quote + 
Here's some more stuff. So I completed the challenge that has Bomberman in the picture. Here's a before and after image from the main screen as well as the screenshot it displays.

[Collapse] Challenge Images

Now some of you may have heard of a new glitch with Isabelle. If two players use the fishing hook and try to grab an assist trophy at the same time, it will cause one of the Isabelles to infinitely summon that assist character. So you heard right, you can summon infinite Bombermen with this glitch and it is quite hilarious. I should point out, once enough Bomberman are on screen, the bombs will actually disappear and nothing will detonate! It's just a bunch of Bombermen running around! I will post a video in the near future but here's some screenshots in the mean time.

[Collapse] Isabelle Glitch

Last edited by legato on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:47 am
legato
Bomberman

Post#29  Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
Here's a video someone made, animating potential movesets for Bomberman. It's very well thought out and considering we've touched on this already, I felt it was worth sharing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bomberman/comments/a8xjfk/fully_animated_bomberman_moveset_concept_as_a/
legato
Bomberman

Post#30  Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:34 am  Reply with quote + 
I've continued to scour the game for things to share and found just a bit more. I found that Bomberman does appear on the spirit board so that confirms that. I also went into multiplayer and was messing around with the camera settings. I took some cool screens of Bomberman with different filters and wanted to post a few. This link below goes to everything I have so far, including 60 random screens I took with the multiplayer camera.

Smash Ultimate Screens: https://mega.nz/#F!veJF3KgJ!6WQGZI_cPhvPyXwn9zTOwA

[Collapse] Camera Mode Images
legato
Bomberman

Post#31  Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:30 am  Reply with quote + 
Well all we finally have more news. Bomberman has now become a Mii costume in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. He'll be available Oct. 13 for $0.75, taking a Brawler type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG6NqO1v8ug

I took some screenshots from the trailer so we can view them here. It will be interesting to see him in action.

[Collapse Text]

And just for the Hell of it, a GIF: https://i.imgur.com/0ZI3aVI.gif
Wagyubeef
Bomberbie

Post#32  Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Really glad about the bomberman mii costume. Its a bummer he didnt make it into the game but this is pretty cool nonetheless. Plus it looks great in action :)))

:happy: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2128s
Index - Back to Top