Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: The "What the heck is your avatar/signature" topic
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#9  Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
This one:

I drew when I decided to try my hand at a colored pencil drawing. There is a little bit cut out but it's just some of the jacket and shirt fading away. This must have been done after I cut my hair really short and was then letting it grow longer (like in the previous picture). Before this, I probably had these two images:

The one on the left must be the first one because the other has "new" in the title. In that case the one on the left must be when my hair was still messy and the right is when I decided to cut it really short. You'll notice I have that same blue shirt in the pencil drawing. Those sunglasses eventually broke in half but I bought a pair that are exactly the same (except for being broken in half of course).

I started to make a new picture while I had the Bomb Gunman one but stopped working on it because it seemed kind of silly and out of character. I might as well post what was done (which wasn't much) because I'm not coming back to it:

All of these "plasm", except for the pencil drawing, were drawn in Macromedia Flash 5, odd as it may sound. It's a good tool for making cartoonish drawings. I don't use a drawing tablet, I use a mouse and do a lot of reshaping.

There was another self portrait that I may have had for a very short amount of time but it didn't really look at all like me. I tried a different style and it didn't work. I looked more like Earl Hickey than myself.

As for what I had as my avatar before all this, I believe that the first avatar I may have had on this forum could have been a picture of some random Bomberman-esque character (green, white and blue) but it is really old and isn't very good. There's another character I made but that image is also kind of bad. Back then, I was making individual parts for heads, arms, etc. in Flash, and the result was pretty terrible.

Here are some of my earlier signatures:

(spawned from a joke somewhere on this board)

(I sprited the preceding three, though the second up was based off of Neo Bomberman)
(spawned an "Everybody Loves Plasma" sitcom joke)

(if all these images are too much in this post or something, someone please tell me and I'll change the sigs to links)

fireball87 wrote:
Haha, I never looked at it before like that... but the evil jesus vision of the image is pretty actually pretty funny.

Hahah, yeah I admit it is kind of funny... a few days after that comment was made I was used as an example by someone else who was talking about the modern/white depictions of Jesus. I'm never getting rid of that beard, though, and I doubt I'll cut my hair really short again. I kind of looked like a jerk.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1301s
Index - Back to Top