[Replies: 36]  [Views: 10635]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Users watching this topic: 1  
Bomber D Rufi
Bomberdude

Post#21  Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Long time, and I apologize but episodes 41 and 42 are up. (I also realize I misnumbered the last one, but the link is to the right episode.) Also 42's thread got messed up a bit, but with a little work it should still be readable --I guess I should stick with my old methods rather than try something new huh? Anyway, six more left, and its' my hope I'll hit one up on Wednesday bringing this to five. Thank you for being patient!
View user profile Send Private Message
legato
Bomberman

Post#22  Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
As usual, great work! You should consider writing episode summaries for the Wiki or elsewhere.
Bomber D Rufi
Bomberdude

Post#23  Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:45 am  Reply with quote + 
legato wrote:
As usual, great work! You should consider writing episode summaries for the Wiki or elsewhere.

Thank you! I guess that is something I can do at some point since it is a real shame no one really knows what's going on in this anime due to the language barrier. At least I could write up summaries until the time comes where I can actually sub the episodes....good suggestion, might actually consider it!
Bomber D Rufi
Bomberdude

Post#24  Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Episodes 43 and 44 are uploaded! Only a little further now!
Bomber D Rufi
Bomberdude

Post#25  Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:44 am  Reply with quote + 
Episode 45 and 46 now uploaded! Two more to go and we'll have a complete guide! Does anyone have any ideas of how I might spread this around or conserve it for other Bomberman fans? If so I'm all ears! Also if you want to compile them in some way feel free to reach out to me so we can figure something out. I'm thinking of doing it myself eventually but I'll take all the help I can get!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#26  Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
While I don't have any ideas for how to archive the tweets (presumably there's some progam that can archive by hashtag?), my best suggestion for conserving the whole thing is, ironically, displaying them online. If you could divide tweets by episode and convert them into individual pages, then have simple links between episodes (and a master list), it would be really neat. I don't know where you would host such a thing though.

Kudos for all you've done on this! :peace: 
Bomber D Rufi
Bomberdude

Post#27  Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:22 am  Reply with quote + 
Plasma Captain wrote:
While I don't have any ideas for how to archive the tweets (presumably there's some progam that can archive by hashtag?), my best suggestion for conserving the whole thing is, ironically, displaying them online. If you could divide tweets by episode and convert them into individual pages, then have simple links between episodes (and a master list), it would be really neat. I don't know where you would host such a thing though.

Kudos for all you've done on this! :peace: 

Thank you! Yeah, I'm still bouncing around ideas in regard to how I want to archive these. I might just go ahead and post the pictures somewhere for people who want to use 'em, and maybe do proper episode summaries rather than BS around with them like I do on twitter.

Your idea sounds really good though! I might consider all of this when I finish Bakugaiden V next year (hopefully.)
Bomber D Rufi
Bomberdude

Post#28  Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
And the last two episodes of Bakugaiden IV have been added, completing one of the three Bombermanime! Waaah I already miss the series....though I hope you all had a good time following along as I memed up the anime and discussed techinical aspects. I'll be returning in February with Bakugaiden V so by all means join me! I'm still looking into subbing the series and of course rehosting these pics somewhere else, but for now I'm just glad to have the first somewhat comprehensible English Bakugaiden guide done for the Bombermanime lost in translation for nearly two decades. Thank you all for indulging me and let's meet again!
legato
Bomberman

Post#29  Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:17 am  Reply with quote + 
Great work! Im glad someone took the time to archive the contents of this show. I had considered it some time ago but it was too hard to find and also it just seemed too boring. Im also glad you enjoyed it! Its always cool to find a new anime you can enjoy.

Looking forward to hearing about the next series!
Bomber D Rufi
Bomberdude

Post#30  Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
legato wrote:
Great work! Im glad someone took the time to archive the contents of this show. I had considered it some time ago but it was too hard to find and also it just seemed too boring. Im also glad you enjoyed it! Its always cool to find a new anime you can enjoy.

Looking forward to hearing about the next series!

Thanks! Yeah, I'll be doing the next series next month so stay tuned. It was a lot of fun but I think discussing it from an animation point of view kept me interested.
Bomber D Rufi
Bomberdude

Post#31  Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
And now Bakugaiden V has started! I'll be uploading them by twos here, but if you want to keep up with them by all means follow me on twitter! Here's to another anime Bomberman blast!
Bomber D Rufi
Bomberdude

Post#32  Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:00 am  Reply with quote + 
Bakugaiden V episodes 3 and 4 now uploaded!
legato
Bomberman

Post#33  Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
I found another show you may wanna consider adding to your future list: Bug-tte Honey. The entire series is on dailymotion (barring one or two missing episodes) but it's a fun watch.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zn0sq
Bomber D Rufi
Bomberdude

Post#34  Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bakugaiden V 5 & 6 added!

legato wrote:
I found another show you may wanna consider adding to your future list: Bug-tte Honey. The entire series is on dailymotion (barring one or two missing episodes) but it's a fun watch.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zn0sq

I checked out the theme song of this and it's really catchy so that's a plus. If I can get these rips off of dailymotion I might consider it! I know the uploader --they do HQ Bakugaiden rips as well which I want to use for certain things in the future. Thanks for bringing it to my attention! I dunno if I can get to it anytime soon though. orz.
Bomber D Rufi
Bomberdude

Post#35  Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bakugaiden V Episodes 7 and 8 now added!
Bomber D Rufi
Bomberdude

Post#36  Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sorry about being away for more than a month. :sad:  Hoping I can pick these back up on a semi-normal schedule again! Now up are episodes 9 and 10!
Evi
Bombertrainee

Post#37  Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
No worries! Sometimes things happen, it happens to us all.
But like normal, thanks for the episode uploads! I still got a lot of catching up to do. >_<
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1924s
Index - Back to Top