Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Mobile Phones
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 1372]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General

Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
I started writing this out as a topic in the Video games in general forum specifically about Sonic CD

Quote:
"Sonic CD was released on mobile platforms about two days ago now. Anyone going to get it?

I've downloaded it for my Xperia Arc (Android), well worth £1.25 (dunno what that is in $) considering it was ported by a fan. All the reviews have been saying that the emulated sonic gamed that went mobile before didn't really work properly.

So the best (personal opinion) Sonic game finally gets the audience it deserves

Got it running on my TV through the phone's HDMI out port while using a Wiimote for input, seriously cosy.

So if you have iOS or Android, what your excuse not to buy it? ^_^"

but i reckon it can be expanded into a Mobile Phones in general thread

What do you use and why? Whats your favourite feature? Do you like having a modern one, or do you like having something sturdy and reliable because 'all the extra functions are un-nececery', etc etc
View user profile Send Private Message
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:38 am  Reply with quote + 
Its interesting how clamshell flip phones have been completely out-moded in the UK, i had 3 different ones between 2006 and 2008, loads of people did. There are still a few sliders but there pretty much restricted to phones with full keyboards now

A technological full circle then, before it was about minimisation, now everyone wants a bigger screen :P
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#3  Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
I actually just got a new phone a few months ago and I went with another flip-top phone. I find them the easiest to use and don't care much for additional features. I can take pics which i do occasionally and import my own ringtones from my computer. Pretty much everything I'd want out of it. I don't browse the internet on a phone. I'll call people obviously and TXT somewhat. The rest is unnecessary to me.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:39 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm rolling a Samsung Galaxy S, it does it's job, it's job being to utilize my unlimited data plan when I feel like it. I honestly prefer my old phone for phoney things, including texting, but this phone does fine. Battery life isn't at all optimum though.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1399s
Index - Back to Top