No
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes: 4

DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
I apologize if I spammed the forum with my crude attempt at a comic before. If I did and it's in the wrong thread, I do not remember posting it...however long ago that was. lol I saw these again when I was adding some missing bits to my Flickr sets/collections.

I have not worked on this in ages since I had issues with my Wacom tablet but I like the idea of continuing with it. I got new nibs recently though so I am thinking about continuing with the saga I have mapped out in my head. Imagine if you will, Bomberman's life without his gig, his good name, and forced to fend for himself on the wild streets as a freeter. Yes, I do love GoldenBoy as well. Good idea to go on or should I stop while I am ahead? :)

Original artwork cover that I will likely revise eventually.

#1 - Arbeitslos (means unemployed in German)

#2 - On the Lam

#3 - Quarters = Fail
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
With projects like this, all I can really say is work on it only if you want to. Never force yourself to work on stuff like this if you don't want to. Quality's never as good when you're forcing it upon yourself to do so.

That being said, I'd be interested in seeing more. It's pretty amusing.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:42 am  Reply with quote + 
Thank you for the feedback. I never work on anything against my will, so no worries on that front. The problem for me is more I have so many ideas I spread myself across that some never come to be as bloomed as perhaps they may well have been otherwise. I liked the idea of eventually having an asset library of frame content to make comics easier, similar to what StripCreator does. We will see if that ever happens. I am pretty heavy handed with the tablet stylus so I go through nibs pretty quickly. ;)

I will post the next one when it's finished. May not get to it before the weekend, might well. Have group mentoring Thursday night, chili prep Friday night with some youth, and then the chili contest itself Saturday afternoon. Hoping my Tuesday and Wednesday are slow! lol I sat around with the guitar and misc documentaries last night. :D
Bomberstar

Post#4  Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:21 am  Reply with quote + 
I would also read more if you're gonna go for it.

BTW Golden Boy was awesome. A classic. I first watched it 4ish years ago myself. ha ha

"The road to perfect pasta is a long and scary one...."
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1350s
Index - Back to Top