Bomberman Articles (Keshi Catalogue!)
[Replies: 48]  [Views: 14759]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#41  Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
I... completely forgot to respond to this thread. My apologies.

I contacted my webhost and they said the problem was client-side. It seems strange to me, but, it's all I have to go by right now. If you want to try to access the site, here's a tutorial for fixing this kind of error:

http://www.wikihow.com/Fix-DNS-Server-Not-Responding-Problem

I don't know how far you'd care to go in order to access the site. The guide is mostly basic stuff, but it would take some patience to get through. If you figure it out, I'd love to know how...

It's baffling and rather irksome to be told that this is apparently beyond my control.
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#42  Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
I almost forgot to update here.

With a lot of help from Ragey, I've been able to complete three more keshi sets recently. One of them was the 20-figure Super Bomberman 5 set, half of which I wrote about earlier.

Here is the other half, featuring all 7 Ruis and... you'll never guess who the last three figures are!

There should be two more articles of this variety coming soon. They will be the Super Bomberman set (12 figures) and the Super Bomberman 4 unpainted set (10 figures). I also have some other Bomberman-related article ideas I've been thinking about, but it will take time for me to get to them.

(Sidebar: I have no idea when TandemShock will feature something that isn't Bomberman again, but if you're reading this on this forum, I'm sure you don't mind...)

EDIT: I almost forgot: In the time since my last update here, there were two more articles:

4 More Bomberman Beta Mysteries

Bomberman Keshi - Fantasy (these are probably the rest of the Super Bomberman 2 set)
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#43  Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
Super Bomberman keshi article. These were produced early on, before the other sets, hence why they're all sports-themed instead of representing memorable characters. There are 12 figures and I'm aware of 8 colours so that's... a lot of potential variations here.
legato
Bomberman

Post#44  Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:39 am  Reply with quote + 
These are great! Thanks for sharing. I'd love to see a giant image of your entire collection.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#45  Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:45 am  Reply with quote + 
No problem, and thanks~

As for a big keshi pile photo... you're in luck!

The ones on the right side, on the papers, are ones that I'm potentially selling (a few have already been shipped away). They're duplicates, and I kind of need the money, partly because of how expensive it was to complete 3 of my sets recently.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#46  Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
Super Bomberman 4 keshi article!

This set is definitely one of the more interesting ones just to look through. The set showcases the bad guys as well as the unique features introduced in the game. I also have some painted versions on display, so come check them out!

An article on Super Bomberman 3s 10-figure translucent set is coming some day.
legato
Bomberman

Post#47  Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:07 am  Reply with quote + 
Good stuff. Those painted ones are pretty awesome looking.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#48  Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
I forgot to post these, but here they are - the final two articles in my keshi catalogue:

Saturn Bomberman keshi

Super Bomberman 3 keshi part 2

As far as Ragey and I know, these are all of the keshi in the original Bomberman line. There are around 80 total, not including painted variants and other oddities (like the white versions in the SB4 line).

I hope this has been of interest to you. :happy: 
legato
Bomberman

Post#49  Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Excellent work plas! Im glad somebody documented these little knick knacks! Dare i challenge you to collect the b-daman toys? :xeyes: 

That said, you should take a really nice image of the entire group to polish it off.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 3 of 3 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1499s
Index - Back to Top