BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Jei
Bomberman

Post#587  Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:35 am  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for posting.
Z_Boy wrote:
I managed to pass Trial 49 with some random luck: I didn't see what happened but 4-5 opponents died in same time and I finished the job with the 2 remaining... I maintain this level is too hard, far unfair and too much on luck based.
The next and last Trials where more affordable compared to 49; the Trial 51 => I tried to steal the Remote Bomb or the Homing Bomb while debuffing the enemies.
I noticed some IA issues on teamplay when my ally dropping bombs regardless of my presence + the Homing Bomb follow the allied characters. But I think these will be enhanced/fixed in the future ;)

Yeah I'll look into improving these
Z_Boy wrote:
Other notices:
- I find the Bombs Row item (forgot the name) not very efficient; sometimes it didn't work while sometimes it's work on a bomb laid by another player; but with the Purple Louie, all's fine

The general rule is that it will work if you're standing on top of any bomb and you still have any bombs left. This way you can quickly make a sort of "cages", which is not possible on the purple Louie.
Z_Boy wrote:
- I think you should put a color gradient layout (the one in score mode looks nice) for the Path to Glory map in normal mode, and maybe wide (for better lisibility purpose)

I'll consider tweaking the look of these basic stages, but not sure if it would necessarily go in that direction. I think the visibility is fine.
Z_Boy wrote:
- It would be good to implement a save & load system (or memorized) for the battle settings (Handicap, Items, Music etc) since it can be tedious to configure at every game

You will be able to save the items/music configuration for every variant in the upcoming release.
Z_Boy wrote:
- Do you plan to add a WIDE map like the one in Hi-Ten Chara-Bom with the same pattern, graphics, gimmicks and Sudden Death pattern? video => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGVJTJSz9Xg
If you really consider to do this, I will be glad to provider you an analyze of the Chara-bom map characteristics ;)

There is a basic variant resembling the Hi-Ten Bomberman one (H), but it's not a very precise recreation. I'd appreciate your analysis.
SailorBomber wrote:
Wow!!! new characthers, new version, yey!!! :star: 

I've always wondered if Pommy could be an option for a playable character, curious it would that could put bombs hehe :oops: 

I don't think so, since in all of it's notable appearances Pommy either couldn't lay bombs, acted as a powerup and/or was a charabom
Someone64 wrote:
Would you ever consider adding co-op trials suitable for 2 players?

Unlikely, there will be other modes that will support more than 1 player other than Battle though.
Z_Boy wrote:
PS: I can provide you a higher quality track for the Hi-Ten Chara-Bom battle theme, since I own an actual CD of Hudson game music compilation ;)

That'd be really cool!
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1371s
Index - Back to Top