Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a Pic (part 2)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#219  Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Great pics folks!

plasm your hair is ridiculous and awesome at the same time in both pictures. Particularly the 2nd one though, do you spend a lot of time on it each day? It kind of looks like its hovering on its own. lol

Were you planning to post or link those other pics? games, hats etc.?

I'm still currently living with my mom in kind of a smaller space and don't have room for my stuffs so it's being kept in 3-4 different places right now. I only have about 30% of my games and anime with me here. The ones I'll most likely use. The rest is either with my brother and/or in my dad's attic up in Mass or at my cousin's house nearby where I hang out a lot. I also have some of my stuff in my trunk, which has proved convenient once in awhile when I'm out. lmao

I haven't been able to find a better job and get myself out of this mess... I've been spiraling downward in quality of life the past 2 years or so.

I've been itching to see what my scattered collections would look like today in their full glory for awhile now. So I'd definitely love to take some new pictures when there's a full set up.

Whenever I become fortunate enough to get a new place I'll probly have to make another trip to IKEA for more shelving.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1303s
Index - Back to Top