[Replies: 32]  [Views: 8023]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: 1, 2  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 2  
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
I just noticed how there doesn't seem to be a topic like this on this forum, and yet there's one on almost every other one. So I decided to make one.

Just tell the other peps here what your avatar/signature is (if applicable) or talk about how awesome or strange others are.

My avatar is this old animation I made featuring two of my original characters, Kyler and Cadell, respectively. Their based somewhat lightly on my bro and myself (respectively).

My signature is rather self-explaintory. lol

So, Bomberman Board! What the heck are your avatars and/or signatures?

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well my avatar (at the moment) is pretty obvious to the point I don't need to explain it at all. Now as for my sig, I want you to guess and see what it means (I'll give you a hint, the colors for the text are Gold, Silver, and Crystal....).
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
I had always wondered about your avatar, Soniti...

If anyone was wondering why I had Bomb Gunman as my avatar earlier - since he isn't even my favorite character - I chose it because it fit my mood.

I don't have a signature right now because I can't think of what I'd put in it.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yotsuba&! Chapter 9 cover, colored in photo-shop using cheap and easy auto coloring tactics. Yotsuba&! being a great manga from the author of azumanga.
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
I had always wondered about your avatar, Soniti...

If anyone was wondering why I had Bomb Gunman as my avatar earlier - since he isn't even my favorite character - I chose it because it fit my mood.

I don't have a signature right now because I can't think of what I'd put in it.

What ever happened to that one "Choice" one though? I thought that looked good. o-o
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#6  Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh this?

I wasn't aware that anybody actually liked that. The only comment I ever got was that it looked like a "cranky Jesus", but that it also looked like me. I still have it up on some other non-forum accounts.

I guess that picture is kind of self-explanatory but I'll note again that it is not supposed to be Jesus, angry or otherwise; it's a stylistic drawing of myself. I'm wearing a button-up shirt, not a robe or anything, but between the word "Choice" and the two Earths it's kind of hard to tell I guess.
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Oh this?

I wasn't aware that anybody actually liked that. The only comment I ever got was that it looked like a "cranky Jesus", but that it also looked like me. I still have it up on some other non-forum accounts.

I guess that picture is kind of self-explanatory but I'll note again that it is not supposed to be Jesus, angry or otherwise; it's a stylistic drawing of myself. I'm wearing a button-up shirt, not a robe or anything, but between the word "Choice" and the two Earths it's kind of hard to tell I guess.

Oh. And what was that other pencil drawing one I saw when I first was starting to get to know everyone when I first joined?
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#8  Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:

Haha, I never looked at it before like that... but the evil jesus vision of the image is pretty actually pretty funny.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#9  Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
This one:

I drew when I decided to try my hand at a colored pencil drawing. There is a little bit cut out but it's just some of the jacket and shirt fading away. This must have been done after I cut my hair really short and was then letting it grow longer (like in the previous picture). Before this, I probably had these two images:

The one on the left must be the first one because the other has "new" in the title. In that case the one on the left must be when my hair was still messy and the right is when I decided to cut it really short. You'll notice I have that same blue shirt in the pencil drawing. Those sunglasses eventually broke in half but I bought a pair that are exactly the same (except for being broken in half of course).

I started to make a new picture while I had the Bomb Gunman one but stopped working on it because it seemed kind of silly and out of character. I might as well post what was done (which wasn't much) because I'm not coming back to it:

All of these "plasm", except for the pencil drawing, were drawn in Macromedia Flash 5, odd as it may sound. It's a good tool for making cartoonish drawings. I don't use a drawing tablet, I use a mouse and do a lot of reshaping.

There was another self portrait that I may have had for a very short amount of time but it didn't really look at all like me. I tried a different style and it didn't work. I looked more like Earl Hickey than myself.

As for what I had as my avatar before all this, I believe that the first avatar I may have had on this forum could have been a picture of some random Bomberman-esque character (green, white and blue) but it is really old and isn't very good. There's another character I made but that image is also kind of bad. Back then, I was making individual parts for heads, arms, etc. in Flash, and the result was pretty terrible.

Here are some of my earlier signatures:

(spawned from a joke somewhere on this board)

(I sprited the preceding three, though the second up was based off of Neo Bomberman)
(spawned an "Everybody Loves Plasma" sitcom joke)

(if all these images are too much in this post or something, someone please tell me and I'll change the sigs to links)

fireball87 wrote:
Haha, I never looked at it before like that... but the evil jesus vision of the image is pretty actually pretty funny.

Hahah, yeah I admit it is kind of funny... a few days after that comment was made I was used as an example by someone else who was talking about the modern/white depictions of Jesus. I'm never getting rid of that beard, though, and I doubt I'll cut my hair really short again. I kind of looked like a jerk.
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#10  Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:

.......................................XD
Sorry, but I keep thinking of those silly secret agent movies by looking at that. lol
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#11  Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:18 am  Reply with quote + 
NECROMANCERED!!

My signature changed a bit. Instead of two awesome quotes under a collapse tag, it's now an awesome scene from the webcomic Romantically Apocalyptic under a collapse tag. Also edited the regular stuff to be more up to date.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#12  Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
My avatar is one of my more favorite characters, Limflu. :heart:  hehe :3

My signature has one of my cats, Kitty, (I got him before Monkey :P) and it also shows me trying to get more fans/support for mah RPG. :peace: 
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#13  Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have Hien in that dress cause I'm just that nuts over Hien
Anyway...

DarkZaphe wrote:

Why hello there Kid I'm pleased to meet you
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#14  Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:08 am  Reply with quote + 
How's RPG Maker XP, DarkFire? That one any good? I only really used RM2k, RM2k3, and SRPG Maker 95.

Recent stuff I'm into:

BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#15  Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
How's RPG Maker XP, DarkFire? That one any good? I only really used RM2k, RM2k3, and SRPG Maker 95.

Well I can't really say. I haven't used any other RPG Maker besides that one, so I can't say if it is better but I'm definately pretty used to it.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#16  Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
NECROMANCERED!!

My signature changed a bit. Instead of two awesome quotes under a collapse tag, it's now an awesome scene from the webcomic Romantically Apocalyptic under a collapse tag. Also edited the regular stuff to be more up to date.

Oh man, there was an update? OH MAN, THERE WAS AN UPDATE. So awesome.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#17  Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
DarkFire4114 wrote:
Soniti 254 wrote:

Well I can't really say. I haven't used any other RPG Maker besides that one, so I can't say if it is better but I'm definately pretty used to it.

Oh I see. You can find RPG Maker 2000, 2003, and SRPG Maker 95 with relative ease out there on the interwebs (SRPG Maker is a little more difficult to come by, and one of the firsts attempts at translating was very poorly done, but there's a more complete translation of the maker out there if you're willing to hunt for it). 2000 and 2003 are pretty easy to use and are practically identical in both appearance and use.

There's also a RPG Maker 95 which is, needless to say, a bit dated in comparison, but it has a couple of neat things like being able to see all of your party members on the map.

I used to be kind of big on it, if you couldn't tell. XD

Dark Zaphe wrote:
Soniti 254 wrote:
NECROMANCERED!!

Oh man, there was an update? OH MAN, THERE WAS AN UPDATE. So awesome.

Yeah, my update's pretty awesome. :P

Recent stuff I'm into:

Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#18  Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mine are quite old, Avvy is Ghost bomber, siggy was the Battle Network rendition of Bass that i was playing 4/5 years ago according to my join date
Not gotten around to changing them, and its unlikely i ever will
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#19  Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:13 am  Reply with quote + 
My avatar is of the Rowdyruff Boys, my favorite villains from Powerpuff Girls. My signature has a link to my deviantart account, as well as my Gaia Online account.
Rapidkirby3k
Bomberbie

Post#20  Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
When I joined WAY back in 2005 and became dormant for a long time, it used to be my character known as Radical "Rapid" Velocity, drawn by a friend of mine. I plan to use him for a long awaited webcomic of mine, The Rapid Fireballs.

By now, it's The Toxic Revenger from my most favorite cartoon, Tiny Toon Adventures. :veryhappy:  He's actually Plucky Duck's alter-ego. ;)

As for my signature, it was Psycho Kitty from Brutal 32X, but I went ahead and changed it into my RK3 YouTubical logo, featuring the Hybrid font I downloaded from DaFont. :cool: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 2 Page: 1, 2  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2766s
Index - Back to Top