Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
That stone lion thing...
[Replies: 5]  [Views: 3953]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help

Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:59 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm on a boss level in Bomberman Hero where you have to face this Egyptian Lion with cannon's on his shoulders. I keep running out of time and it's impossible to beat him. I need help really badly.
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
If you can't beat him because you're running out of time then there isn't much I can suggest to you to help. Is this the 2nd tiem you fight him when he's underwater on garaden? Or is it the first time? The 2nd version of him is probably the most aggrovating boss in the game. I had to extend my lifebar by collecting gems in order to beat him.

Have you figured out where to hit him? If you already know where to hit him to do damage, you'll just have to figure out a way to do it faster.
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
If you can't beat him because you're running out of time then there isn't much I can suggest to you to help. Is this the 2nd tiem you fight him when he's underwater on garaden? Or is it the first time? The 2nd version of him is probably the most aggrovating boss in the game. I had to extend my lifebar by collecting gems in order to beat him.

Have you figured out where to hit him? If you already know where to hit him to do damage, you'll just have to figure out a way to do it faster.

I know where to hit him, but I just can't aim at him. I miss so much I that it causes me to run out of time.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
If that's the case, I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything, but all you can really do is keep trying and keep working on your accuracy. I know this may be easier said then done, but it's really the best piece of advice I can give. It's really how I increase my skills in gaming (and other things in general).

Although, to be fair, I never beat Bomberman Hero (I mostly watched the bro play it), so that's really the only piece of advice I can give.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#5  Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:23 am  Reply with quote + 
Have you tried throwing your bombs at him while you're jumping in the air? It might help ya land some hits easier then just throwing from the ground. This is assuming you're fighting his first form.

If you're fighting him in the marine I'd get some extra health first, then get as close and high up as you can then let em have it! You'll be at a greater risk of getting hit (that's why you'll want max health. I think it's 8 bars) but it should be easier to hit him if you're up close...

Also one more thing you should know. (and someone clarify this cause it's been ages since I've played) but I don't think you can save and quit the game once you collect the extra health. I believe it'll reset your health to 4 hits if you do. So you might wanna keep playing if you can get past this guy, I believe the final Nitros can be a pain too and it might also be nice to have the health for the final boss.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
Also one more thing you should know. (and someone clarify this cause it's been ages since I've played) but I don't think you can save and quit the game once you collect the extra health. I believe it'll reset your health to 4 hits if you do

On the money. You can collect all the crystals you want and get up your health, but the game won't save it if you quit your current session. That was always irritating (though I found myself thankful for a hit meter, period).

WRT the OP: Yeah, hitting the target time first Bolban fight was definitely a pain in the keister for me. I really can't remember how I managed to get it - it was probably a combination of just playing it over and over again and knowing when this guy is vulnerable. It's been ages since I've played it, so I can't provide any details, but I know that there's a certain timing to the way Bolban moves, and if you do it just right, you can get him in the back pretty easily.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1666s
Index - Back to Top