BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Female Altair
[Replies: 5]  [Views: 2677]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork

TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sometime this week on deviantART I was talking to Altair (from the board) and was commenting on his Altair. I was talking to him and I mentioned to him about uploading what Altair would look like as a female. So he said that would love to see a female version of Altair so I told him that I would do it.

Some differences that you will notice on the armor. I wanted to give the armor a more feminine touch so I took out the loincloth and replaced with the purple skirt (lol, that sounds wrong :laugh:  ) Yeah and I just threw Vega in there. I know Vega doesn't look exact, but oh well. Altair's gang's symbol was supposed to be there, but my scanner ate it so it's not there :x.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
heh, interesting. Altair probably would've been pretty cool as a chick.
View user profile Send Private Message
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:47 am  Reply with quote + 
It's an interesting take on Altair. I probably would've added a tiara or something, but that's just me.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hmm, Altair with a tiara, that would be pretty interesting. Anyways, I also did female versions of Sirius, Orion, and Regulus and a male of Artemis, and I think I'm going to do the same with the TSA cast (that is, excluding Pommy, Sthertoth, and the Angel). Lol, what is with me and Bman gender bender? I honestly have no clue.

Anyways, here's female Sirius

Pretty much like with Altair, added a skirt and stuff. That head is a bit big...also that smile is too creepy. Don't ask me why I gave her pigtails...............lol.
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:11 am  Reply with quote + 
Lol! Those are nice. I am dying to see a female Regulus! Unless she has the same warrior's spirit, I may lose all respect for the guy-err... girl. Heehee, let me see male Artemis!

TokiAlbatou wrote:
Altair's gang's symbol was supposed to be there, but my scanner ate it so it's not there :x.

Put your scanner on time out then. It works on mine! :happy: 
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:25 am  Reply with quote + 
DarkFire4114 wrote:
Lol! Those are nice. I am dying to see a female Regulus! Unless she has the same warrior's spirit, I may lose all respect for the guy-err... girl. Heehee, let me see male Artemis!

As far as I know, Regulus hasn't changed (well, personality-wise that is) but she has changed appearance wise.

I admit that male Artemis doesn't look that bad, but those boots and legs look ugly, so I'll fix them once I have the time. Yeah, I'm cheap when it comes to eyes, but he doesn't look really bad with shorter hair. Not much with the armor unless you count the changes on the loincloth.

From all the comments I get on my dA account on female Orion, she's the cutest out of all of them. Since Orion doesn't have any dialogue in the game, I just gave her that quote in the pic (besides, that's probably something Orion would say lol). Once again, added a tiny skirt to the armor. I know the X on the armor isn't exact, but oh well.

LOL I have NO IDEA why I named female Regulus REGULISSA!! Yeah, I made the hair based off Misa Amane's hair from Death Note. Not much on the armor except for the skirt.

In case you're all wondering about the names, my friend came up with the names for Sirius, Altair, and Artemis while I came up the ones for Orion and Regulus.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2048s
Index - Back to Top