Bomberman on my bag
[Replies: 7]  [Views: 3327]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise
Users watching this topic: 1  
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sorry I haven't been active on the board or in the chat lately - school just started, but more than that (because I'm only part-time and have awesome classes and professors) I'm doing some heavy-duty preparation for graduation, getting a job, moving out of my house, etc., etc.

So instead of fanfic or fanart, I bring you a picture of the Bomberman decor on my bag.

The pin and the smaller dangly thing were both from ACen; the larger dangly thing is from eBay.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:32 am  Reply with quote + 
Aw I like the chain :3 it's cute.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#3  Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:40 am  Reply with quote + 
Very nice!

I have a green messenger bag I got at an old navy for my sophomore year in high school, now i use it for work. So I've had this thing for 7-8 years maybe? Love it. Keep all my work shit in there along with my DS and snacks.

I never got around to prettying it up with stuff though I do have some di gi charat, and alchemist patches and various pins around.

People always commented on how my bag being just plain green with no decor made it unique in and of itself, since hardly anyone had a plain one. ha ha!
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'd say that's BombermEn.

Also nice Zelda pin :happy: 
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
You got such cool swag, Sora.

Yeah, if there was any doubt before, you're probably the biggest Bomberman fan on the whole board.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Ashtarth
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Wow, this is awesome. Bomberman is so shiny x3
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
How have these held up? I ask, yes, two years later, as I had a cellphone Shiro riding Louey charm but it eventually tore apart. First the screw holding Shiro and Louey came unscrewed from the bomb (I did not notice it fall off). Then a year later or more the actual lanyard string dry rotted. I had a Shiro keychain on my keys but it disappeared somewhere, with a link in the chain being faulty. I kept the other keychain unopened, and glad now I did not open my Shiro pin. I'd have lost it too! Hope you have been luckier than I have been. So far of my bomberman goodies, I have lost those two items to damage, had a coworker's son's pets scratch/bite/shred the dust jacket for my b-daman manga into torn scraps, and somehow misplaced Xbox Bomberman: Act Zero. I am not sure if that is a good thing. I finally HAVE a 360 to play it on and I have no copy hanging around. I know I'll buy another but then when I do, it'll show up. HA

Double the pain, loss, and sadness from what the game could have been...
Bomberjack

Post#8  Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:05 am  Reply with quote + 
I actually don't use that bag as my main one anymore, but to answer your question anyway (roughly a year or two later), it's all generally still intact. The pin has yellowed a bit (I think?), while both of the charms have the inevitable dirt stains and worn paint that comes with being loved. In terms of the latter, the larger charm has held up better than the smaller one, with only the face and a bit of Bomberman's heels suffering worn paint (it's very negligible on the heels) while the smaller charm has wear and tear on all of Bomberman's pink parts. The straps themselves seem fine.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1937s
Index - Back to Top