Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: UK Punk Bomber cake
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
I mentioned this in other threads, but was waiting for the cake to have photos to share. It best fits here so here is where it shall be. I traced the graphic on the left using the North American cover art for Mega Bomberman blown up in Photoshop, which my mother-in-law took to a bakery and had made into the cake on the right. I know it's not perfect, but I liked it a lot. I think the baker either ran out of icing, time, or her hand cramped. She starts out strong and then eventually flounders about at the bottom. :laugh: 

Side by side

My wife was originally going to bake me a cake that she and my sister-in-law was going to help her decorate with a Bomberman frosting drawing, but my mother-ion-law swooped in and took it away. Probably to be nice and save her the trouble this year, and also save the mess in her kitchen. :flame: 

It was a marbled chocolate cake, and we had vanilla as well as mint chocolate chip ice cream to go with it. It was very moist and tasty. The middle photos only show slightly more detail, nothing much more than that.

Top of the cake

Bottom of the cake

This last photo fits because a coworker made a Mario cake for his 8 year old son's birthday and I got the details on how to do it myself. So, that means maybe cookies, or cupcakes, or muffins with Bomberman-related frosting artwork on them. My niece is pretty excited about making treats, especially with this awesome apron I found her at a local thrift shop.

Robot apron in my niece's size
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1317s
Index - Back to Top