Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#24  Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
Super Bomberman 3
Second world information has been translated.

Page 17

Stage 2 - アチアチ スタ- Mine Star (Achiachi Suta, "Achi" is "Mine")

炎が飛び交う灼熱の火
山惑星. 爆風に強い敵
キャラや, 炎を身にま
とった危険な敵キャラ
がたくさん現われる.
Volcanic planet where fire flies about. There are stronger and more blast resilient enemies, and many dangerous enemy characters appear in this firey place.

[[トラップ ]]
[[Traps]]

火山
Volcano
火山弾を発射し, 影がで
きる場所に落下してくる. 当たるとミス.
Discharges volcano bombs, they fall to the places where the shadows are positioned. To be hit is a mistake.

プロミネンス
Prominence
火山の間を行き交う炎
だが, 触れてもミスにはならない.
This flame comes and goes between volcanos, touching it is not a mistake.

* Note: This above part is talking about the special effects where fireballs cross over between hard block volcanos.

トロッコ
Trolley/Rail Car
ボンバ-マンが乗ると走
り出し, 線路上の障害物や敵を破壊する.
When Bomberman rides in it it starts running, obstacles and enemies on the track are destroyed.

[[敵キャラ]]
[[Enemy Characters]]

ロックン - Rockun (False Rock monster)
ソフトブロック
に化けていて近
づくと現われる.
Appearing in the form of a soft block, when you get near it becomes visible.

グレイン - Gurein (Flame monster)
炎を放ち爆弾を
誘爆させる.
Fire is released that can detonate bombs.

BOSS) ドッガ-ン/搭乗者:ゴ-レムボンバ-
BOSS) Doggan/Passenger: Golem Bomber

* For clarification:

ドッガ-ン
Doggan (Not sure on the meaning of this one, he's the volcano boss, though it's awfully close to "Dogun", the first boss of SB4)
ゴ-レムボンバ-
Golem Bomber

火山弾をまき散らしたり, 火炎放射な
どの攻撃を仕掛けてくる手強い奴だ.
また壁を揺らしてボン
バ-マンの動きを止め
にかかったりするの
で, 爆弾の設置場所に
は十分注意しよう.
Scatters volcanic projectiles, attacks with strong flamethrower techniques. He also shakes the walls, because Bomberman's movement will stop it is important to pay adequate attention to the placement of bombs.

EDIT 6/23/09: Third world information has been translated.

Page 18

Stage 3 - ブクブク スタ- Bukubuku Suta - Bubble Star, "bukubuku" is a sound of bubbling

一面を海に囲まれた
美しい星. しかしこ
こでも, 海底に棲息
する敵キャラがボン
バ-マンに迫る!
Beautiful star where the sea covers the whole surface. But even here, enemy characters that inhabit the bottom of the sea draw near Bomberman!

[[トラップ ]]
[[Traps]]

海 流
Ocean current
2つの渦巻きの
間を通過すると回転している方向
に勢いよくはじき出される.
When you pass between these 2 whirlpools, you are driven out with great momentum in the direction they are rotating.

[[敵キャラ]]
[[Enemy Characters]]

シ-バル-ン - Sibaloon/Seaballoon (Octopus)
砂に潜って爆
風から逃れた
り, スミを吐
いて画面を一
定時間薄暗くしたりする.
Dives into the sand to escape from blasts, spits ink and makes the screen dim for a fixed time.

* Note: Let me know your opinions on this enemy's name. Yeah I'd say "Seaballoon" but there is a Karabon from Bomberman Tournament/Story named "Sibaloon", and it sort of takes a route like a Makoknight/Serkol when they named Devil Bomber "Evil Bomber" in their Bomberman GB3 translation, since his name was "cleaned up" as such in the official translation of Bomberman Hero.

フィッシャ-マン - Fish-man (Spear wielding enemy)
ボンバ-マン
めがけて槍を
投げて攻撃し
てくる. 爆風
を2回当てないと倒せない.
Aims at Bomberman and attacks by throwing a spear. It must take a blast 2 times to be defeated.

BOSS) ガメプク/搭乗者:プリテイ-ボンバ-
BOSS) Bubble Turtle/Passenger: Pretty Bomber

For clarification:
ガメプク
Bubble Turtle

プリテイ-ボンバ-
Pretty Bomber

ボス•ガメブクは体にためている水を発射しボンバ-マン
や爆弾を押し流してしまう. また, 噴出する水蒸気に捕ま
るとボンバ-マン
の動きが鈍くなっ
てしまう. そのう
え空中を移動し,
移動中は爆風は当
たらないぞ.
Boss • Bubble Turtle discharges water stored in its body that washes away Bomberman and bombs. Also, when Bomberman is caught in the steam it spews his movement becomes sluggish. Furthermore it moves through the air, while moving blasts do not hit it.

* Note: The boss machine's name is "Gamepuku", but for some reason in the descriptive text it calls it "Gamebuku". In any case, if anyone has any objections to me calling it "Bubble Turtle", speak up and you will be heard.

I have translated the descriptive text for Pretty Bomber in the World Bombers section, and I've translated the descriptive text for Professor Bagura. However since it will be easier to read through this topic with things all in order I'll save those for when I do the rest of the pages. Don't worry, it's nothing you probably didn't know before. Although it's interesting that it makes it sound like Bagura never showed up before, because I thought he was the same one from Bomberman '94... unless it just means he's mysterious all around.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1661s
Index - Back to Top