GANGORON
[Replies: 6]  [Views: 3443]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help

Gomess
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Just... Gangoron.

Hey folks, long time no see! :happy:  Wonder if anyone remembers me? Anyhow, I know this makes me seem a bit crappy, but the reason I'm back is because I'm stuck. I recently popped in Bomberman World on PS1, having totally forgotten I even owned it.

Upon reaching the fire world's boss, I quickly remembered why I stopped playing.

Seriously, no matter how many extra bombs, firepower and skates I stock up on in the grassy world, no matter whether I have remote bombs, I cannot beat this cluster of grinning rocks. I think the main problem is my manoeuvring, since he's so massive but can cover the length of the arena in a split second; I keep getting crushed.

ANY tricks for getting around this guy would be infinitely appreciated. :cry: 
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
I remember this guy used to give me trouble when I first played the game. I don't know if there's anything I can tell you except... run! Make sure you always have remote bombs on you when you enter the fight (I'm sure that by now you know which stage has them). Maybe try and max out your speed as well.

It's been a long time since I've played this game, but I'm pretty sure that he can only move in one of 8 directions at once, or something like that. I also have a feeling that he can't reach the very bottom row of the arena... So maybe try hanging around down there while you move away from him to the left or right.

(I remember your name, but it's been a while! Good luck)
View user profile Send Private Message
Gomess
Bombertrainee

Post#3  Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks Zaphe, this is honestly the only time I've been truly *stuck* on a Bomberman game. Bit of a sobering experience. =p Shall let you guys know how I do once I muster up the courage to try again! :flame: 
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:58 am  Reply with quote + 
I know this is a bit off-topic, but I just love your signature. Venom's awesome.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Gomess
Bombertrainee

Post#5  Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Cheers! He's dragging Zato I through a sparkly meadow by his hand just out of shot, oblivious to his deadness. :laugh: 

*Can hardly wait for Guilty Gear ^Core+ to hit the UK, if only to distract me from Bomberman World failure*
Bombertrainee

Post#6  Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Aaaand done. :cool: 

I will say only this: If you know which stages have Hearts and Remote Bombs in, CHERISH THEM.

*Is totally not looking forward to the final boss*
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Nice. :peace: 

Yeah, I always came back to that World 3 stage with the Remote Bomb. I found that to be the easiest way to get it.

The final boss is definitely more difficult than Gangoron. Aqua Bomber shouldn't be much trouble though.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1525s
Index - Back to Top