[Replies: 270]  [Views: 54082]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 4  
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#261  Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:10 am  Reply with quote + 
lol no. I gave it back to him before he left. I originally didn't ask to wear it, he just randomly decided to put it on my head and I liked wearing it so I kept it on.
Board Admin

Post#262  Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
[Collapse] Large Pictures

Yeah. I used to comb out the gel after I'd let it dry in my hair, so it would be kind of fluffy. But since about last summer, I've been just leaving it in. It stays looking more ridiculous this way.

Last edited by Plasma Bomber on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:15 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#263  Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
That's one sexy shower head... Oh, hi plasm. Didn't see you there.
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#264  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
After all these years of having sideburns, I finally decided to chop them off.

R.I.P. Sideburns (200X - 2013)
Board Admin

Post#265  Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh no! Sideburns are an endangered species! We can't afford to cut any more down!

Hahah. But you look just fine without them. :cool: 
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#266  Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sideburns will return. When the moon is high in the sky and there are wolf sounds to be heard. haha I wish I liked what I looked like clean shaven. It's horrible.

Went camping again. Had a blast. Here's the overview. If anyone is near TN/VA/NC/SC check out Pisgah National Forest. There was actually signage against fireworks in the park and I immediately frowned and remembered my dreams of playing live action Bomberman someday. Someday...but not in a pyro way. :D

Trail mix we made up. It was totally...[wait for it]...the bomb.

My new patron Saint Monkey Bomber el Corn Cobo. I doubt he'll be there next time.

Kept Mario watching over my laptop while I was away.
"It'sa meeee, Bomberrrrr Marrrriioo." His bomb broke off a bomberman lanyard.

Fry's a pretty good dog. I'd kidnap him if he wouldn't leave hair all over our rugs and couch.

Pretty worn out with halfway to go, back UP the trail that was harder than we thought.

Second day of hiking. Decided on easier "overlook" trails since we had killed our fuel on the first night of hiking.

Whole trip full of bacon, sausage, bacon, trail mix, and hot dogs was worth every minute, if only for this single underlit, creepy shot of my friend's son with a hatchet. Total luck I even got this weird shot.
Bomberman

Post#267  Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
DragonBomber wrote:
Whole trip full of bacon, sausage, bacon, trail mix, and hot dogs was worth every minute, if only for this single underlit, creepy shot of my friend's son with a hatchet. Total luck I even got this weird shot.

I suddenly have a new idea for a horror film. I'll get to work on the script right away. (well, not really. I'll tell plasm to do it)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#268  Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Good day everyone!

I was taking new references pics for myself of my anime collection so I thought I'd dropped them on here too since I always have.

Nothing fancy. It's not in its shelving either since I don't have room for it all right now. So I just lay them all down on the floor so I could get it all together for pictures.

Only had my phone available so I took a zoomed out one for a full pic and then I made a separate pic with all the more zoomed in shots together for higher quality so people can read all the titles better. You still might have to zoom them though.

Here they are.
I spoiler tagged them.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#269  Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Looks good, Regulus! I would have sent you some of my anime if I had thought of it. My ex has it all now, as I had no need of it except my copy of Nausica: Valley of the Wind. Obviously a gift to me so I kept it.

Yeah, so I am totally changing a lot in my life. I have lost nearly 45 lbs now since April 5th. I walk 4 miles a day on weekdays. I am working on a cookbook on fusion foods, as well as "make what ya got" sort of thing. I don't watch TV so any shows or ideas like this I have missed. lol

Photos another time when I have hit my first target weight, which will be at nearly 80 lost. Soon enough, my friends. :) Then to more and more and more.

I hope you all are well!
Bomberstar

Post#270  Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Nice! I love Nausicaa. I'd say it is my favorite of all of Miyazaki's works I've seen so far. It was one of the first manga I read too.

That's great though Dragon! 45 pounds in just a few months?
I'd bet you'll have no problem reaching your goals then, but I wish you the best of luck anyway!

A cookbook sounds like a fun project too. I've never been much of a cook though. Most meals I make are pre-made or sandwiches! lol.

Good to hear from ya! I know I've been pretty content lately. Better then last year so far. I just got back from Anime Boston a couple weeks ago and I'm planning to try for Otakon in Baltimore as well this coming August.

They've got some ridiculous guests lined up including Yoko Kanno!
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#271  Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Nice! I love Nausicaa. I'd say it is my favorite of all of Miyazaki's works I've seen so far. It was one of the first manga I read too.

That's great though Dragon! 45 pounds in just a few months?
I'd bet you'll have no problem reaching your goals then, but I wish you the best of luck anyway!

A cookbook sounds like a fun project too. I've never been much of a cook though. Most meals I make are pre-made or sandwiches! lol.

Good to hear from ya! I know I've been pretty content lately. Better then last year so far. I just got back from Anime Boston a couple weeks ago and I'm planning to try for Otakon in Baltimore as well this coming August.

They've got some ridiculous guests lined up including Yoko Kanno!

That's pretty cool. I have yet to go any conventions. Someday. Not sure what kind. I have friends trying to get me to do that SCA type stuff since I want to learn to fire a set of Colt pistols like a gunslinger, while still going crazy with axes, throwing knives, and tomahawks, etc. I mean, I'd do it all, including jousting on horseback with training if they let me and weren't too scared I'd really kill them. ;) I'm kind of like a viking. hahaha

I hear you there on the last year. I was in a bad way for a year and a half or so. Losing 4 people who were important to you was amazingly hard. I was depressed more than usual, and I mean, real bad. Bad thoughts. Bad thoughts. lol I am better now and have a new direction in life. I will not settle for any less than I deserve. Happiness.

My first "anime" if you do not count Voltron, which we totally should, was Hans Christian Anderson's アンデルセン童話 にんぎょ姫 Anderusen Dōwa Ningyo hime, directed by Tomoharu Katsumata, released in 1975, and from Toei Animation. I always loved how they stayed more true to the original story. Marina did not have a happy ending, as it were. :/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Christian_Andersen's_The_Little_Mermaid

My second anime (or third if you count Voltron), was Nausica. It was a true experience because it layered up the effect the Mermaid one had had, but added the end of the world sort of edge to it, with crazy awesome music, nature, and at the time I wondered if the gal was wearing Unterwäsche. I actually used clips I took from our VHS tape, specifically around when she is flying and it looks like she is wearing keine Unterwäsche (censorship lulz), and made my first and only AMV edit, using just VCRs and a CD player. Bad quality but I felt awesome! I set the clip to Tracy Bonham's "Mother Mother", which I thought was fitting for a girl with no underpants given the lyrics in that song. :) If I ever get around to it, I'll make a remixed edition. :P haha
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 14 of 14 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2031s
Index - Back to Top