Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden Victory Coin Tin
[Replies: 6]  [Views: 5256]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise
Users watching this topic: 1  
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Howdy. You have seen some of my limited amount of bomberman dolls and misc non-game items. But I lucked out big time when I found a Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden Victory Coin Tin on eBay last week for $9 total (including shipping) from Hong Kong. I had never seen one of these before, just the rubber and plastic banks, so I jumped on it. It has three pieces that slide to make it double as a match up kind of game for really young kids as well.

These are photos the woman I bought it from took of the bank as she packed it up for me. It was the first time someone went to such detail to prove she was shipping it with kid gloves. :) Kinda weird, but cool at the same time since it saved me taking photos myself. As you can see it's not mint shape, but for the price, it's amazing quality. The colors, the fact it's a sliding bank and not just a normal one, and of course that it is bakugaiden related all make it way worth it to me.

Shirobon side

Kurobon side

inside the bank when the lid is removed

the top of the bank with lid on. Kurobon and Shirobon.

the bottom of the bank, with Akabon, Aobon, and Shirobon.

Hope you enjoyed the photos. I will have to clean it off soon. It is a bit dusty. :)
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
That's really cool! I always love random collectible items like that. I have a number of things lying around like that. Not necessarily tins but just oddball stuff. It's neat stuff to have and it kind of makes you feel like you're ahead of the pack in your geekdom. lmao
View user profile Send Private Message
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
That's really cool! I always love random collectible items like that. I have a number of things lying around like that. Not necessarily tins but just oddball stuff. It's neat stuff to have and it kind of makes you feel like you're ahead of the pack in your geekdom. lmao

Well, I am not in a race with anyone. I know I will never has as much awesome bomberman stuff as other people I know, and those I do not. I can, however, enjoy whatever I do find and have that wash over of childish glee that comes to me from bomberman bits. There's a lot of good bomberman memories when I was younger with friends, and for me, it's a way to remember being young, while not having to replay those years. Plus, the level of artwork and colorful Japanese expressionalism in everything bomberman related is great.

Plus the stuff looks good on the DVD shelving. :)
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Always liked those armors. Cool catch.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:15 am  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
Always liked those armors. Cool catch.

Thanks. I cleaned it up a bit, so it's not as dusty now. It will get dusty soon enough from just sitting on my DVD shelving with the rest of the games/gear. :shifty: 

I am torn if I want to get something else next month OR get more Sega Saturn pads for a full 10 players use at a bomberman party in June a friend might host at his house. I could wait until May I suppose as I also want to get a 4 player PS2 multitap, a second memory card (to save and play through these games some), and one more controller. Just not sure what I can afford of that with party expenses this month. Blah.

Decisions decisions. I also want to grab one or more of the PS2 titles on my list cheap, but no idea when that's going to happen. :stun: 

Razon's edit because I cannot follow rules :)

I should have added, I know full well I do not need any of these things. But I don't smoke. I rarely drink. I don't spend a lot of food out at restaurants. I never go anywhere serious on trips or with friends. I really do nothing for myself to speak of, but drop $100 a month on cigs for my wife. So...it always makes me want to have something to show for myself, you know? I spent as little as humanly possible on myself so there's more groceries, and every now and again I hit the thrift shops and find cool old stuff, or grab some eBay goodies. I am not being too selfish I'd say.
Bomberstar

Post#6  Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:38 am  Reply with quote + 
DragonBomber wrote:
Regulus 777 wrote:

Well, I am not in a race with anyone. I know I will never has as much awesome bomberman stuff as other people I know, and those I do not. I can, however, enjoy whatever I do find and have that wash over of childish glee that comes to me from bomberman bits. There's a lot of good bomberman memories when I was younger with friends, and for me, it's a way to remember being young, while not having to replay those years. Plus, the level of artwork and colorful Japanese expressionalism in everything bomberman related is great.

Plus the stuff looks good on the DVD shelving. :)

Yeah I didn't really mean it like it was some kind of race, lol. I guess what I said was kind of my way of describing that childish glee you mention. Yeah, merchandise is great for room deco!
View user profile Send Private Message
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Yeah I didn't really mean it like it was some kind of race, lol. I guess what I said was kind of my way of describing that childish glee you mention. Yeah, merchandise is great for room deco!

Oh I know. I just don't want people to get the idea I am racing anyone or am this wacky monster buyer guy. I am not competitive with other bman collectors I know, and we share urls often of stuff we are not going to buy. Common courtesy type stuff. I just luck out sometimes and get a feeling to check eBay out of the blue, and then find weird deals like this. I might check eBay once in 3 months, or several times in a week depending. I like collecting the photos of this stuff though, even when I cannot afford it or even buy it.

For example, there was eBay Israel auction of Bakugaiden erasers with someone in Malaysia shipping them. I had never seen them before and the site would not accept my normal eBay login, so of course I could not buy it. But it was cool to see and now I have photos. :happy: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1586s
Index - Back to Top