BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Vampire Bomber
[Replies: 7]  [Views: 2735]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork

TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
This guy here is a Bman OC of mine. This drawing was done in pencil, markers, gel pens, and colored pencil (mainly due to my sucky Photoshop skills :B)

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/TokiAlbatou/Vampire-Bomber-1.gif

Anyways, here's a profile about this guy. As his name implies, he's obviously a vampire. Vampire Bomber is the leader of a group of sinister teenage bombers known as the Heartless Bombers. Long before the events of B64 and TSA, Sthertoth gathered the Heartless Bombers to help fight off Mihaele and the Elemental Knights, but like Sthertoth, they were imprisoned. A year after the events of TSA, they broke out of their prisons and decided to finish on what Sthertoth had done, which is to destroy the universe. It's for an upcoming fic of mine (which currently doesn't have a freaking title :cry:  )

Vampire Bomber's profile: (dunno why I'm even doing this)

Gender- Male

Race- 7/8 Vampire 1/8 Bomberman

Family- Blood Bomber (younger twin sister)

Personality- He is extremely vicious, vile, and crude. There is nothing more that he enjoys other than sucking blood (for obvious reasons). He often sucks blood of his rivals and any prisoners that he and his friends have captured. Sometimes he even sucks blood out of his soldiers, but he only does that when is really hungry. Vampire Bomber obviously hates the sun, in fact, he hates light in general.

Attacks:
Vampire Bomb (he throws a bomb that explodes into purple flames)

Explosive Bats (he fires bats that follow their target and explode)

Bloodsucker (he charges at his opponent. If he catches his opponent, he bites their neck and sucks their blood, which also replenishes his health)

Vampire Laser (he shoots purple lasers from his eyes)

Purple Fireball (he throws giant purple fireballs which explode)

Purple Lightning (he shoots purple lightning from his hands)

Vampire Slash (he dashes and slashes his opponent)

Purple Shock Wave (he flies into the air, and comes crashing onto the ground creating a purple shock wave)

Life sucker- instant knockout (he gathers purple energy, and charges. If he catches his opponent, he'll not only slash his opponent, but he'll also suck their blood and destroy them in a purple explosion)

Oh and he can also fly as you can tell.

Other members of his group:

Blood Bomber (Female)

Curse Bomber (Female)

Death Bomber II (Male) there was a character in a Bman game named Death Bomber so I added the II

Sorceress Bomber (Female)

Spider Bomber (Male)

Punk Bomber II (Female) another character in the Bman game so...

Goth Bomber (Female)

Zombie Bomber (Male)

Shadow Bomber II (male)

Wow, just imagine him (and I guess his friends too) as a boss.

Last edited by TokiAlbatou on Sun May 09, 2010 10:48 pm
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
You know there is a vampire Bomber already, right? Except his name was Bompire...

Anyway, interesting design. The wings looks pretty cool. Shouldn't his face have something vampire-ish, though? Like fangs or something?

I could see him being a boss. The attacks remind me of something from Bomberman 64 TSA or Bomberman Generations.

Also, there is already a character/Bomberman class called Witch Bomber. Perhaps Wiccan Bomber or something of the like? I'm sure there's a better word than "Wiccan", though. Not sure about the whole thing of appending at "II" to the end of the names... "Death Bomber II" makes it sound like the rebels blew up Death Bomber I and so the Emperor had to start building a new one.
View user profile Send Private Message
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
You know there is a vampire Bomber already, right? Except his name was Bompire...

Anyway, interesting design. The wings looks pretty cool. Shouldn't his face have something vampire-ish, though? Like fangs or something?

I could see him being a boss. The attacks remind me of something from Bomberman 64 TSA or Bomberman Generations.

Also, there is already a character/Bomberman class called Witch Bomber. Perhaps Wiccan Bomber or something of the like? I'm sure there's a better word than "Wiccan", though. Not sure about the whole thing of appending at "II" to the end of the names... "Death Bomber II" makes it sound like the rebels blew up Death Bomber I and so the Emperor had to start building a new one.

I'm actually aware of the fact myself, since I saw you and Ragey translating Bman game manuals and when I saw "Bompire" I was like,"What?" Something that I'm ashamed of myself is that some of my Bman characters have names of characters that existed :cry:  I'm aware of the Witch Bomber character and I changed her name to Sorceress Bomber (when I posted this, I didn't know what name to give her). I will post other pics of his gang later though.

EDIT I didn't add the fangs mainly because of the fact that Bombermen don't have visible mouths and jaws. He obviously does have fangs though. I'll post up a pic of him without his helmet and you'll be able to see his fangs.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:00 am  Reply with quote + 
I like it. Pretty interesting looking.

Also, regarding different Bombermen (Witch Bomber, Bompire, etc.), I think the real question is what hasn't been made into a Bomberman at one point or another?

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
I forgot where most of the Bombers that became Bombermen came from, but the original Death Bomber was the final boss in the Wario Blast game and he looked like this http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100202174919/bomberman/images/d/d3/DeathBomber.png
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#6  Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, seeing as the series' naming convention tends to go "[noun] Bomber", and the fact that there are a whole lot of Bomberman characters, it's not really a big surprise to have given some of your characters names of existing Bomberman characters without knowing. Also, Bomberman characters tend to be more obscure than, say, Mega Man characters (who use the "[noun] Man" naming convention). So not really a big deal.
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:23 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, the thing is that I don't really know a whole lot of the older Bomberman games, not to mention I never played any of them.
Mr. X
Bombertrainee

Post#8  Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
Wow, very very good
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1483s
Index - Back to Top