No.
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes: 7

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
Welcome to the Louies RPG 2 Page!

Game Title:

It has been updated so that Mike is in a background that suits him.

Louies RPG 2 is a sequel/remake of Louies RPG. The game features new levels, new maps and NPCs that can help you on your quest! Go through the wild west and more! Collect equipment for your party members, grow strong and defeat the evil darkness that is trying to take over the entire universe! There is also a sound test menu that's available so that you can listen to music of your choice!

Gameplay video:

Louies RPG 2 Gameplay video

Game screenshots:

Sound Test Menu!

To access the sound test menu, just wait for the menu box to pop up, the 4th option is the sound test menu. When you go into it, you can listen to all of the music that is in the game.

Louies RPG 2 demo has been released! Go to my deviantart page to PM me for a link! Links will not be posted here!

Louie face images are (c) RingReno (These faces were made for this game only).

DemonLouie -deviantart account.

Last edited by DemonLouie on Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:30 am

View user profile Send Private Message
DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#2  Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:39 am  Reply with quote + 
Updated!

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#3  Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:03 am  Reply with quote + 
Updated again!

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#4  Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:42 am  Reply with quote + 
First off I've been working hard on Louies RPG 2. It's much better than the first game with a variety of different playable Louies that are different and can use different abilities based on where they come from when you get each one to join your team.

Chapters 1, 2 and 3 of the RPG game is done, and I'm moving on to chapter 4.

The game will have 8 chapters in it. So it's not a very short game and it's not super long. But the same length as your normal RPG game with NPCs that need side quests to be done and normal missions that get you through the game.

This game is a better update and a newer version of Louies RPG. To be honest I never knew how to make a good RPG game so I've been looking at sources. I'm more of an artist than a game maker so don't judge me. There have been some mistakes in the game before and I've fixed the Wild West part of the game.

The first side quest can be skipped and Mike lies about killing the huge monster lizards with weapons. I will be posting screen shots of the game soon. Just not at the moment, it's late and I will do so tomorrow when I can.

Sorry if I've been gone for so long, I just don't want anyone to think I left this game at a cliff hanger.

legato
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey there! Good to see you're still at it. What kind of ideas do you have for the plot?
DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#6  Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
@legato
The idea for the plot is Mike saving his owner, but he has to go through the forest, a jungle and some towns to get answers and find his owner and defeat the darkness that tries to take over the entire universe.
So far I've gotten chapters 1, 2, and 3 done. I still gotta a lot to work on.
Sorry for the late reply, I'm also an artist and I've been working on drawing some other Louies. ^^;

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#7  Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:14 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm still working on this game. The process of it is slow. I'm doing more artwork now these days, it doesn't mean I won't get back into making the game. I'm working with chapter 4. The Demo is still available, just ask for the download link.

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#8  Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Update! Chapter 5 has been created but it's not completed. I barely started on making the maps for this chapter. Only the town map is complete along with inside of a few houses. You can enter some of the houses, not all of the houses will allow entry as the town is mostly deserted due to something evil that has caused everyone to run away. I won't spoil too much of this chapter though because it's not done yet.

Once I get some more parts of the game done, I may post a couple of updates regarding the chapter. For now, I'm going to get back into working on this project.

Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1533s
Index - Back to Top