BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
lol Kayne West gets interrupted by Kayne West.
[Replies: 6]  [Views: 2056]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General

Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
The lulz never end with this guy, I see.

Pretty much everyone and their mother at this point is familiar with Kayne West, so I won't bother explaining much about him.

This time, he gets interviewed by Matt Lauer, originally regarding what he thinks of former president Bush's statement regarding being accused of being a racist.

Things worth noting in the video.

- Kayne West just cannot says that he's "sorry" and that he needs to say something more "proper." So apologizing to someone whom you said "doesn't care about black people" isn't proper? LOL
- While thinking about what he'd say to Bush (which ends up basically meaning "everyone must learn from their mistakes"), he says something like "be quiet", presumably to someone off camera.
- He makes himself off to be far more important then he actually is when explaining what he would say to Bush. Seriously, get off your high horse already and stop acting like you're hot stuff. When people do this kind of thing, they are never taken very seriously.
- When brought up his now infamous interruption of Taylor Swift, he comments while the video of the interruption is playing saying something like "how am I supposed to talk when you show this". LOL
- Kayne later ragetwits about this, twitting something like "does Mat Lauer think it's cool to show s*** like that". LOL Get over yourself already. Just admit that you're an big obnoxious jerk and move on.

At this point, I'm pretty sure everyone familiar with this guy strongly dislikes him, and for good reason. He's a self-centered twat whom no one can take very seriously. Grow up already.

What are your thoughts on this?

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:27 am  Reply with quote + 
Funny as it was (for irony reasons), I still have no clue why you'd play a video clip with audio in it while interviewing someone. Generally every time I've seen video ran (--edit-- with audio) during an interview it was after a question was answered and before another one. I suppose I'm not one for following the media tycoons these days, but if that's common practice, it's not a good one.

The the interviews themselves are very questionable too.

Therefore I'd likely have been annoyed too.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
I don't follow the media really either. I only happened to stumble upon this when lurking around other forums. I just thought the whole interview was hilarious because I think Kayne is just such an obnoxious douche, and it's shown in the video. His ego is about as bloated as someone who has breakfast, lunch, and dinner at McDonald's every day.

Not to mention that I found them playing the video of him interrupting Taylor Swift while he's talking to be hilarious and ironic.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Perhaps i just miss the glory days of the Britt awards in the 90's but acceptance speeches should be interrupted and made interesting at every opportunity

I have no idea who either of those two people are but she looked pretty dull, doubt anyone would have remembered it otherwise, you septics take your awards so seriously
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hammer Bomber wrote:
Perhaps i just miss the glory days of the Britt awards in the 90's but acceptance speeches should be interrupted and made interesting at every opportunity

I have no idea who either of those two people are but she looked pretty dull, doubt anyone would have remembered it otherwise, you septics take your awards so seriously

It's not just that he interrupted her from her speech, he clearly interrupted her to promote that he thought another music video was better then hers, and that just isn't a cool thing.

Not that I really care, if it didn't become such the Internet boom that it did, I'd probably careless about it too.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#6  Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:53 am  Reply with quote + 
lol, I can't say I really care much about any of these real life events and the opinions of popular stars but I'm usually forced to educate myself on some of this stuff so I can better appreciate the memes and lulz that appear online.
brssnj54
Bomberbie

Post#7  Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:11 am  Reply with quote + 
Hammer Bomber wrote:

Kind of like what another poster said, he got up on stage and said something to the effect of "Yeah your video was alright, but my girl Rhianna's video was way better" Which was pretty lulz worthy.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1586s
Index - Back to Top